The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3D Pruetts: Jan 12 - Stories by Jes2G

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Thanks! It's retail and I just figured out my hours on black friday are from 6am - 11am...wooooo... :confounded:

Interesting. That's only 5 hours! Sucks that it's so early, but most people have to work all day that day. Lucky you!!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Soooooo shaking my head at you right now, @sunnyshay lol

Look, I think it's pretty obvious I don't care for reading. I think I even stated this somewhere. Once I tried to get my computer to read to me and it sucked. I read to go to sleep, that's about it. At least as far as fiction is concerned. I ain't got no time for that, my weekends are for T.V. binges.

Hey...no one made you start, and no one made you quit :p So, er ummm...now that you started...finish! LOL :D

I WILL! And when I do, it's gonna be like

tumblr_inline_n22ta9XUIj1qbu7li.gif

HA! :D Right?
    forum_final.png

• Options
    @sunnyshay will be the only person glad to know that I'm not bringing my hiatus stories back or starting any new stories (except Devan & Leliana's little alternate reality) until this legacy is completed!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    @sunnyshay will be the only person glad to know that I'm not bringing my hiatus stories back or starting any new stories (except Devan & Leliana's little alternate reality) until this legacy is completed!

YAY! I suppose I'll keep yours on for my nightly t-time reading.

Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options

YAY! I suppose I'll keep yours on for my nightly t-time reading.

Whatever floats your boat ;)
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good morning!

Viv uses her super Jedi grandma-fu to treat one of her sick grandkids. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/9-30-dr-grandma/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    Grandma-fu!! lol <3 That is so perfect. Also, this chapter was really nice. I loved the facial expressions that Chasity made, and also how Viv offered to continue her conversation with the orderly outside of work. ^_^
    FVIRakw.jpg
    The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
    The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)
  • Options
    OhRenSims wrote: »
    Grandma-fu!! lol <3 That is so perfect. Also, this chapter was really nice. I loved the facial expressions that Chasity made, and also how Viv offered to continue her conversation with the orderly outside of work. ^_^

Oh yes. Viv rocks! I like your new sig! And your chapter is teasing me in my inbox!! Can wait to read it when I get home...or maybe in a couple hours.
    forum_final.png

• Options

Oh yes. Viv rocks! I like your new sig! And your chapter is teasing me in my inbox!! Can wait to read it when I get home...or maybe in a couple hours.

Thanks! I like your new signature image as well! :D I think there's a "let me show all of the faces of my heirs in my signature" bug going around lately. :P And also I came to a realization while I was talking to you the other day that I have actually made it halfway through and I wanted something more concrete to show that. So I made this!

As for the chapter... ;) Heh... it's one of my personal favorites. I just love these two together SO much. And maybe it's the influence of one of your sims in the mix, or maybe it's the Gen 5 nature of legacies, but I'm starting to feel very "cliffhanger-y" all of a sudden.
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options

Thanks! I like your new signature image as well! :D I think there's a "let me show all of the faces of my heirs in my signature" bug going around lately. :P And also I came to a realization while I was talking to you the other day that I have actually made it halfway through and I wanted something more concrete to show that. So I made this!

As for the chapter... ;) Heh... it's one of my personal favorites. I just love these two together SO much. And maybe it's the influence of one of your sims in the mix, or maybe it's the Gen 5 nature of legacies, but I'm starting to feel very "cliffhanger-y" all of a sudden.

AHHH! That was such a teeeeease! Don't tell me any more lol.

I actually didn't even notice that people were doing this with their sigs. I needed to do a new one because the kids aren't kids anymore, but Julian and Jeannette's birthdays are around the corner and I didn't want to have to make another one in a few days, so I took another approach. Besides, I was feeling kinda bummed about the end, so I figured I needed one that said "the end" type thing so...the heirs! :D
    forum_final.png

• Options

I actually didn't even notice that people were doing this with their sigs. I needed to do a new one because the kids aren't kids anymore, but Julian and Jeannette's birthdays are around the corner and I didn't want to have to make another one in a few days, so I took another approach. Besides, I was feeling kinda bummed about the end, so I figured I needed one that said "the end" type thing so...the heirs! :D

I feel like I'm going to start developing my "let them suffer a little" muscles in some of the upcoming chapters of the legacy. We shall see though. Currently those muscles are very underdeveloped for me and I frequently spoil surprises... I.E. If I purchase a Christmas present to early I either lose it because I have to forget about it myself so that I don't spoil it, or give it to the person far before Christmas because I can't wait for their response to it.
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options
    I feel like I'm going to start developing my "let them suffer a little" muscles in some of the upcoming chapters of the legacy. We shall see though. Currently those muscles are very underdeveloped for me and I frequently spoil surprises... I.E. If I purchase a Christmas present to early I either lose it because I have to forget about it myself so that I don't spoil it, or give it to the person far before Christmas because I can't wait for their response to it.

