Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which premade sim have you enjoyed playing most?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Eva Capicciosa - has always been a go to Sim in my saves. She seem to bee more entertaining and succesful in whatever role I put her in.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Greg. I play with him since werewolves came out. I have a war with Vlad and basically any other vampire that shows up on the radar. At this point he ate almost all of Vlad’s mansion. When he is out on the date and unflirty sim happens to show their disgust at public kissing, Greg snarls at them and they faint, occasionally dropping some cash. I made his partner a spellcaster so they raid Forgotten Hollow together. Greg had fun with Vlad and Votore sibling and spellcaster set Vlad’s monument on fire. (sadly it respawns with new loading, I was hoping I could get rid of it permanently 😆)

My least favorite household would be BFFs. I found them boring especially Travis Scott. I tried once or twice have my sim get together with this guy, because he is nice looking sim, but I just couldn’t. It was a snore fest. Don’t know why I get that vibe, really can’t explain.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I like most of the base game premades, and the Windenburg households. I'm not really a huge fan of the Villareals but only because I never know what to do with them. I've toyed with Jacques kicking the kids out, and them moving in with members from their respective clubs. I did also have Jacques in a love triangle with Judith and Vlad. Both men found her very attractive (Wonderful Whims), I just couldn't decide which one I wanted her to end up with.

Full disclaimer, I haven't played many premade households. I had a premade rotation save but I gave up on that before I got around to every household. I do intend on going back and playing them all eventually.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    At this point he ate almost all of Vlad’s mansion.

see this kind of thing is why I love TS4
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Historically I love the Goths but Kalamainu'u is my favorite Sim in Sims 4. I play her in every save!

xFRfouR.png
  • Options
    VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2022
    None. I never played with any of the npc, I delete many of them and the ones that are left, I hate them ... :blush: lol (ps: The only NPC I like is Morgyn and caleb)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    Greg. I play with him since werewolves came out. I have a war with Vlad and basically any other vampire that shows up on the radar. At this point he ate almost all of Vlad’s mansion. When he is out on the date and unflirty sim happens to show their disgust at public kissing, Greg snarls at them and they faint, occasionally dropping some cash. I made his partner a spellcaster so they raid Forgotten Hollow together. Greg had fun with Vlad and Votore sibling and spellcaster set Vlad’s monument on fire. (sadly it respawns with new loading, I was hoping I could get rid of it permanently 😆)

so you can get it back in same save if you *cough* mistakenly happened to torch him?

Just theoretically speaking, ofcourse
    I would never do that to master :innocent:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited September 2022
    I'm not really a huge fan of the Villareals but only because I never know what to do with them.

same tbh I keep feeling like Jacques is just less interesting Vlad or Mortimer or like old Don Lothario whenever I try to think of what he ought to be like

find it hard to give him his own character so I keep avoiding
    maybe I'll scheme for his death or something

tbh i feel similar way about lots of windenburg sims like fyres reminds me of pleasants bjergsens reminds me of landgraabs n so forth

I probably like Munch the best out of windenburg just because i live for Mila Munch showing up in odd situations

she is like female simeon silversweater if thats possible
    the OG if I may
    maybe they're related...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    tbh i feel similar way about lots of windenburg sims like fyres reminds me of pleasants bjergsens reminds me of landgraabs n so forth

I probably like Munch the best out of windenburg just because i live for Mila Munch showing up in odd situations

she is like female simeon silversweater if thats possible
    the OG if I may
    maybe they're related...

I never made the connection of the Fyres and Pleasants being similar or Landgraabs and Bjergsens. I never really thought too much about it. But you're kind of right about the Fyres. Siobhan and Morgan are pretty similar to Angela and Lilith.

I like the Munch household pretty well. They have a special place in my heart because they were the first Sims 4 premade family I played. They may actually have been the first premade family I ever played throughout the franchise.

In the save I mentioned above, Mila ended up in a relationship with an aged down George Cahill from StrangerVille. They're an odd pairing but they actually were kind of cute together.

Fun little tidbit about Simon Silversweater, in every save I've played that I kept the premades, MCCC always puts him with Katrina Caliente. They even had a kid or two. I'm pretty sure Don, Dina, and Nina all still lives in the house as well.
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited September 2022
    I think I'm really bad answering this since I have hardly played any... but Vlad just managed to draw me in. For some reason I find him hilarious. Generally I don't really play premades (exceptions can happen) and instead like to preserve them as "background characters". I just like them for that purpose since they are not randomly generated but are instead recognizable with distinct styles and have some lore attached so instantly some interactions become more interesting because of that. I guess Vlad felt very "safe" since he's a lone vampire who will live forever anyways and has a big freaking mansion just asking for new residents (compare this to the Vatores, I don't feel good about separating the siblings so that already limits my options). Also, gotta admit I was just curious what kind of offsping Vlad produces knowing his rather extreme genetics so yeah, there was also that going on for him.

Considering what made Vlad such a good candidate, I think Venessa Jeong could actually be someone to enjoy playing for she's a lone sim and even has a pretty clear preset goal in mind. Though MCC did a thing and made her adopt 3 kids (2 babies, 1 toddler) after their parents died. I considered whether it was "fitting" and whether to move them to some other family but I think this actually makes her ambitions more interesting since it'd add some challenge. Perhaps I'll actually start playing her at some point.

