Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Health traits/challenges : Gluten Intolerant & Allergies

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

Lactose Intolerant trait isn't a "Lifestyle" like Vegetarian trait, it's an unwanted body reaction.

I would add it in a new category named "Health traits" with :
  • Fur / Feather Allergies
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Dust Allergy
  • Gluten Intolerant

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hi,

Lactose Intolerant trait isn't a "Lifestyle" like Vegetarian trait, it's an unwanted body reaction.

• Pollen Allergy
    • Dust Allergy
    • Gluten Intolerant
    There are other personality traits that could also go in this category: Gloomy, and eccentric to name two. I do hope they add face masks, casts, crutches, and wheelchairs to medical wearables.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    What you're suggesting is kind of like what they did with lot traits. Originally all of them were called lot traits and you could only pick three of them. Then they pulled the negative ones aside and called them lot challenges. Personally, I would be all for a "Challenges" section in CAS. I would add galactan intolerance for people who really want to punish their sims.

@SimsILikeSims I consider Gloomy to be borderline. IRL one can definitely have a Gloomy lifestyle.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    edited April 2023
    I agree with you. Maybe they should add a Health category alongside Likes and Dislikes, and finally a "Diet" subcategory and even a "Disability" one
    Post edited by Thornwillow on
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Hi,

• Pollen Allergy
    • Dust Allergy
    • Gluten Intolerant

I would like allergies to be added to Health traits.

If the Sim is in the wrong environment or eats the wrong food they get uncomfortable leading to tense.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'm backing this up.