Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has Anybody Gotten Their Origin Trick-or-Treat Costumes Pack Bonus

I finally received my e-mail from Origin saying my game has been shipped and will be here tomorrow by the end of the day. However I still haven't received my code for the Trick-or-Treat Costumes Pack. Has anyone else received it or not received it yet in their e-mail?

Comments

• Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited November 2012
    i received mine, it was in the email titled your pre-order for the sims 3 seasons limited edition
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2012
    I had a direct download and I got 2 e-mails after the direct download e-mail that gave me a link and codes to retrieve them. However, that was last night (late last night). I will try to download them tonight.
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited November 2012
    yeah I got it last night at midnight eventhough the pre-order for my game was cancelled last minute(thanks Bank of America :roll: )
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited November 2012
    I just contacted Origin and the lady I talked to said my payment hasn't gone through (even though my game will be here tomorrow by the end of the day) and maybe that's why I haven't received the code. She said to give it a couple of days and if I still haven't Thursday, to contact them again. All I know is both the Showtime preorder (the stereo) and the Supernatural preorder (the decor pack) I received the day before release day.
  • Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited November 2012
    I finally received my e-mail from Origin saying my game has been shipped and will be here tomorrow by the end of the day. However I still haven't received my code for the Trick-or-Treat Costumes Pack. Has anyone else received it or not received it yet in their e-mail?

My code was emailed to me last night at midnight and I redeemed it without a problem when my game came this afternoon. I hope you get yours soon :)
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yep , I got the code Sunday evening even though my game will not be here until tomorrow. I got my tracking number though just last night.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    JustRose96JustRose96 Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2012
    I preordered the hard copy (still not here yet -_-) and I got my email at 9 (I live in California ) as soon as the dd opened because it was midnight in the east coast