Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Game Content Via Game Patches

Comments

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    ghost and pools

but no toddles? :'(
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Dang! And here I'd taken my quarter out of the Patched-In Ghosts jar and put it in a different jar.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    ghost and pools

don't give up hope :) those little tykes may come back we just have to keep letting them know we want them ;)
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited October 2014
    ghost and pools

I know right?! I want toddlers too!! But I'm happy we are getting ghosts and pools for free!

• Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    I hope ghosts are an option we can turn off.

Yay to new careers though!!
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    • Ghosts (October 1st)

• Star Wars Costumes (October 1st)

• New Gnome (October 1st)

• New Eye Colors (October 1st)

• Pools (November 2014)

• Careers (November 2014)
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Star Wars Costumes?! EA climbed into bed with Disney...this could be interesting.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    My virus protector popped up when I hit that link....is it being over protective.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    OMG this is super awesome!!

I mean ghosts alone would have made me happy but add to it pools and careers too! Freaking excited about this.
    The game will get better and better

Please add the family tree back too
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ghost and pools

No please. We don't want toddlers just like the past, Let them work properly on the toddlers.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    tomchan0 wrote: »
    My virus protector popped up when I hit that link....is it being over protective.
    It's just a link to SimsVip. It should be okay.

• Options

Google Sims VIP and hit the site that way. While Sims VIP is not official, it's usually pretty accurate.

• Options
    LOVE_LOCKDOWNLOVE_LOCKDOWN Posts: 324 Member
    WOW FREE?? I'm in shock lol
    http://sir-greendown.tumblr.com/
    2i0aybc.jpg

To find these sims4 creations type SOULB1 under origin ID.

• Options
    sarahzsmyl wrote: »
    Star Wars Costumes?! EA climbed into bed with Disney...this could be interesting.

Mickey Mouse / Princess's / etc - would love to see those costumes
  • Options

Google Sims VIP and hit the site that way. While Sims VIP is not official, it's usually pretty accurate.

http://simsvip.com/
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member

Most importantly (for me) there's a potential if that's happened we will see Marvel characters in the game. Yes, please.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options

Mickey Mouse / Princess's / etc - would love to see those costumes
    I would love to see costumes from different Disney films in the game!

• Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Most importantly (for me) there's a potential if that's happened we will see Marvel characters in the game. Yes, please.

That would be so good!
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    HattyLou wrote: »
    I hope ghosts are an option we can turn off.

Yay to new careers though!!

If it is like previous sims games you just have to delete the tombstone/urn. However, if you like to keep them for decoration, I'm sure a modder will come up with something :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

*FAINTS*
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Amongst other thinks...Jack Sparrow...OUAT Captain Hook...

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Oh lovely, so now, I gotta figure out how to fit a pool into my sims back yard in november! Argh! Well guess by that point maybe I will have em move into a big 50x50 lot in Willow Creek (Demolish the empty mansion there) and work it in... or shuffle the kids stuff around in the back yard so it fits lol.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Amongst other thinks...Jack Sparrow...OUAT Captain Hook...

Pretty much everything I love but LOTR, Harry Potter and HBO shows is now owned by Disney. (though only some of the marvel comics characters the rest are owned by other movie studios)

Oh! a handful of TV shows of course.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    I just hope the careers this time are normal ones as most fans want and not star wars careers to go with the costumes. Lol
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Please make this happen EA! We need Marvel in our game!