Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paradise Park. Cc free. Updated 28/01/2014

NOTE. Error occurred with Roller Coaster when this lot was uploaded to the exchange. This has now been fixed :) Please re-download this. Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Paradise Park
NEW Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7977793
Description: CC Free. This is the perfect amusement park/boardwalk for your sun loving beach sims. Created for tropical worlds like BB, ST, IP and LP. Ride the 2 wonder Roller Coasters [be sure to buy a ticket from the Ticket Machine]. Surf the Wave Machine, visit the Kissing Booths, have your photo taken, get your face painted, eat in the Restaurant or Cafe. Or... Play Chess, grab a Gumball, look through the Telescope, make a Snowcone, play Pool, sample the many foods offered by the Seasonal Food Stands, play n the Sandpit, Slide, sit at the Fire Pit or simply relax in the lounge and watch TV.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2014
    Paradise Park

screenshot_original.jpg
    [/img]

Wow Kate! This looks fab! I really like the tropical pattern and the colours you used in this screen.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited January 2014
    Very nice. I like how you added the wave machine. :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited January 2014
    Good job :thumbup:
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome build Kate!! It has everything one would want at a fun park. Will def be adding this to my game.
  • Options
    paul94597paul94597 Posts: 195 Member
    edited January 2014
    Fantastic build - Rec'd and downloaded!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome lot as always Kate.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited January 2014
    Fabulous build, Kate :D Does it have the barrier to entry PC, as it's not showing up on the 'Items' tab?
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited January 2014
    Really cool place! Rec'd. :thumbup:
    I see I'm not the only one that likes the DV windows a lot!
    It has a very good color scheme. :mrgreen:
    Can't wait to be able to DL it, whenever I'm able to get the BW.
    Darn that no sp Ads thing, it's messed with my calculations for getting the BW :lol:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited January 2014
    Paradise Park

screenshot_original.jpg
    [/img]

Wow Kate! This looks fab! I really like the tropical pattern and the colours you used in this screen.

Thank you Cinderelli :) It was my Son who created this lot, it has taken him a wee while [he got side-tracked and took some time off simming to go away with friends :lol:] but he finally finished it :) He had fun creating the rollercoaster, making loops etc :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Very nice. I like how you added the wave machine. :D
    Hello BlkBarbiegal :) He wanted to add the wave machine to this build as it fit with the tropical 'beachy' theme :)
    Good job :thumbup:
    Thank you JEREMYSIMS :)
    Awesome build Kate!! It has everything one would want at a fun park. Will def be adding this to my game.
    Hello Wishonmeh05 :) Thank you, my Son enjoyed creating this park, I hope you enjoy using it :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    paul94597 wrote:
    Fantastic build - Rec'd and downloaded!
    Thank you for the recommendation and download paul :) Have fun with this park! :D
    Awesome lot as always Kate.
    Thank you Cat :)
    You gifted us the Wave Machine, my Son loves that he was able to add it to this park as it is a lot of fun to surf on :)
    Fabulous build, Kate :D Does it have the barrier to entry PC, as it's not showing up on the 'Items' tab?
    Hello louby :) Yes it does. ...I am not sure why it is not showing up... *confused frown* my Son certainly used it in this build :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Really cool place! Rec'd. :thumbup:
    I see I'm not the only one that likes the DV windows a lot!
    It has a very good color scheme. :mrgreen:
    Can't wait to be able to DL it, whenever I'm able to get the BW.
    Darn that no sp Ads thing, it's messed with my calculations for getting the BW :lol:

Hello SimplySimazing :) Thank you, I hope are able to get the BW sometime soon, it really is an awesome venue :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wow! I see Paradise park has Recommendations: 24 and Downloads : 163 - yay! It gives my Son great pleasure to know that fellow simmers like and enjoy his creations :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited January 2014
    It's so great! I want to go there in real life. :) Tell your son he did a great job!

Now I wish I had all the stuff to go along with it. I don't think it would be all that great without the Roller Coaster and all... ;)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2014
    OOOOO I love it!!!!! thank you!!!!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome design and great colors. Downloaded & recommended it.Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    KATENESS wrote:
    It's so great! I want to go there in real life. :) Tell your son he did a great job!

