Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is it?

In the Katy Perry music video trailer thing ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMJfovTfimk ) there is a woman with a silver and blue thing on her head at about 1:07 in the video on the far right. Where is it because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have the LE not the Katy Perry edition. If someone could help that would be brilliant.

Thx
LittleMissShibby
xxx

Comments

• Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I think if it's related to KP, it's only in the KP edition. That's my guess, I might be wrong.
  • Options
    DudeThatsErinDudeThatsErin Posts: 550
    edited March 2012
    Pepperbutt wrote:
    I think if it's related to KP, it's only in the KP edition. That's my guess, I might be wrong.

She has the KP version...

& I'm not sure but here is a free bump!
  • Options
    LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited March 2012
    Pepperbutt wrote:

She has the KP version...

I have the LE not KP, but if it is part of the KP I will not be a happy bunny :evil:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2012
    Do you mean the India type necklace/star/dewdrop on her forhead? No, that isn't in the game as far as I can see.

But I only have KP CE and LN. It isn't in my accessories. Or under 'hats' hairstyles etc.

I want to know where is the town in that video? That is the more important question to me. The boardwalk, the Arcade venue? I really wanted the Arcade building...misleading advertising.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yes the Indian necklace/star/dewdrop thing on her forehead!! And the boardwalk was created specially for for the video but i think the original lot was on the beach in Starlight Shores, but don't quote me on it because thats only what I think and Im not sure if Im right!
  • Options
    ZilvraZilvra Posts: 419 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I have not found that in game and I have the KP edition as well. Perhaps it is some sort of cc?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2012
    Arrgh! or is it Argh?

The video shows a part of town with businesses lined up on a boardwalk. One of those is a Penny Arcade...I like the new world, really, but very disappointed it looks nothing like it does in the video. I know they did this in TS2 all the time, however, not so much as TS3 does! Everything in the trailer videos one has to take with a big and I do mean bigger grain of salt! Because nothing is ever like they make it look.

And they have made the game so constrictive that a good modder can't even make me a good animations hack for movie making!

Confined, EA, so confining in TS3!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    monaduncanmonaduncan Posts: 952 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I also have the KP edition of Showtime and I have never found it in my game. I guess it was just for the video. I hope EA will add it to a stuff pack.