Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marriage line/relationship broken after death

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    gypsiegirlgypsiegirl Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    They did not fix it with Supernatural. :(

I get that they have to change the status in order to have the sim get remarried. I get it. I just wish the family trees wouldn't be so wonky. Just because my sim's dad died doesn't mean he is no longer related. Makes me crazy. I love to get my sims involved in all sorts of convoluted relationships and it is frustrating that it doesn't reflect it in the trees.
  • Options
    wolfalone923wolfalone923 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I know I am years late but.... it does not mean they aren't still married...because I just resurrected an ex (by death) husband of a sim and its considering the two of them fiancé's (an the female has been remarried) so there are two rings in her relationship panels, which works out great for all my sim drama! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    nagehanynagehany Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    I had a good normal family then my sim -the mother-burnt in flames and died because of eating jelly magic bean -for those who dont know its in the supernatural pack- then i got her back -as a ghost- with the "oh my ghost" opportunity but because she died they were exes i did everything and built the relationship back but there was no marrying option i thought that maybe thats because of she was a ghost and then i reccurected her with the ambrosia but there's still no marrying option HOW CAN I MAKE THEM MARRY AGAIN ??? :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    TashKalinaTashKalina Posts: 1 New Member
    Many years later and this still bugs me. Surely they would've found a work around to list the living partner as a widow.... wish I could find a mod for it, but all I get is the Black Widow Challenge, which I'm not interested in.