Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STONES THROW GREENHOUSE coming up in 30 minutes! Edit: 2 minutes!!!

Just a heads up :)
Good luck to everyone who wants it!

Comments

• Options
    kittana514kittana514 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    i had the same idea to come here and let people know... unfortunately i'm sure a lot of people who want it are asleep :/

i'm up early - i set my alarm to get the set i want later even though i knew i'd be up way before it went off... sooon :)
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited April 2013
    I know - I wish I could wake them all up!
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited April 2013
    They skipped it! :(
  • Options
    PutowtinPutowtin Posts: 559 Member
    edited April 2013
    Nope you didn't blink and miss it, Stones Throw Greenhouse was NOT on DD :cry:
  • Options
    StafunyStafuny Posts: 869 Member
    edited April 2013
    ...or not. Went straight to Luxe Kidswear, which is what I was waiting for. Figured the greenhouse would sell out quickly, but they skipped it altogether!
  • Options
    NefjeNefje Posts: 249 Member
    edited April 2013
    There's some weird stuff going on with the sale as well: http://store.thesims3.com/sale.html?categoryId=13700

:?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Not nice EA, not nice!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Crap - that means the others aren't going to correspond to the list :/ might make other people miss other things..
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited April 2013
    edit: Sale page price is not the same as DD price.

I already own it so I didn't pay close attention.
  • Options
    PutowtinPutowtin Posts: 559 Member
    edited April 2013
    Nefje wrote:
    There's some weird stuff going on with the sale as well: http://store.thesims3.com/sale.html?categoryId=13700

Nope that's called marketing, keep the one item on the sale page that everyone was expecting to come up in the daily deal so they'll go and buy it on the sale instead!

Not cool EA, you're gonna have a lot of angry simmers on your hands :evil:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Monet11 wrote:
    Well right now the sale page is showing nothing but the Greenhouse. I believe it's on sale for the same price it's been on the DD. If that's the case, it will be easier for everyone who wants it to get it. :-)

Unfortunately it's only 11 percent reduction in the price on the Sales page. It was 30 percent on the DD!
    Putowtin wrote:
    Nefje wrote:

Nope that's called marketing, keep the one item on the sale page that everyone was expecting to come up in the daily deal so they'll go and buy it on the sale instead!

Not cool EA, you're gonna have a lot of angry simmers on your hands :evil:

Yes - it's sneaky!
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited April 2013
    So what's up with the greenhouse being the ONLY thing on the Sale page? And skipping the DD? Since all I actually want from it are the greenhouse roofs I REFUSE to buy it until it's AT LEAST 30% off!

Yes EA, you have made us grumpy. :evil:
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2013
    These Sale! page glitches are quite common when a new sale set is being prepared.

It might also mean a new DD list ...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully not too soon i've missed the set i've wanted a couple times... only about 3 away now
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited April 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    So what's up with the greenhouse being the ONLY thing on the Sale page? And skipping the DD? Since all I actually want from it are the greenhouse roofs I REFUSE to buy it until it's AT LEAST 30% off!

Did you check the in-game shop? I'm pretty sure I saw just the roop pieces on sale, not the entire set, but it might have been just 2 or 3 pieces. Not sure how many there are...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yeah....rats. I was going to buy it. :| Oh well.
  • Options
    LadyVixenLadyVixen Posts: 80 Member
    edited April 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:

Did you check the in-game shop? I'm pretty sure I saw just the roop pieces on sale, not the entire set, but it might have been just 2 or 3 pieces. Not sure how many there are...

Thanks for the heads up, going to check it out now.
  • Options
    StellaTorontoStellaToronto Posts: 2,123 Member
    edited April 2013
    Todays Greenhouse DD went in about 15 minutes :(
    It was 50% off. :shock:
    I didn't plan ahead, so hadn't topped up my SP :?
    Running around house looking for credit card.
    Sale over before I could get the points. Oh well next time.
    stellatorontosims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited April 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:

Unfortunately, buying anything from the in-game store crashes my game every single time. :( So I don't even look at it anymore as a rule. HOWEVER, I did get the greenhouse on the DD last night at a sweet price (if it wasn't 50% off it was darn close!)so I'm a happy camper after all! LOL
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Unfortunately, buying anything from the in-game store crashes my game every single time. :( So I don't even look at it anymore as a rule. HOWEVER, I did get the greenhouse on the DD last night at a sweet price (if it wasn't 50% off it was darn close!)so I'm a happy camper after all! LOL

I'm glad you got the greenhouse, and 50% off is a great compensation for skipping it in the last round of the previous rotation of the DD's!