Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited October 2022
    So I had bought Dragon Valley months ago but I only just finally loaded it up for the first time and created a sim I named Ana, to move her there, and have her hatch the first dragon egg in my game. She's a witch, and she immediately made friends with an elven member of the welcome wagon for her residence, a neighbour named Ava. Ava and Ana have very close names so I thought it was cute, and Ava has fine traits for a friend! :smile:
    Ana got the Black Armored Dragon for her hatch, and Ava made use of Ana's cauldron while she was visiting, which I didn't mind because my sim gets to keep any ingredients that Ava conjures.
    52455044996_c093a131a9_o.jpg

I sent Ana out to the Renaissance Fair to try out the Archery. I was a little disappointed that it was just attached to the athletic skill rather than being its own skill, but I suppose it's better than having no archery! :lol:
    52455043076_3896a07942_o.jpg
    52455493030_709fa07c2b_o.jpg

She practiced her magic skills, and got to the point of unlocking not just the conversion ritual, but also the ice and fire blasts. It took lots of playing with magic, lots of conjuring apples and converting them into lots of random items! She even got a marshmellow, which I have no idea how to use- (I would greatly appreciate it if anyone had any ideas!) :blush:
    52455568043_d2ddd63093_o.jpg

She met this cop named Breandan at the library while I was actually trying to send her to the bookstore. His brother was already in a relationship, but according to nraas, Breandan was not, so I had my sim introduce herself:
    52455569163_f2583c3233_o.jpg

I thought these shots of the house she bought were beautiful (it is an EA-made house, but I added the flowers on the door and beneath the windows.
    52455312809_332c0ae47e_o.jpg
    52454522842_6c8749598e_o.jpg

I'm finally downloading the EA App. I admit it - I'm scared a little bit!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    AprilS wrote: »
    @polrbear aww wow grt pics looks amazing :) i luv the house n the flowers are a really sweet touch make a lovely difrence grt job
    Whats ur fav part of dragon valley so far

enjoy

I think it's a tie for me between the dragons and the elven neighbours so far :smile:
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,217 Member
    @venusdemilosims

Hope the appointment go well.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    edited October 2022
    @AprilS - I'm sorry to hear about your "doctor's appointment" results and my fingers are crossed that "increasing the dosage" of your treatment does work. As a parent, our children's health is of utmost concern. Oncology is a word that strikes "fear" into the heart of this "dad" (yes, I'm that old and I still enjoy Sims) and I greatly admire your internal "fortitude" with your health problems. I'm glad that Sims 3 provides you with this "escape" and enjoyment. You and your parents have my "sympathy and hopes" that a cure can be effected.

I changed River...a bit, "defined" her nose a bit more...added cc and gave her a bit of make-up. My wife shares her same background story, so hence the reason I always use her in my stories. Teen-Haruo...well...he's kinda like my simself. :lol:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited October 2022
    @AprilS Thank you for you comment! I'm sorry about your doctor appointment. Hope your treatment works! :)
    The Becking Legacy
    Stiles played with little Grayson, while Simone got some much-needed rest.
    eeay9trp3cah.jpg
    th21ipn9q5s4.jpg
    The next morning, Simone works on one of her novels.
    mwzm9n6x60mu.jpg
    It was cold and snowing outside. Snowflake day was in just a few days, so Stiles decided to build a snowman. :D
    xr1d59g60k3t.jpg
    Simone took in the last few moments of having a baby, since Grayson would age into a toddler today! <3
    xy87i2wqv2n9.jpg
    Stiles and Simone bought little Grayson a birthday cake for his birthday! :smiley:
    lar2tescgrh0.jpg
    Awwww! He so adorable! <3 He looks just like Stiles!
    dj8qeq24wj9a.jpg
    Stiles immediatly got to with teaching Grayson how to talk.
    abr9jkjudfmj.jpg
    mw5ujp7i8hbm.jpg
    While everyone was asleep, an ailen appeared in the Becking's yard!
    ldqdowqtd0qd.jpg
    The ailen creature began to scan the easel outside.
    chsk4cdl06ur.jpg
    The ailen went to the backyard and scanned their table and chairs. Simone got upset and asked the ailen to leave.
    wk1b2vhln2cx.jpg
    (I don't think she's fazed about just talking to an ailen!)
    Just a cute photo of little Grayson <3
    6ld15y37503h.jpg
    Uh oh... Simone's feeling sick again!...
    tflgh0wnc9rv.jpg
    Update: Simone found out she's pregnant again!
    saoj79je6vo5.jpg
    She played with little Grayson. I think he likes music, since he spent a lot of time playing on the xylophone.
    td24aydbofo1.jpg
    Stiles making another snowman :lol:
    1tgd7ehsu6wq.jpg
    Aw! :blush: (you can see the Christmas tree in the backround on this photo :) )
    fe1jsqiyi8sh.jpg

