Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairground Fun Park (^‿^)

\(^o^)/ Hooray! My son finally finished his Fairground Fun Park using the World of Wonder Carousel Collection :mrgreen:
A huge thank you to the super sweet Nik24X7 who kindly gifted us this set ❤

Fairground Fun Park :)

Description: Cc free. Lot Size 64 x 64. Hot Air Balloon, Rollercoaster, Carousel. Tea Rooms with Buffet Table, Hot Beverage Machine and Tea Sets, Public Toilets, childrens play area with Sandpit, Swings, Seesaw, Slide, Spring Riders, Haunted House, Kissing Booths, Food Stands, Snow Cone, Contest Arena, Wild Wagons, Popcorn, and Candy Floss Machines, Firepit, Fountains, Chess Set, functional Showtime Stage and Seating, Big Top Tent, Fishing Pond, Golf plus much more! Enjoy! :D

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8319632

Pictures.. Lots of them! :lol:

Sunset Valley.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Lucky Palms.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread :)
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your son's Fairground Fun Park is great! :) There are so many things there for sims to enjoy seeing and doing! They will have much fun visiting the Park! Great layout of the build! It is great that he has placed the hot air balloon in the build for sims to enjoy riding in. Sims will have fun riding the carousel. Great design of the roller coaster! It looks great how he has used the items from the world of wonder set through the build. Sims will enjoy eating from the food stands there, or enjoy some popcorn or candy floss from the machines on the tent . Nice pond area. It looks great the type of and how he has done the plants there. Sims will enjoy doing some fishing. Great design of the park! It looks great how he has done the steps through the build. Great golf playing deck. Sims will enjoy having a meal from the picnic basket at the picnic table on the upper patio , enjoying the sunshine,The purple flowers pots there are nice for sims to see when dining. Very nice tea rooms ! Great exterior of the tea rooms building! Nice greenery covered trellis porch area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the tables and chairs enjoying having a nice cup of tea. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Tearooms! Sims will enjoy having a drink or tea at the tables there as well, or enjoy having food from the buffet table. Nice colour shade and pattern that he has used for the tablecloth, tea set and buffet table. The green plants there are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there drinking or eating. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers outside in the sunshine. The ceiling fireflies look nice and look great placed over the buffet table, for sims to like seeing when they go to serve themselves some food. Great texture of the interior and exterior walls. It looks great how your son has used the ball string lights in the build. Great stage area in the tent! Sims will enjoy sitting on the benches there, watching the performances. Sims will have fun trying to win the eating contests! Very nice firepit area! Sims will enjoy sitting around the pit, warming up and chatting. Very nice water fountain features on the sides of the fire pit area. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table on the outside air and at the same build up their logic skill. It is a great , well designed park ! :)
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, you're son is very talented! He did a beautiful job of the design and
    decoration. Love the deck with the putting green, the tea room is adorable
    (love the stone chosen). The fire pit is really cool! Love the different
    levels and stairs. Nice job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh Kate it's wonderful! Another triumph for your so talented son! Can't wait to download it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    shortlilmegshortlilmeg Posts: 77 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow that looks so amazing! I really wish I could take full advantage and download this lot but I don't have the carousel set. I'm getting married in exactly 4 weeks from today, so no spending on sims until after haha. But seriously, that lot, is awesome!
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just saw this in the "wonder what June brings" thread, but replying here just to make sure you see this. :)

Your son is an amazing builder! I hope he knows that. :thumbup: I love that there are SO many activities. It looks like it's impossible to get bored there. I wish I were there, too. p.oopy. :(

• Options
    kdluvshersimskdluvshersims Posts: 291 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you to your son for building this and you for sharing. Kudos to you both! Can't wait to have this in game. :)

Just one question, does this lot change with the seasons or is it, as is, year round? It is awesome no matter what the answer.

Thank you again!
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow that looks so amazing! I really wish I could take full advantage and download this lot but I don't have the carousel set. I'm getting married in exactly 4 weeks from today, so no spending on sims until after haha. But seriously, that lot, is awesome!

YAY! Early congratulations to you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    shortlilmegshortlilmeg Posts: 77 Member
    edited July 2014

YAY! Early congratulations to you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you so much! I'm so excited! :P
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    edited July 2014
    This looks amazing! I love the patio outside the tea room and the deck with the golfing green looks really cool. There is just so much fun fit in!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    looks like a wonderful amusment park to go to with your sims
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is lovely, Kate! Lots of fun things for Sims to do here. Your son always does an excellent job - very well designed, laid out, and color-coordinated. I especially like the in-ground water fountains around the buildings. So cool and refreshing looking. I would download, but I don't have the carrousel yet. Rec'd, though. :)
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited July 2014

Congratulations, I hope its all you've dreamed of. :D

I'm going on a family picnic to Central Park today, it's my birthday! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited July 2014
    Love it!!!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    TisSaturdayAllTisSaturdayAll Posts: 109 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Love it! So creative and I love the colors he used. Very cool that the tea set is included. :D
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited July 2014
    Looks great! Rec'd. :D I will download it later. Thank you for sharing it with us.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited July 2014

Congratulations on your wedding! :) It will be a very special day for you. :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is AWFUL..................LY GOOD :mrgreen: Very nice I love it,your son has skills.Going to recommend this lot on behalf of all the people of my home planet.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, Kate, your son is so talented. He did an awesome job on the amusement park!

(I love that he fit the hot air balloon, too, on the lot). :)

Great job!!
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you all four your kind words and recommendations :)

I love the Tea Room, it is my favourite part of the fairground :) The Showtime Stage and seating is great fun also. My acrobat sim likes to perform there :)
    Note. It takes 3 sim days for the Live Show Venue proprietor to spawn.

@shortlilmeg - Congratulations sweetie! I hope your special day is everything you dream it will be (ノ・‿・)ノ *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

@kdluvshersims - No it in not a Festival Ground. It remains the same all year round :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Wow, Kate, your son is so talented. He did an awesome job on the amusement park!

(I love that he fit the hot air balloon, too, on the lot). :)

Great job!!
    Hello my lovely :)
    He did remember to add the Hot Air Balloon for you ♥
    I enjoy using it on this lot. Many simmers were a wee bit disappointed with the HAB but I really enjoy it :)
    I hope you are enjoying your holiday :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aww Kate ... tell your son it's really cool. I can't even imagine how long it took to do that. I love all the stairways and fun places for the sims to walk and climb. It's layed out very neatly. There's a lot of attention to detail with the sidewalk patterns. The golf swing area is a neat idea. Love it. I love looking at these ...
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited July 2014
    This looks good. It seems to me Sims should have a lot of fun with so many different things to do,

So what I want to know is, with all those fun things surrounding him, why is that Sim of yours fishing? :lol::lol:

As you can probably tell - I had fun looking at the pics,

Thank you for posting.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Aww Kate ... tell your son it's really cool. I can't even imagine how long it took to do that. I love all the stairways and fun places for the sims to walk and climb. It's layed out very neatly. There's a lot of attention to detail with the sidewalk patterns. The golf swing area is a neat idea. Love it. I love looking at these ...
    Thank you CandySims my lovely :) You are correct, it did take him many, many hours to complete this :)
    Karritz wrote:
    It seems to me Sims should have a lot of fun with so many different things to do,
    So what I want to know is, with all those fun things surrounding him, why is that Sim of yours fishing? :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: Given that Luka is a well known womaniser and 'rake' I am surprised he is not at the Kissing Booth! :lol::wink:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited July 2014
    Queen Kate I love it :lol::lol: Seriously Kate your son work is very creative :thumbup: :thumbup: (two thumbs up)