Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big Bang Theory Fans

catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
Sheldon told Amy he loves her.

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    It was so exciting! and sweet!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    I was so surprised, I cried.
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Are you KIDDING me? And I MISSED it? Spit, spit, spit, spit, spit.

Is there a way to watch re-runs?
  • Options
    IcyKrystl91IcyKrystl91 Posts: 82 Member
    I missed it too. I'll have to watch it on Demand when it gets posted. Too many things recording tonight.
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Origin I.D. :DividedByeZero
  • Options
    I just found out you can rent the re-runs on Amazon, and if they do it the way they did Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead, you won't have to wait too long. I can breathe again.
  • Options
    It was a really sweet moment.

How do fellow big bangers (that sounds so wrong) feel about Emily? I think she's quite funny and a very interesting mix to the group. I hope she sticks around.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    It was a really sweet moment.

How do fellow big bangers (that sounds so wrong) feel about Emily? I think she's quite funny and a very interesting mix to the group. I hope she sticks around.

She's not in the episodes that often. I think since they got Raj a girlfriend they'll keep her.
  • Options
    Who do you think will get married next?

I say Sheldon and Amy will beat Penny and Leonard to the altar.
  • Options
    Stewart and Howard's mother. :s
  • Options
    Stewart and Howard's mother. :s

Ewe - no way - LOL
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Are you talking about the newest episode with the "re-prom". Catmando830...You're in my spot... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    Are you talking about the newest episode with the "re-prom". Catmando830...You're in my spot... :mrgreen:

Yes - LOL

I found some cools cups in the card section in Walmart with Bazinga and Soft Kitty on them
  • Options
    The actress that voiced Mrs. Walowitz passed away today. :'(
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    The actress that voiced Mrs. Walowitz passed away today. :'(

Really?. That's sad. She was hilarious.
  • Options
    she was. I don't know what they'll do for the role now - and of course at the same time I send prayers and well wishes for her family. The reports say it was after a brief fight with cancer. :(
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I think if they can't find anybody to do it, they could try to use Bernadette's voice (she sounded a lot like her when she shouted at Howard). :mrgreen: RIP Mrs Wolowitz... :'(
  • Options
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    I think if they can't find anybody to do it, they could try to use Bernadette's voice (she sounded a lot like her when she shouted at Howard). :mrgreen: RIP Mrs Wolowitz... :'(

That or they may have the character die and have reactions to that. Bernie would be great at it though but a memorial episode would also be a nice tribute to the contributions of Ms. Suzi.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Sorry to hear she is gone, she will be missed. She had quite an impact for someone we only saw in passing a couple of times.
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    YaAAAS! I was like :D:#
    I was thinking to myself in the beginning of that episode, "if Sheldon does not give this girl any affection, she is going to find someone better..." LOL
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    side-note, Google Mrs. Walowitz...She looks like she could be Bernadette's mom.
  • Options
    It would be easy enough to write her character out of the show; just discontinue the Stuart/Mrs. Wolowitz storyline. It wasn't that important anyway. All of the mother characters can go die in a fire for all I care. Those are the least enjoyable episodes for me.

I couldn't stand the Mrs. Wolowitz character, but of course I'm sorry to hear about the actress.
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I missed Sheldon telling Amy he loves her! Can't wait to see it.

RIP Mrs. Wolowitz, you were great. :'(
  • Options
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    It would be easy enough to write her character out of the show; just discontinue the Stuart/Mrs. Wolowitz storyline. It wasn't that important anyway. All of the mother characters can go die in a fire for all I care. Those are the least enjoyable episodes for me.

I couldn't stand the Mrs. Wolowitz character, but of course I'm sorry to hear about the actress.

Regarding the mothers: I don't know if I could take not seeing Beverly H. again....
  • Options
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

Regarding the mothers: I don't know if I could take not seeing Beverly H. again....

I can do without any of the mothers. I do really like the actress who plays Beverly H., though. Remember her from Mamma Mia? She was great in that.
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    All the mom's are great and Penny's dad too.