Post edited by Simexpert123 on
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Somehow I'm managing to balance my time being an "administrator of a SWTOR guild (one of four - one of them is @Featherbelle, my wife and we have two other admins...we need more "members" we have a fifth person who is just a member) AND we made the leaderboards (in our first week of being an "established guild") so...yes...The Eridium Cartel is doing well; even as small a group as we are - we're making an impact - probably because 3/4 admins are "experienced players" - I don't count myself as "experienced...I just end up tanking and hope that I get somewhere without getting blown away.

Running as my alts doing missions in SWTOR...
    Jedi_Master_Claria_Redsun.jpg(my Jedi Consular, Claria) RedsunKeronYunSithInquisitorDarthNox.png Her former love-interest (as a Padawan) who fell to the dark side, Keron Yun (now Darth Nox and member of the Dark Council).

...and playing Sims 3.
    Lk77rkO.jpg
    Yeah...having a "blast". :lol:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,799 Member
    Rest of 4407 - 4408

@Sims4MagicalTales I've heard of it, but don't know a lot about it.
    You're welcome.
    Wow, Catra is really angry at Adora.
    I almost think she'll rebel against Shadow Weaver.
    I like how She-Ra is working on becoming a great warrior.
    Too bad she couldn't have become She-Ra before Shadow Weaver hit her with that spell.

@Nikkei_Simmer Exactly. If it isn't fixed by the time they force us to switch, they'll have even more people angry at them.
    With a mother like Mayumi, how could anyone be happy. She sucks the life out of everyone around her.
    At least Fiona was happy about the engagement.
    I can't blame Haruo from leaving. The only thing is, it's not going to be fun being homeless.
    I'm hoping so. I don't know what her fifth trait will be, hopefully it's not something that makes her a bad spouse. I let the game pick randomly or I roll the dice and have the game select.
    A tent is better than nothing. Not too bad in the warmer temps. The dumpster diving would not be fun though.

@Simexpert123 You're welcome.

@texansky Great pictures!
    I don't do it very often in real life, but I have ate pumpkin pie for breakfast once or twice.
    Thanks! He's now a full grown adult but I haven't posted it quite yet.
    Yep, it was their prom photo.
    You're welcome.
    I haven't had that problem, but I have had where one of the Sims will get out of the car, run down the sidewalk, and still build up the driving skill.
    She really is. I didn't do anything at all to make her, other than her makeover but she turned out great.
    Yeah, I did. Oh well, he wasn't an important person anyway. :lol:
    Thanks. It's hard to believe that they are closer to elderhood now.
    I'm using the NRaas mods like Overwatch and ErrorTrap so I think that helps. Memories are turned off.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome, and thanks!

@emorrill The guy in the front is a bit easier to somewhat determine what he'll look like. The other two look like they'll be a surprise to us.

***Will probably post my updates next, after I finish a few things I need to get done.
  • Options
    I will be posting some more updates about the Becking Legacy on my new disscussion I started for the legacy! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1004357/the-becking-legacy#latest
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 344 to 348, Part 1

BmK40Zj.jpg
    A random photo of Jacob after he just got out of the shower.

IFz8aE1.jpg
    Lily got the mail, with all the gifts people send them.

g3VEUcs.jpg
    Brandon has been continuing to learn recipes. He already has maxed out the skill, but he needs to learn the harder recipes. He also is about to join the workforce in the culinary career.