Least favorite I really can't say since I haven't dabbled enough.
    RySBI wrote: »
    :D I'm feeling validated to see lots of dislike for Simeon Silversweater. I made a new save this week and the first thing I did was replace him with my own female elder sim.
    [...]
    Lol my game just out of nowhere decided to replace him. Dunno why since he's very much alive and around, and I haven't taken him in as a playable character or anything. I don't find this an issue (best candidate for it to do so I'd say) but I really hope my stupid game doesn't decide to do the same with Morgyn. I'd like the more distinctive characters to keep their job.
  • Options
    IlikebuildingIlikebuilding Posts: 41 Member
    When I was using an i3 PC, years ago, the Sims 4 game eventually refused to Save. So I uninstalled it. Then I got an i7 PC and downloaded the game and additions again. Now it all works. But even when selecting the populate dwellings option, it does not. So in all the extensions I have moved my main family too, and all places, etc etc., they have all been empty. Almost 95% of the sims in my game I have created, and often play everyone for a while (mainly to update them. Relevant beds for Sims growing up for example. Where do they sleep if you do not?!) I like them all, but prefer my main family who are now around 10th generation (and have a legit $99,000,000 in a vault! Nowt to really spend it all on though!)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Moira Fyres. I don’t know why I just think she is adorable. Although I like playing her single and as a young adult.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I don't usually play premades, but I do like Caleb Vatore. He has a somewhat difficult time in life. He is trying to be a good vampire, and whoever decided to make him a foodie is a cruel sim god.

The very first Sims 4 game back in 2014, I played Travis Scott. He was a good dad and husband and made pretty kids. Otherwise I don't play premades, my sims play with premades. :D

I also made legacy family with Travis Scott in my first game.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    I like most of the base game premades, and the Windenburg households. I'm not really a huge fan of the Villareals but only because I never know what to do with them. I've toyed with Jacques kicking the kids out, and them moving in with members from their respective clubs. I did also have Jacques in a love triangle with Judith and Vlad. Both men found her very attractive (Wonderful Whims), I just couldn't decide which one I wanted her to end up with.

Full disclaimer, I haven't played many premade households. I had a premade rotation save but I gave up on that before I got around to every household. I do intend on going back and playing them all eventually.

The Villareals make amazing vampires. I turned them all, made Jacques a master vampire who is a rival to Vlad and added a lot to their basement so there was space for the coffins and also the urn of Jacques late wife (who died from poison). Max is proud to have been born into an ancient vampire family and can't wait to come of age and start is (un)life, while Hugo was born to be a chef, cursed to be the heir to one of the oldest vampire families around and Luna is conflicted about her place in the world (she loves the idea of eternal youth and beauty but she's made so many friends with the local teens and is worried about outliving them).

Their major rivals in town are the old werewolf clan the Munch family (it's a rough translation of their Old Country name which means 'flesh tearers'), while the free spirited witch couple living in the woods attempt to stop the all out war between vampires and werewolves.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    I love that, @viola-illyria
    Perhaps we might nominate also the Bjergsens as mermaids, and who would be aliens in disguise... very possibly Marcus Flex
  • Options
    I love that, @viola-illyria
    Perhaps we might nominate also the Bjergsens as mermaids, and who would be aliens in disguise... very possibly Marcus Flex

I actually deleted Marcus and his household, and moved the Singles from TS2 into that house instead. So I'm covered when it comes to aliens. But good idea about the Bjergsens! I'd been struggling to think of who could be one. Windenburg is my supernatural melting pot so I wanted one of each. The idea of mermaids living in a place called The Lighthouse is wonderfully ironic.
  • Options
    CarmineCarmine Posts: 84 Member
    Tartosa-Delete absolutely everyone and everything in Tartosa and move the Villareals there. They are a mob family that has the whole town under their grip. I flip it so Max is older and is a roguish, handsome criminal and Hugo is an innocent little boy.
    That's a great idea! I delete almost all premades, myself, so I won't be doing the same thing exactly, lol, But I've been thinking lately that my base game doesn't really have any "bad" sims and I should make some criminals. And I've been thinking about how I should fill Tarotosa. A huge mob family living in Tartosa is two birds with one stone.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,124 Member
    Definitely my first sim, Felicia. Back then, everything was so new and exciting....now I'm just bored with it all.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I have the most affinity for Windenburg and have had so much fun with the Villarreal (mostly Max and Hugo, but also Jacques); the Munches (mostly Wolfgang); and often, I had fun having Wolfgang date Luna and/or Morgan Fyres.

Recently I played the Behrs and played Yuki being a transguy, with a mod. That has been a blast especially with facial and body hair growth. Must say, Yuki makes one handsome dude.

In other worlds, I don't play townies as much, but will usuly play my own sim in relation to townies.

Wish the game let us jump into a townie household at the start of a save, but nope.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    @viola-illyria, those are some really good ideas. I don't play with occults often but I do like having that option. The Villarreals would make great vampires, and the Munch family, especially Wolfgang also seem like good werewolves.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    I loved to play the original Darrin Dreamer. He was always a family man in my saves with lots of children and grandchildren.
  • Options
    jmac2727jmac2727 Posts: 306 Member
    Landgraabs ... Gotta live the high life
  • Options
    @viola-illyria, those are some really good ideas. I don't play with occults often but I do like having that option. The Villarreals would make great vampires, and the Munch family, especially Wolfgang also seem like good werewolves.

It's great fun playing them as superanturals. I also have the Free Spirit household (now married with one kid and one cat) as witches.

I'm quite tempted to turn the Hecking family into a werewolf family I haven't decided if they'll be a werewolf/werewolf couple, vampire/werewolf couple (my only fear is the auto hatred between the two groups will affect them when I'm not playing them) or a werewolf/sim couple.