Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first house - Modern

Hello everyone. I have never built in The Sims series. (Since TS1!) I have always been afraid I would end up with some boxy house. I tried my first modern house, thought I would share my first creation in The Sims series.

fn7q5i.png

27xplld.png

2gwazww.png

b803es.png

sgmibr.png

fwhc3p.png

o74ubc.png

rsh9gh.png

2w4l1xv.png

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I love your house, makes me want to build :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hello :) Congrats on your first house, it looks really great! I love the clean modern lines of the exterior, and I like the mix between the modern style with some rustic touches in the interior, it looks fab :)
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    Thank you very much everyone :D
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I love it, I want to move in. Love the big wide staircase. B)
  • Options
    QuirmQuirm Posts: 32 Member
    This is lovely! :D Do you have it uploaded somewhere? I'd really love to put it in my neighbourhood, but I can't seem to find it on the gallery.
  • Options
    My origin username is ErikaSim77
    I hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Your modern house is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing is great, and it looks very nice how you have done the windows! It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy having the sunlight coming in as well as enjoying looking out through the windows at what is happening outside. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal in the sunshine at the table there. The water fountain feature is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv, with the background of views of the outdoors. The shoes rack and coat stand beside the front door are nice homely touches. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl and mugs rack on the counter are great kitchen touches for sims to enjoy seeing when cooking their meals there. The texture of the kitchen walls is nice. Very nice dining room! The green of the curtains looks nice with the black of the dining seats, and the glass dining table is nice for sims to enjoy sitting eating a meal at. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the glass windows whilst dining. Very nice master bedroom. The patterned floor mat is nice, and the colour of the master bed looks nice and stylish. Very nice study nook area! Great alcove area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or having a read of a book from the bookcase.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited September 2014
    To upload your own creation or download someone else's you have to be logged into Origin, correct? Is it simple to figure how to do it? Sorry I still don't have my prima guide.

Also, I don't want anything with CC or Mods, how do I make sure I don't download anything with them?
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    Your first build looks fantastic! :)
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • Options
    To upload your own creation or download someone else's you have to be logged into Origin, correct? Is it simple to figure how to do it? Sorry I still don't have my prima guide.

Also, I don't want anything with CC or Mods, how do I make sure I don't download anything with them?

I think in the advanced drop down you can choose whether you want cc or not.
    You do need to be logged into origin to access the gallary. It is such a pain to login to origin everytime I want to play though.

• Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your modern house is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing is great, and it looks very nice how you have done the windows! It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy having the sunlight coming in as well as enjoying looking out through the windows at what is happening outside. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal in the sunshine at the table there. The water fountain feature is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv, with the background of views of the outdoors. The shoes rack and coat stand beside the front door are nice homely touches. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl and mugs rack on the counter are great kitchen touches for sims to enjoy seeing when cooking their meals there. The texture of the kitchen walls is nice. Very nice dining room! The green of the curtains looks nice with the black of the dining seats, and the glass dining table is nice for sims to enjoy sitting eating a meal at. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the glass windows whilst dining. Very nice master bedroom. The patterned floor mat is nice, and the colour of the master bed looks nice and stylish. Very nice study nook area! Great alcove area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or having a read of a book from the bookcase.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Aww, I really appreciate the nice comment! Thank you! :D
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    Looks great! I love it. :)
  • Options
    Zenith25Zenith25 Posts: 185 Member
    Attractive architecture and a very well co-ordinated colour scheme - if this is your first build then wow! :)
  • Options
    KerensaLysereKerensaLysere Posts: 86 Member
    It's beautiful. You did a great job!