87s6QW6.jpg
    Oliver and Melonie went on a small date in the park. They spent a bit of time together afterwards, but then she had to go to work.

aAfRk2A.jpg
    Oliver had previously asked Melonie to prom. She said she would go, but if something turned up, she might not show. I sent Oliver there, but Melonie didn't show up, most likely due to her part-time job.

TWdYOvu.jpg
    Lily had an opportunity to finish, so she met up with this woman to finish the opportunity.

4euNAOJ.jpg
    I don't remember where she was, but Lily tried to mind meld with this Sim. Nothing came of it.

zzjtNx1.jpg
    The family, minus Lily, all ate breakfast together.

YXZkfLo.jpg
    Lily tried to pick up a bird for a pet, but she ended up getting pecked.

ytJsZR0.jpg
    After that, she spent a little time photosynthesizing in a grassy area across from her home.

6Ywl8GA.jpg
    Christa went shopping for some more life fruit for Lily before work. Unfortunately, she did not find any. I'm thinking that now Lily is an adult, she might not eat any more life fruit. This will make Brandon outlive her, but I'm going to need the space before she dies, or generation 10 might have to wait a bit longer.

2Q8S3wK.jpg
    Oliver worked on what would be one of his last homework assignments.

3z6DJMt.jpg
    Christa finally got the promotion she needed to become a famous composer. She has now joined the symphony side of the career.

oiaSrBV.jpg
    Everyone was trying to sleep when a burglar showed up. Luckily, a random passerby saw the burglar and fought them off.

0jIKdPz.jpg
    ILGIPHK.jpg
    That following morning, it was time for Oliver's birthday. He wished that he would gain a decent trait when the transition finished. For his new trait, he gained the Savvy Sculptor to his Disciplined, Easily Impressed, and Brave traits. I forgot what the other one was. Oliver was just a random name that I picked for him, but now that he is blonde, I sort of based his makeover on Oliver Queen/Green Arrow from the comics except he doesn't really have all the traits I'd think Green Arrow would have, and he also has a different facial hairstyle than Green Arrow does.

***Part 2 coming up next.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @Brandontaylor - I'm having a great time with 16GBs of RAM onboard the computer even if I can't play all my packs. I've noticed EA App is giving major problems with stuff and expansion packs showing up - this annoyance probably won't be fixed easily - probably all expecting us to go to Sims 4 if we have enough problems (not bloody likely). I noticed you can't download stuff from Origin any more - I deleted my Pets expansion on the off-chance the download was the problem with it and the download was corrupt; but now in Origin they don't give me an option to view my expansion packs (can't re-download Pets unless I go to EA App and it's gonna be a cold day in hell that I do that until they FIX all the bugs. ON TOP OF THAT...SOMEBODY reset my hours (it was at 13,865hrs the last time around and now it's at 85 hours. I'm sure I've played more than that since I re-installed my game on the new computer) Frankly it p*sses me off, but what can you do? I guess I can go hunt down a Sims 3 Pets EP disc for sale (new-wrapped) and frankly buy all the discs for the game just so that I can re-install the game at 1.67 - bugger'em. If Sims 5 (Project Rene...or whatever the hell they decided to call it) isn't any better than that aborted social game that they were trying to make with Sims 4, I'm done with Sims...I'll find a way to keep playing Sims 3.

Sorry if it offends some people, but I'm done with being nice as far as Sims 3 people getting the shaft and being ignored as far as "input" for the new game. "Oh...we're OK with open neighbourhoods" NO, I'm not. Either you go all the way...and put together an open world or pack your bags and find someone who can.

ANY ways... with 16GB of RAM I've got both Sims 3 AND SWTOR running - one minimized in the background, the other up front - so I'm switching between windows. :D That's probably driving my CPU completely bug-frickin' nuts.

With Sims 3 being as hard on computer hardware as I've seen, I'm considering Sims 3 a "benchmark" program from now on.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Goth Family Day 344 to 348, Part 2

fIdi3DD.jpg
    For Oliver's LTW, I decided he would max out the sculpting and inventing skills. He started his first sculpture in clay.

