Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Create A Community! WINNERS ANNOUNCED SPONSORS COME AND GIFT!!! LOTTERY WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited June 2013
    I am good. Yall sims haven't been made because for the last few days my game hasn't been but EA has finally fixed it so gimme to Sunday and they'll be up.
  • Options
    MishiannaMishianna Posts: 169 Member
    edited June 2013
    Lo Day all I can say in regards to my sim is Take your time Dont stress!!!! Im in no hurry for him just yet *grins* nd I hope ur games playing nice now
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited June 2013
    minnie64 wrote:
    Hey everyone! Thanks so much for picking my house! I apologize for the delay. My computer crashed on the day you started judging. No worries though, I have a brand spanking new computer and am desperate to start up my sims game. I really appreciate you gifting me and I know it has been a huge pain in the rear not being able to get a hold of me. Let me know if my sp are still available. If you gave them to the next person I totally understand! Happy simming to you all.

Hiya Minnie I was just about to give up hope you'd post lol :P So sorry about your pc problems, been there done that so I know the frustrations ;) I had to use 10sps from your win to send you the gift badge message so you still have 490 remaining. Just fill up your wl with requested items, or post instructions if you are gifting them away, ok? I am on vacation now so not online much, but I will check back to see if you post again. hugs ;)

edit:(sp) :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    minnie64minnie64 Posts: 424 Member
    edited June 2013
    TNT_Terry, I added some things to my wishlist. Surprise me :mrgreen: If you don't use all the sp no worries here. And thanks again so much!
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited June 2013
    minnie64 wrote:
    TNT_Terry, I added some things to my wishlist. Surprise me :mrgreen: If you don't use all the sp no worries here. And thanks again so much!

All gifted hon except for 20sps, are there 2 special badges that you'd like? I just don't want to double gift ones you may have already and I know EA hasn't fixed the double gifting of goodies yet and no doubt never will :roll: :mrgreen: So please post your wish and I will gift them ASAP ;) hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey Dayshatw hows it all going?:) and how is everyone else today?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Hey Dayshatw hows it all going?:) and how is everyone else today?

It could be better. Yesterday my blood pressure was high and I was just dizzy and had headache. It was awful.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh you poor thing Day I hope you feel better today!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Oh you poor thing Day I hope you feel better today!

It was lower but still high, sadly.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I hope it comes down to proper levels for you soon !
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    I hope it comes down to proper levels for you soon !

They think is stress, because I have had no problems with it until the day before yesterday. They trying to keep me nonstressed, but the high blood pressure is just making me more irritable so the stress is harder to contain. I'm working on it though.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well I hope you stop stressing soon hun I honestly do and that it all settlesand btw how has your world been going?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Well I hope you stop stressing soon hun I honestly do and that it all settlesand btw how has your world been going?

Thanks to EA I no longer have it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Eh what the happened? did caw stuff itself? or it just glitched and Do you think you can get it back?. What a shame :( and I was also just wondering how those sims are going or they had to go on the back burner due to stress?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Eh what the happened? did caw stuff itself? or it just glitched and Do you think you can get it back?. What a shame :( and I was also just wondering how those sims are going or they had to go on the back burner due to stress?

They are on the back burner but will be up by this weekend. I promise!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey no worrys Day I was just wondering if mine was being to much of a pain if it is let it go *grins *not fussed specially with you not 100 per cent just get better hey
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Hey no worrys Day I was just wondering if mine was being to much of a pain if it is let it go *grins *not fussed specially with you not 100 per cent just get better hey

Nope I committed so I gotta do it
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Dayshatw wrote:
    Mishianna wrote:

Actually NO you don't it the one I asked for is being a sob which I'm pretty sure it would be to make you Don't have to I more than understand! You not stressing is more important hon
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Dayshatw wrote:
    Mishianna wrote:

Actually NO you don't it the one I asked for is being a sob which I'm pretty sure it would be to make you Don't have to I more than understand! You not stressing is more important hon

Nope I'm gonna do it. Don't worry.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Not worried Day just saying that its no big deal and so what did happen to the world ip screwed or it just blew up as some do?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Not worried Day just saying that its no big deal and so what did happen to the world ip screwed or it just blew up as some do?

Blew up!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    thats a pain :( is there anyway to recover it?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    thats a pain :( is there anyway to recover it?

Nope. I can't put custom worlds in my game any longer so it's just capooie
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Well that royally sucks for ya Day. And on other topics how have you been?:) is sims playing nice for you, no crashes? lol?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hey Day just a quick question where you ever able to make that sim or did it get stuffed up along with your custom worlds? Just wondering Mish :)