Now I wish I had all the stuff to go along with it. I don't think it would be all that great without the Roller Coaster and all... ;)
    Thank you KATENESS, my Son appreciates friendly and positive feedback :)
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    OOOOO I love it!!!!! thank you!!!!
    Awww... Thank you Writin_Reg :) I think he did a lovely job also. It is great to have a 'simple' park/boardwalk for the island worlds, there are not many 'tropical' lots like this available :)
    chopin27 wrote:
    Awesome design and great colors. Downloaded & recommended it.Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
    Hello chopin :) Thank you for the download and rcommendation, I hope you have fun using this park in your game :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited January 2014
    What a beautiful tropical park. Your son has out done himself this time. I think this is my favorite of all his builds :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited January 2014
    Paradise Park is a great place for our sims to have fun visiting. :) Great designing of all the various areas of the park! The roller coasters look great! Sims will have fun riding the roller coasters. It is great that you have used the ticket machine for sims to buy tickets to ride the roller coasters. Very nice tropical theme to the park. It looks great how you have placed the trees through the build. Sims will have fun surfing the waves using the wave machine. It looks nice how you have placed the food stands for sims to buy food to eat from. It is a great place for sims of all ages to enjoy visiting. It looks great how you have set up the chairs around the fire pit inside the gazebo . Sim will enjoy sitting on the seats chatting and toasting marshmallows. It looks great how you have placed the balloons and balloon string lights through the park. Very nice setting up of the tables and chairs in the restaurant area. Nice patterning of the seats and sims will enjoy ordering meals from the industrial oven and getting them delivered to their tables. There many things for our sims to see and do at your park! Great sand pit area for child sims to have fun playing there in the sand. Sims will have fun playing billiards, the arcade table game or listening to music from the stereo. Great barista bar area for sims to buy snacks and a drink from. The patterning of the wall behind the barista bar looks nice. Nice floor mat that you have placed under the table near the barista bar. It is great that you have the bookcases there for sims to have a read of a book from. Nice sitting area for sims to relax on the sofa and watch tv. Great outdoor table and chair sitting areas for sims to enjoy eating food outdoors in the sunshine and air. It is great that you have s snowcone machine for eating snowcones when the weather is warm.
    Your son has designed, built and furnished a great park for sims to enjoy visiting, have fun at, and spend much time at! :)

• Options
    edited January 2014
    RoseRidge wrote:
    What a beautiful tropical park. Your son has out done himself this time. I think this is my favorite of all his builds :D
    Hello RoseRidge, that is so nice of you to say, thank you :)
    rosemow wrote:
    Paradise Park is a great place for our sims to have fun visiting. :) Great designing of all the various areas of the park! The roller coasters look great! Sims will have fun riding the roller coasters. It is great that you have used the ticket machine for sims to buy tickets to ride the roller coasters. Very nice tropical theme to the park. It looks great how you have placed the trees through the build. Sims will have fun surfing the waves using the wave machine. It looks nice how you have placed the food stands for sims to buy food to eat from. It is a great place for sims of all ages to enjoy visiting. It looks great how you have set up the chairs around the fire pit inside the gazebo . Sim will enjoy sitting on the seats chatting and toasting marshmallows. It looks great how you have placed the balloons and balloon string lights through the park. Very nice setting up of the tables and chairs in the restaurant area. Nice patterning of the seats and sims will enjoy ordering meals from the industrial oven and getting them delivered to their tables. There many things for our sims to see and do at your park! Great sand pit area for child sims to have fun playing there in the sand. Sims will have fun playing billiards, the arcade table game or listening to music from the stereo. Great barista bar area for sims to buy snacks and a drink from. The patterning of the wall behind the barista bar looks nice. Nice floor mat that you have placed under the table near the barista bar. It is great that you have the bookcases there for sims to have a read of a book from. Nice sitting area for sims to relax on the sofa and watch tv. Great outdoor table and chair sitting areas for sims to enjoy eating food outdoors in the sunshine and air. It is great that you have s snowcone machine for eating snowcones when the weather is warm.
    Your son has designed, built and furnished a great park for sims to enjoy visiting, have fun at, and spend much time at! :)
    Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback Rose *hugs* It is nice that so many simmers like this lot :) It has had a great response from the exchange - 217 downloads! :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Bump :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow! I see Paradise park has Recommendations: 24 and Downloads : 163 - yay! It gives my Son great pleasure to know that fellow simmers like and enjoy his creations :D

He did a wonderful job! Looks like a fantastic place where sims can have a whole lot of fun! Rec'd! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2014

He did a wonderful job! Looks like a fantastic place where sims can have a whole lot of fun! Rec'd! :thumbup:
    Thank you for the recommendation 60smusicluvr :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    wildbloom1wildbloom1 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Rec'd :)
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited January 2014
    dl'd and rc'd :)

And on the barrier to entry system I have uploaded it before and it doesn't show up all the time in the items thing?