Yeees! Do it! I'd love it lol.

I'm just now realizing you changed your name! lol
    forum_final.png

• Options

Yeees! Do it! I'd love it lol.

I'm just now realizing you changed your name! lol

Yeah, I did. I've been meaning to for a while now. The old one has been haunting me for YEARS and I finally changed it. I think this one suits me so much more.
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

I did one because you did one! I think it would be so awesome if all the legacy players did--like for month or something! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Yours is so nice, @cathytea! It's amazing that they all have the same chin and similar eyes...minus the last two, of course lol. The noses too!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Yours is so nice, @cathytea! It's amazing that they all have the same chin and similar eyes...minus the last two, of course lol. The noses too!

Yeah! That dimple! And the Bough grin. What feature do you see carrying through all of your heirs, Jes?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yeah! That dimple! And the Bough grin. What feature do you see carrying through all of your heirs, Jes?

I don't know if this is what Jes sees, but for me I believe that noses are a VERY prominent feature in the Pruett Legacy. Up until Lance all of the heirs had the same nose, and all of the heirs after Lance have the same nose as well- althought different from the original Pruett nose. I also think it's interesting that the blonde hair was so dominant for a while- and I think the eyes carry through the generations fairly well too...
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

I don't know if this is what Jes sees, but for me I believe that noses are a VERY prominent feature in the Pruett Legacy. Up until Lance all of the heirs had the same nose, and all of the heirs after Lance have the same nose as well- althought different from the original Pruett nose. I also think it's interesting that the blonde hair was so dominant for a while- and I think the eyes carry through the generations fairly well too...

Agreed! The Pruett nose lasted 5 generations, the eyes 6 (well, 7 kinda because Owen had them, but he doesn't count anymore), and the lips 7! Unfortunately, Julian got his mother's lips, so they almost made it! So, the only thing that has been passed down generation after generation is that darn Pruett man body! And it came from Sandra! All the Pruett men, heir, spare, whoever, have very narrow shoulders and a wide waist. It annoys the crap out of me LOL. But it's so cool to see passed down! Jonathan has it too...you'll see him tomorrow. The new Pruett nose is becoming very prominent though! We have Myra to thank for it :)
    forum_final.png

• Options
    All the Pruett men, heir, spare, whoever, have very narrow shoulders and a wide waist. It annoys the crap out of me LOL. But it's so cool to see passed down! Jonathan has it too...you'll see him tomorrow. The new Pruett nose is becoming very prominent though! We have Myra to thank for it :)

That's the Bough male shape, too! LOL! It came from our gen 2 spouse, Kyler. The gen 9 spare doesn't have it--he had nice wide shoulders and a skinny waist and skinny hips. He got that from his dad, Tomas. Through Sugar, you both know the women's shape--narrow from the front, wide from the side! Big belly big rear! LOL! Our heir really has it! That shape came in through I-dub's wife (gen 4), Linda (the Cupcake).

• Options
    LOL, yep!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good morning!

Jonathan is totally embracing his new found freedom as a teen, but is it too much? Enjoy.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/9-31-too-big-for-fancy-britches/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    OH NO. What is going on!? Also, is there a bit of "Stacey's Mom" happening between Jonathan and Miss Cor- ... Cora? CoreliasliekahsflKS? Miss C? Does Jonny-boy have a crush on Miss C? I mean, I don't think she has a crush back... but as soon as I started reading the chapter the lyrics to Stacey's Mom came pounding into my head...
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options
    OH NO. What is going on!? Also, is there a bit of "Stacey's Mom" happening between Jonathan and Miss Cor- ... Cora? CoreliasliekahsflKS? Miss C? Does Jonny-boy have a crush on Miss C? I mean, I don't think she has a crush back... but as soon as I started reading the chapter the lyrics to Stacey's Mom came pounding into my head...

HA! I briefly thought of Stacey's Mom after I wrote that part lol. I was gonna revisit it later while they were at the pool, but I got distracted and couldn't remember how I wanted to do it. Still can't!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Hey, @Carewren123 and @iheartdinosx3, remember those questions you sent me that I wasn't supposed to look at? They've been sitting in my inbox for like 3 months, and I haven't even thought about them. You should be proud! I see them every day sitting there and I pass them up. But, for some reason, this weekend, they were calling to me! I haven't looked, but the temptation was strong lol. Especially carewren's!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good morning! It's time for Julian's last birthday! He's such a handsome elder...just like his daddy :p

http://www.jes2gstories.com/9-32-the-last-spin/
    forum_final.png