Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MY LITTLE GIFT FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS RIGHT HERE <3 :) Please check in!!!!

Hi guys! Well, last time i came back to this amazing site, i forgot to somehow gift back to all of the amazing people who gifted me even with store items, or sweet messages on my page! Since i do not own much simpoints and stuffs like that, i decided to make a little gift for all of my amazing friends! I worked hard on it in this week, because i met so many amazing people here, and i really do consider to you as my real friends! I really hope you will like them :) So here's my gifts:

My first gift is my upgraded version of the Island Paradiso resort:

uv2l.png

PARADISE ISLAND RESORT & SPA

My second one is the beautiful Salas family :D

1c1y.png

THE SALAS FAMILY

I really hope that you guys love these things :) Hugs :)

And a little personal message for my dear Azara: I LOVE YOU and miss you so much, and thank you for everything in the past few months! You became a big part of my life, and it will never change :)

Comments

• Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited November 2013
    Good work on your resort. And you made a butiful family. :)
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for sharing these fabulous gifts with us!! You already do so much by creating these wonderful signatures for everyone. I left some well deserved recs as well as downloaded them both.

Thank you so much!! *hugs*
  • Options
    TiggerkittyTiggerkitty Posts: 390 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh wow! Those are some really nice creations, they look wonderful!
    I left some recs and will come back for downloads when I've sorted out my downloads folder :D
  • Options
    mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you so much guys!!!! :D
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited November 2013
    WOW at your resort, that is really nice and I especially love this male sim that you've done here!! :)

Thanks to YOU! :)

You are so talented, the sigs...and all this..just wow! :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    Great resort and sims! I am very glad you feel welcome here. I was the same, very happy when I realised what a nice set of people come on to these forums and site in general :)
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited November 2013
    Awesome job! These are both so beautiful. Thank you so much!!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited November 2013
    I love what you've done with the resort! I feel relaxed just looking at that spa ;) And the Salas...es... are cute! I bet they'd be a really fun family to play. Thank you for sharing your gifts with everyone ^-^
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your resort is very nice. :) Our sims will enjoy staying there. It looks nice how you have done the front desk reception area with the tree print on the wall behind the desk and the golden wall picture. It is a nice sight to see when checking in. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the pool bar whilst in the pool. The sauna and massage room looks a nice calm, restful room to enjoy relaxing whilst staying at your resort. It looks great how you have set up the gym, with the tv there for sims to watch whilst building up their athletic skill and keeping fit. Nice outdoors areas. Great to have the food stands for sims to have snacks whilst outdoors.. Nice type of seats and chairs that you have set up for sims to enjoy dining outdoors. It is great that you have the industrial kitchen oven in your build, so sims can enjoy ordering their meals and getting them delivered to them.
    Your Salas family is very nice. :) Very nice sims that you have created. Nice photo of them.
    Your gifts are very nice!
  • Options
    mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited November 2013
    Omg, thank you guys :') these comments made my day!

oh and tallcoolone, there's so many talented people, i'm sadly not that good :D Actually i'm really bad in everything else. :/
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    mona1996 wrote:
    Omg, thank you guys :') these comments made my day!

oh and tallcoolone, there's so many talented people, i'm sadly not that good :D Actually i'm really bad in everything else. :/

I am sure that's not true. Eevryone has their own skills and talents :wink:
  • Options
    RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your resort is beautiful! So colorful and vibrant, great job! I'll def give it a rec in a bit, you totally deserve it!

And thank YOU for all you do for us! I still have the siggy you made for me and I love it and appreciate it more than you know!
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2013
    Such an inviting vacation environment. Beautiful job. Left recs. :D

oow785m
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've actually been doing the same thing in my game, sort of, as my Sim earns more money; slowly, I've been upgrading this resort for her, but I kind of hit a wall as I wanted it to not seem too crowded. Your resort is the perfect inspiration to get back into it and make a few more improvements!

Thank you for sharing this with everyone here on the forums! You really ARE talented, even if you don't think so. :P
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited November 2013
    It's beautiful! So busy and colorful! I hope Azara loves it. I haven't heard from her in ages -- sadly, a present I'd hoped to give her vanished when my old hard-drive crashed. Anyway, you did an amazing job, and I've gone and wRECked both the family and the resort!
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited November 2013
    Patrick, my dear friend, this is simply so gorgeous! I love the resort and the family is just so adorable! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and beautiful gifts with us. You are an amazing friend and I am so happy that I got to meet you here and become good friends with you. :D

Your friendship means the world to me and I am sorry I haven't been around to chat with you as often. But real life has kept me busy, with little time to hang around the forums as I used to. I have missed you dear friend and I hope you know that I love you lots too. Thank you again for everything! *Big Hugs* :D

Hello to everyone also! :) Awww FairyBug, that is so nice of you to make a present but you didn't have to do that for me. But thank you for making it but I'm sorry about your hard drive. I hope you have it up and running again so that you can enjoy the Sims. Don't worry yourself about giving me a present. You gave me so much already. *Hugs* :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited November 2013
    Whoa :shock: :shock: Your resort is magnificent mona! It's beautifully decorated and landscaped and i love it! The sims are so cute and pretty too! Love 'em! Rec'd both!
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2013
    Patrick, great job, as usual.

I hope all is well with you. I miss seeing you around here.

((HUGS))
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]