Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Create A Community! WINNERS ANNOUNCED SPONSORS COME AND GIFT!!! LOTTERY WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited June 2013
    Okay Twiddle your sim will be here soon.
  • Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited June 2013
    Day Im confused who Im supposed to gift, there are 2 2nd and 3rd place winners, can you please give me a name and how much for each one? Thanks a bunch...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Day Im confused who Im supposed to gift, there are 2 2nd and 3rd place winners, can you please give me a name and how much for each one? Thanks a bunch...

You will be gifting both.

325 SP to Leonyjianmu and Knh330.

And 125 SP to Mishianna and ErinAwesome101.

And 50 SP to Mishianna and Knh330.
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the gift! *hugs*
  • Options
    MishiannaMishianna Posts: 169 Member
    edited June 2013
    Day sorry to bug you for my sism (Do I even get one?) if I do where would you like me to link a pick for one? please nd sorry for buging ya bout it
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Day sorry to bug you for my sism (Do I even get one?) if I do where would you like me to link a pick for one? please nd sorry for buging ya bout it

Link it here please.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    knh330 wrote:
    I was going to say what I wanted, but I decided to wait until you said something...

For whoever's gifting me the 325 SimPoints:
    Zoe's Do (100)
    Music Video Vixen (75)
    Long Scarf is Long (75)
    Mock Hawk (75)

For whoever is gifting me the 500 SimPoints:
    Catch A Wave (100)
    The Alex (100)
    Too Cool For Art School (75)
    Almost Summer (75)
    Short Sleeved Hoodie (75)

So....I have 75 SimPoints left...
    Could you gift the Very V Neck Sweater to thesimsboy3 on my behalf? (His WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=thesims3boy)

Gifted :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    hey all in regards to the sim points feel free to either go ga ga in my wishlist (its not ordered in anyway for the lower priced items just randomly dumped in) I have Alota little items *grins* That way I don't pick and its a surprise which I'd be happy with and for the sim's can I get back to you on that? Iv got an idea who I want from a game just need to find a decent pic nd see if you can create him lol *Correction to make it easier Iv done it from dearest to lowest so the dear stuff at the top then the cheaper sim point items if that makes it Any easier :)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Dayshatw wrote:

You will be gifting both.

325 SP to Leonyjianmu and Knh330.

And 125 SP to Mishianna and ErinAwesome101.

And 50 SP to Mishianna and Knh330.

Everyone's been gifted except Leonyjianmu (she doesn't have a wishlist) :wink:
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited June 2013
    8) Same here Sherry, Minnie64 only has a few high priced sets, so I can't do a thing without her posting here or adding something.
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you Very much for the gifts they are all very much appreciated! and heres the pic http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/418x627/2008/08/x_Splash.png two of them in case the first is bleh http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/fforder/Lich King/Wrath_of_the_Lich_King_load.jpg If you cant do it say no biggie :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna that is gonna be my biggest challenge yet. I will be posting yall sims soon. Sorry if it is taking too long.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    If its gonna be to hard Day don't worry seriously its no biggie and I'm in no hurry for any sim
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited June 2013
    8) Hey Day, I had to use part of Minnie64's sp prize to send her a gift badge msg, so she now has 490sps left. I am leaving tomorrow for vacation to my F-I-L's and won't be back until next sunday, so if she doesn't respond before I leave, then she'll have to wait till I return home ok? I am bringing my laptop with me but will only be checking emails and fb msgs of importance as we will be fishing in the wilderness much of the time, so no net or time for the most part. :wink::wink: see you all when I return.

squishy hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    If its gonna be to hard Day don't worry seriously its no biggie and I'm in no hurry for any sim

I will be attempting. I love a challenge. In a week I'll have everybody's sims up.

Thanks and Sorry if I'm delaying it for a long time.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    8) Hey Day, I had to use part of Minnie64's sp prize to send her a gift badge msg, so she now has 490sps left. I am leaving tomorrow for vacation to my F-I-L's and won't be back until next sunday, so if she doesn't respond before I leave, then she'll have to wait till I return home ok? I am bringing my laptop with me but will only be checking emails and fb msgs of importance as we will be fishing in the wilderness much of the time, so no net or time for the most part. :wink::wink: see you all when I return.

squishy hugs

Have fun!!! And I totally understand. Enjoy yourself and see ya when you get back.

Hugsies
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay so who hasn't been gifted and how much do they have to be gifted?
  • Options
    leonyjianmuleonyjianmu Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2013
    how long has this been over? i just checked back on here and i was a winner. what did i win? ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    how long has this been over? i just checked back on here and i was a winner. what did i win? ;-)

Just let me know what you want from your wishlist, I can't remember how much, but its on the winners post :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Just let me know what you want from your wishlist, I can't remember how much, but its on the winners post :)

is it just one thing or what would equal up to 325 simpoints? sorry, i've never done this before, if i'm asking to much questions.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

is it just one thing or what would equal up to 325 simpoints? sorry, i've never done this before, if i'm asking to much questions.

It could be a series of items equaling 325 or one that equals 325.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Dayshatw wrote:

well you can just gift me all the items on my wishlist. they all equal up to 300SP. thanks! :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Dayshatw wrote:

well you can just gift me all the items on my wishlist. they all equal up to 300SP. thanks! :-)

• Options
    minnie64minnie64 Posts: 424 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey everyone! Thanks so much for picking my house! I apologize for the delay. My computer crashed on the day you started judging. No worries though, I have a brand spanking new computer and am desperate to start up my sims game. I really appreciate you gifting me and I know it has been a huge pain in the rear not being able to get a hold of me. Let me know if my sp are still available. If you gave them to the next person I totally understand! Happy simming to you all.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Afternoon, how is everyone today? :)