9DyxHy2.jpg
    When he finished with the first skill point, I sent him to join the sculptor career.

iOEBQtt.jpg
    I had Brandon join the culinary career now. He did not get promoted at the end of his shift, but since he had maxed cooking, I gave him an honorary degree in Fine Arts. Uploading his resume made him start at level 3 in the career, so when he gets promoted, he'll be level 4. He currently has a Midlife Crisis going on, and one of his locked wishes is to change jobs. Being a fairy, this moodlet lasts weeks instead of days. I'm hoping I might be able to get him to reach the top, then switch careers before the crisis ends but I'm not sure.

MZCy1MT.jpg
    Jacob had really been slacking on his martial arts skill. He had been excited to start the skill when Brandon started to teach him, but life got in the way. Now was the best time for him to start up again. In the process, he also gained another athletic skill point.

MaGiRzq.jpg
    When Oliver had decided to stop working for the day, he went to spend time with Melonie. They couldn't get romantic, so instead, Oliver told her all about how a random Sim had stopped the burglar.

ZbV2HUn.jpg
    Back at home, Oliver decided to start learning the inventing skill. A lot of his wishes are for it and sculpting now, so I've been trying to rack up the LTH points for some decent rewards.

6EbmlKq.jpg
    However, things didn't go as planned and Oliver singed himself.

MHCqjba.jpg
    Oliver finished his second sculpture. Between the 2, he should get his first promotion.

nlv7zd0.jpg
    When he got to the consignment shop, he found the Sorensons there. Oliver was already a good acquaintance of Chaim, so he chatted with him until they were friends. Then, he asked Chaim for his blessings to marry Melonie. Chaim agreed and said no one else was a better choice for her.

aECdkqs.jpg
    Afterwards, he chatted with Melonie and asked her to move in with him. She accepted and they took off together. Oliver's sculptures, however, still haven't sold up to the point this update ends.

CncbFVW.jpg
    Melonie got to know the family a bit during meal time. It turns out that she already has a great relationship with Lily and Oliver, but needs to build one with Brandon and Christa. Melonie is very good friends with one parent (I think her mother), and has almost no relationship with the other (Chaim, I believe.)

8JqchEp.jpg
    On the last day I played, Brandon and Lily were first to wake up. I wasn't ready for them to wake up yet, so I had them woohoo, then go back to bed for a bit.

c81Bqqy.jpg
    Melonie had not been the best with doing her homework. I had her do it, but it did not raise her grade any. Both Lily and Brandon are high in logic, so Lily started to tutor her. She got her overall grade to a B, but probably will not have an A before aging up.

7r8jWKn.jpg
    Oliver took her driving. Neither Chaim or Ginger Sorenson had the time to take her, apparently. Melonie also has a brother named Sherman, but we haven't met him yet in any update. I think I mistakenly mentioned earlier that Elizabeth was Melonie's grandmother, but turns out I looked at my family tree wrong. Elizabeth was actually just married to Melonie's grandfather at one point, but Melonie doesn't come from her side.

DJBvPyG.jpg
    To end this update, Lily went to a Spooky Day party. She only chatted to a couple of Sims, and played Rock, Paper, Scissors with Elizabeth.
  • Options
    I ended up playing a bit more in the Goth Family save for a few hours tonight. Unfortunately, the game crashed during Melonie’s adult makeover. I almost reloaded the save but I decided not to tonight. Instead, I decided to check out someone else’s save from Reddit.

The save file is their take on a 10 years later version of Sunset Valley. However, some things don’t sync up quite like they should. For instance, Bebe Hart is still a teen while Bella Bachelor and Mortimer Goth are young adults. Bebe should be in the adult stage. Nikkei_Simmers favorite, River McIrish, appears to be the right age as is Parker Langerak and Holly Alto. However, Emma Hatch and others her age are still young. Some of the older Sims are dead like they should be, and some Sims hooked up with other sims. Example: Morgana is engaged to Conner Frio. Overall, the Sims actually aren’t that bad. I like what the creator did with Bella’s adult clothing, very classy. I did edit her face, of which I’ll upload some pictures tomorrow.

