Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having insane glitches from Horse Ranch?

LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
Here’s mine:
After downloading it Friday night, and updating all my stuff, I logged into a family I had been ignoring; thinking of sending the brother to the ranch, after tying up some loose ends with his older sister. Things to keep in mind both sims are born werewolves with the traits to prove it. Lori, the sister, decided to woo the Vatore siblings to see if zie could. And zie did. All was good until the vampires started scratching themselves and shaking, (honestly I thought at first it was some vamp/wolf beef thing that was programmed in. Like rudeness to the other occults, wasn’t nice. I gave them the werewolf ally trait to try to combat it, didn’t help.) but then Lori started experiencing Thirst. They literally wanted to drink from sims and raw meat wasn’t cutting it. Only getting rid of moodlets helped.

Next thing I know Lilith and Caleb have fury effects of werewolves and moodlets. And then Lilith full on transformed. Into a werewolf, with a corrupted occult panel. While still being a ‘vampire’. And Caleb has both vampire and werewolf social interactions.

When it was first happening I posted thinking it was an odd sort of thing I didn’t know about vamps and wolves. Like they hate each other bc they’re so similar, and when they date they imitate each other. Then Lilith transformed. It was disturbing. And I was shown a link to an answers hq where it seems occults in general are switching powers post woohoo. So there’s a warning for you.

Now I’m wondering if anyone else has random, or even more alarming glitches since the update and release. So we can avoid them. Right now I can’t even play the save I built up for growing together because it’s full of glitchy occults.
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Everytime that Don Gooseman sim was on my lot my sim would get stuck and I'd have to goto the menu and reload my save to unstick her.

Anything I've uploaded to my gallery since getting the pack I can't download to my game. I can download stuff from before getting the pack, but anything I've made and uploaded after I can't download. I can place it from my library but I want to be able to place it from my gallery.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,353 EA Community Manager
    Please keep bugs and technical issues on Answers HQ, you can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top