Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Download from the Exchange

@EA_Cade
I'm not able to download lots or families from the Sims 3 Exchange. I suspect there is a problem with the website.

Lots:
assetId: 9568273|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.
assetId: 9568635|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.

Sims household couple:
assetId: 9569772|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.

Comments

• Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited November 2023
    @EA_Cade
    This issue has cropped up again. I'm getting the same message as above when trying to download anything from the Exchange. Clearing both Chrome and Edge browsers didn't help.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    texansky wrote: »
    @EA_Cade
    This issue has cropped up again. I'm getting the same message as above when trying to download anything from the Exchange. Clearing both Chrome and Edge browsers didn't help.

Thanks for letting us know, I've flagged this with the team for investigation now :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    texansky wrote: »
    @EA_Cade

Heya,

So far we've been unable to replicate this issue on our side. Do you have any firewalls or security settings that may be blocking you?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I just downloaded a few items from the exchange on my PC to see if I had the same issue, and I didn't.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @EA_Cade
    I was able to download a family and a community lot a short while ago. However, now I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway error when trying to go to a link on the Exchange. I cleared both my Chrome and Edge browsers. In addition, I am unable to bring up the store.thesims3.com at all (store.thesims3.com is currently unable to handle this request - HTTP error 503).
  • Options
    191164SNOOKY191164SNOOKY Posts: 101 Member
    My launcher isn't working properly. When I try to install downloads it doesn't install it, this has been a few weeks. It gives no message nor is in installed content tab and not in game either. Today I tried to uninstall some sims and it would not work either, the sims were still installed. :-(