Some things I like are the locations the creator put in the save. For instance, at least half the town has changed, with other EP items added. There are several new hangouts, one of which is owned by Bella. She turned her parents house into a nice restaurant, as they are deceased. Mortimer supposedly just returned to town and is single. It is vey easy to get him with Bella, if someone wanted to. One downside is that I do not own everything they used in their version. However, I finally got the inspiration I need.

I plan on creating my own version of Sunset Valley (10-15 years later, plus a small prequel) and start a story there. Mortimer and Bella will be my main focus, but I will do a rotational play, more than likely. Aging will be done manually, and seasons will be longer and only change when it’s time to move forward. It’ll be set in modern times, but I’m undecided on all that just yet. Prequel Sunset Valley will be very similar to regular Sunset Valley, although all Sims will get a few tweaks. I’ve done a few actual stories in Sunset Valley but they all revolved around Ava Sinclair, a Sim I made. She won’t appear in this story, as I basically retired her. However, the prequel will incorporate some ideas I used in a short lived Sunset Valley story (ie. Goths/Landgraabs against Alto’s) because that feud can be a reason for the new additions to town. If Ava ever appears again, it’ll be a brand new, improved version of her.

***Should have a bit of time tomorrow to start the prequel process of editing Sims, but may not get any updates ready for a bit. The story may not debut until next year, but we will see.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Cleaning up my Sim bin this morning. I had some townies saved, as well as randomly created Sims I don’t want in the bin anymore. Also, trying to work out how I’m doing my aging, and think I’ve got that figured out. Another thing I’ve got to do is figure out roughly the real life ages of everyone in Sunset Valley to figure out ages and whether it’ll be 10, 15, or 20 years in the future. Once that’s done, the fun begins. Sims need makeovers and a few need tweaks just to do the original Sunset Valley for the prequel. I’ve also got to map out where I want their future self to be as well. I’m going to stick with it and hopefully come up with some decent ideas. Will do more comments this afternoon.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Thank u so much @Nikkei_Simmer that means lots n im hoping this increase will help lots.
    @AprilS - I hope so too.
    I luv your designs n story behind River. Does ur wife play sims 3 as well?
    Ur simself is cute 2 :) i still have to make mine at some point.
    Yes, actually she does, though she's more into Mass Effect (the Shepard trilogy - not so much the other one(Mass Effect - Andromeda)) and SWTOR at the moment. But she does play on occasion though she isn't as hooked on Sims 3 as I am.

@Brandontaylor - River McIrish is older by I believe 2 days to Parker Langerak in regular lifespan which in teen life-stage is 14 days. I don't know exactly how that translates into years, but that probably would mean they would be about a year apart if you split 14 days into five years ~smirk~ I tried maths and algebra to try and figure that out...and I hate maths - I got a 0.######### and that gave me a splitting head-ache - it wasn't my best subject back in the nebulous far-reaches of the past which are... unfortunately...fading in my memory.

Wife: "You're not THAT old..."
    Me: "Tell my memory that!" :D
    @Nikkei_Simmer Exactly. If it isn't fixed by the time they force us to switch, they'll have even more people angry at them.
    With a mother like Mayumi, how could anyone be happy. She sucks the life out of everyone around her.
    At least Fiona was happy about the engagement.
    I can't blame Haruo from leaving. The only thing is, it's not going to be fun being homeless.
    I'm hoping so. I don't know what her fifth trait will be, hopefully it's not something that makes her a bad spouse. I let the game pick randomly or I roll the dice and have the game select.
    A tent is better than nothing. Not too bad in the warmer temps. The dumpster diving would not be fun though.

Yep, I sure as heck am not going to Sims 4. Even if the base-game is free now forever and ever...and ever...I'll wait the five years for Sims 5(Project Rene) to see if it's even worth getting. I went and bought myself a 97c Walmart GV Cola last night as opposed to sitting around the house and wasting my SSD space by downloading the Sims 4. (more enjoyment and I get 10c back in deposit :lol: ) so I'm going to be very very
    a-noid.jpg (noid - annoyed)... if they make it so that we can no longer access our Sims 3 to play it - sorry, annoyed doesn't even cut it. I'll be LIVID...enraged even. I'm already annoyed that I can't re-download Pets (to fix my download) from Origin and will have to track down a Sims 3 Pets disc (might as well complete the whole collection then in CD-Rom) because I sure as hell will NOT play Sims 4.

Yeah, it's true, Mayumi does suck the life out of everyone...just as her real-life surrogate did and this time, I may actually let Mayumi live...just as her real life surrogate does to this day...(we are no-contact, especially after how she treated my wife - just as Mayumi treats River - there are some twisted people out there that don't commit crimes or commit untraceable crimes)

It was either Haruo left or be subsumed for the rest of his life. There's a lot of bitterness and anger there (I'd rather not bring that stuff into the stories, but there may be flashes of it - seemingly out of nowhere), but hopefully Haruo has a better life with River...planned out. Nope, homelessness certainly won't be fun but at least in the Sims, there isn't the temptations associated with homelessness of drink or vice.

Well, hopefully fingers crossed Melonie rolls a good trait.

Luckily they were going through a warm stretch in the wintertime in 1988 (Dec 1987 thru Jan/Feb 1988). ~smirk~ (I play on Epic Lifespan - lifespan sliders maxed out). I remember we had some precipitation, but it was rather dry...and of course, we had relatively little snow. We generally get a mild December and in some years we get the cold-snap happening in January so sometimes we end up with a Green Christmas.

Dumpster Diving can really stink. I certainly wouldn't want to end up having to dive headfirst into a cesspool of stench. It's a breeding ground for all sorts of diseases.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Homeless in Sunset Valley (Part Six)
    "The Worm Turns"

Phil looked over at Haruo as he walked towards the door of the school, “Hey, Haruo, wasn’t there a field trip?”
    EIz6U0S.jpg
    “Nope...field-trip got canceled, so River and I have other stuff we need to do. But we’re getting our homework done first.”

“Skipping the rest of school?”
    U247z1e.jpg
    “They can’t say anything if River and I have our homework done before tomorrow.” Haruo’s rejoinder was smug.
    b99JSpa.jpg
    “Lucky you…” Phil muttered as he walked into the school, “I got six hours worth of homework tonight and a science project due...so I need to visit the Science Center this afternoon.”

There were seeds that needed collecting in order to start a garden; trees to harvest to start an orchard and various other odds and ends that needed accomplishing for Haruo and River so they knew just how busy they needed to be in order to get everything done, but for right now, getting their homework done was first priority. And it was a headache and a half to be able to get it done.
    snpYzgk.jpg0vI6uwt.jpg
    Laura Gentile, in the kissing booth, was wondering just how far her matchup prospects for a life-mate had dropped after having to do a stint doing this for the Spring festival while Paul Barclay, tried to figure out if making the police force was the right job for him since his main trait seemed to be kleptomaniac – perhaps he could make his way up to International Superspy provided he could keep his hands off the cutlery and tableware in the cafeteria of the Sunset Valley constabulary.
    96BdpjZ.jpg
    After Haruo had finished his homework, he headed off around Sunset Valley in order to collect gemstones and precious metals. He thought to himself, I’ve seen beehives at Aleister’s. I could certainly do with some honey.
    b2j78Np.jpgj0nNdbr.jpg
    Yeah, bad move. Now Haruo was sore and uncomfortable on top of having hay-fever for the rest of the day.
    uOahDUF.jpgQMP0EFq.jpg
    After picking up a few bee stings which didn’t help his hay-fever any, he headed over to the Science Center in order to donate a few common insects. Of course they’re probably going to rag him about that but unfortunately, you gets what you gets. You can really only find common insects in the dumpster (unless there’s a hidden dumpster diving skill...this Watcher doesn’t know).
    7WYjQmM.jpgD6RFQ1p.jpg
    Meanwhile River thought that a change of scenery might help with doing her homework. So she went all the way down to the beach and sat down at the table to do her homework. It was now after three and she was still at it. Well, at least her classmates were probably starting their homework. Haruo meanwhile was long-since done his homework (Asian parental conditioning: “GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!!! You want use FACEBOOK… well FACE BOOK and STUDY!!!”) since 10:30PM and running around enjoying his day. If River didn’t love him, she’d hate him.
    uVEjXNT.jpg8rTg4ZB.jpgxjuzP21.jpg
    Well...this was an accident just waiting to happen.
    v59ACL1.jpggjdmTG5.jpg
    Haruo headed home to their little squat and cut the gemstones and smelted the metals that he’d found. Then he called a taxi and headed back up to Aleister’s for the second time that day to try to get the gemstones and precious metals in before 5PM deadline. Evidently the fashions in Champs Les Sims are pretty hideous this season. And Susanna Strauss, a tourist to Sunset Valley was particularly taken by the lime green and blue lipstick worn on the catwalk this year – unfortunately she probably wasn’t prescient to the fact that it doesn’t go well with that particular shade of puce (pronounced pewse...not puke – though one probably would) and banana cream.
    DtjMf4G.jpg
    When he grabbed a taxi to head to the supermarket, he found out Candi Burney was the driver, “Hey, Candi? You’re my driver?”
    LdsoGFX.jpg
    “Yeah…”

“So how long have you been doing taxi-driving since high-school graduation?” Haruo was inquisitive.

“Two years so far. You graduating this year?” was the response.

“Yeah...glad to be…”

“It’s gets harder from here…” Candi informed him as she drove him over to the market.
    brvd3bk.jpg
    “I suspect so…” Haruo didn’t tell her of the fact that he had essentially become homeless and he was going to jog home from the market. “Good seeing you…” he said as he was dropped off.

“You have a good one…” Candi replied.

Selling the majority of the fish and honey nailed him some §445.00 so that brought a little money into the bank. River met up with him at the grocery store after finally completing her homework around 4:15 in the afternoon. They decided to go over to Hogan’s catching a cab again.
    79YYfxr.jpg3UmC038.jpg
    After eating they opted to go to bed early since they wanted to get a head start on getting things done because there was school tomorrow.

(to be continued)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Page 4409 to 4410

@Hotboy420 Welcome to the forums!
    Don't know a lot about the Xbox version since I play the PC one but I hope you figured out your issue.

@LilNerdySimmers Great pics!

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, I had to deal with that not too long ago as well. Oliver was a young adult, but Melonie still had to age up.
    I'm glad Yasunobu helped Haruo behind Mayumi's back.
    That kind of math would drive me crazy. I bet Haruo and River will be happy to be done.
    Even though Gunther is rich, he definitely does have his problems.
    Mayumi drives about like the person who about hit me yesterday.
    I know I'm definitely not going to Sims 4 if the EA App isn't fixed.
    Same. Open world needs to be in Sims 5, pretty close or exactly like Sims 3. If other games can do open world, so can they.
    Yeah, it's going to be fun trying to figure it all out. I'm assuming that River is probably one year ahead of Parker in school, although I don't exactly know. For the time being, I changed ages to do a decent realistic age scale so I can see approximate age.

@Sims4MagicalTales Looks like Adora may have to find her strength without becoming She-Ra.
    The fight is on!
    I do know He-Man, but not much. I do know that in the Injustice: Gods Among Us prequel series, which I have yet to read or play the game, He-Man fights Superman (who has become a dictator after Joker forced him to kill Lois Lane).
    Catra reminds me a bit of the Cheetah from Wonder Woman comics.

@simsexpert123 Simone is pretty.
    Looks like Simone is getting ready for Halloween.
    Congrats on the pregnancy!
    Grayson is a nice name. He's a cute baby and toddler.

@venusdemilosims Yeah, it's not that common in my saves so it's kind of neat.

@polrbear Great pictures from Dragon Valley!

@AprilS Great update!
    Thanks! Fairy's are the current generation of the family, so they will stick around a bit longer. The family so far has had regular Sims, witches/wizards, PlantSims, Werewolves, and now Fairies. Still need to do Vampires, Mermaids, Aliens, and Genies though. I feel like Ghosts have been covered, since all deceased Sims become one.

***Finished cleaning my SimBin out. There were a lot of Sims I don't need in there anymore. I also worked on taking a few lots I liked from the downloaded save file so I'd have them for the story.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor thank you for your comment!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top