Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: High School Years - OFFICIAL SCREENSHOT THREAD

Comments

• Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    @sam123 Thanks heaps, I've downloaded and placed in my game now. It's so handy how you moved everything to the main floor, sims don't waste too much time walking around :)

Yay I'm glad you like it! Yeah I got some ideas from James Turner to put all the main things in one area. :D
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    edited July 2022
    Wrong thread
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    sam123 wrote: »
    @sam123 Thanks heaps, I've downloaded and placed in my game now. It's so handy how you moved everything to the main floor, sims don't waste too much time walking around :)

Yay I'm glad you like it! Yeah I got some ideas from James Turner to put all the main things in one area. :D

I uploaded my final version now with more clutter and some fixes to the back of the school, hope you like! :D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    My family decided to move from their tiny apartment into their new home in Copperdale. I built this house a long time ago for Eco Lifestyle, but think it works well here (still not fully settled on the color of the exterior tho) and it was fun updating the kids' rooms with some of the new HSY content. Also like that the kids both have a nice view of the pier from their rooms!

nR5PG8R.png
    biwgh08.png
    s828ySu.png
    qoYVkIh.png
    dFBhVBb.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I really really like that sims can finally sit on the floor <3 Although it does kinda make me wish we had an art class like in TS3 university lol
    ZTkMuYv.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I just wanted to mess around bug be darned but I really like this family now so I had to update a chunk of their house, is it just me or is it more entertaining to decorate for teens now?
    WNPYYrz.png
    9XzT7KO.png
    Her mom's space is mostly about her too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member
    edited July 2022
    Every pack I have does compliment this pack. Yet, I'm so in love with everything, and I mean everything (CAS, BB, World and Gameplay) about High School Years.

Decided to jump into CAS and have a little fun. Purdy family.
    Family.jpg

This is teen Carly and I love all the hair in this pack. This one is a particular favorite for me.
    Teen-Outfits.jpg

Teen-Outfits-2.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Speaking of having a little fun, Addy and her boyfriend decided to mess around in the shower between classes!

v0aeru3.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Snow Pictures from Copperdale
    07-30-22_5-15-17_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_5-14-28_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_5-13-55_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_5-12-56_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_5-12-35_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_5-12-19_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The game placed an iceskating rink at the carnival
    07-30-22_5-07-16_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_4-57-17_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-30-22_4-57-04_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Here is some of the new phone poses not all
    07-29-22_5-19-45_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-19-37_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-18-58_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-17-16_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-16-50_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-16-39_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

New Photo Booth Phone Poses Not All
    07-29-22_6-01-03_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-59-53_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-59-28_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-57-55_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-56-00_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-55-03_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_5-54-01_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

And I love how sims walk side by side together now when their walking together
    07-29-22_6-47-48_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-29-22_6-47-58_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @catloverplayer That side by side walk is great and it will come in handy with some of my romance scenes. Now if they could hold hands while walking that would be a dream come true.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    A picture of the fairground and a distant romantic place to cuddle together
    07-28-22_4-13-00_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-28-22_4-12-39_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @catloverplayer @DaniRose2143 Yes, exactly. Now if Sims are together, they look like they're together, rather than chasing each other.

Did the "walking together" animation arrive as part of the Base Game update, or the HSY pack?
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    I really love the pics I played long enough today and had to cut quite a few pics I'll spread them around...again.
    4fNz7hQ.png
    First I noticed the teacher took them to career day which replaces that class then I saw that evil grin that came immediately after freaking out her student, you have tenure don't you?

Also funny the mob boss or whatever his title is, is here.
    MpevUoB.png
    Betty was properly mortified she hit her daughter in the head so hard, that's what you get for stealing school equipment.

Since I didn't see an answer I just edited the school a bit as a regular lot instead of using the build cheat just in case.
    RvpjUoK.png
    Added a sort of craft/shop sort of "class" as I think of sims 4 teens more 17/18 and they could be left with tools, then of course home ec, I also expanded the art and music class and moved some color around. Fixed up the gym and library a tiny bit as well. Have to do a little pretending but for the breaks in class maybe they have electives I don't know.
    gpzZ1iO.png
    For "home ec" I had her go to the class during lunch as a replacement and they made a cake together fine, she's about to age up thanks to the bug I got her mom and step father the potion of youth but I didn't want her missing her friends. So she can see the rest on Monday.
    418dFUe.png
    It was test day and the extra class works fine, you can choose which whiteboard is for what class to move sims around if you'd like I had her take her first exam downstairs and up here for the next one teachers are fine.
    HC1asMm.png
    They were still in a group from Home ec so the principal joined in at the cheer competition and they supiciously placed first place, I missed Patty's successful jump poor thing chose today to fall six times. Her boyfriend refused to go to prom with her maybe he was still upset about the last time I'll consider the rest of the dances spirit day dances, Savannah agreed to go as friends though.
    dcFHUFy.png
    The school decided not to have a queen this time but I let her dance with Wolfgang she took some photos and danced with Savannah though it was a little buggy, better this time isn't she darling....Wolfy also rejected her invitation. This time her once rival invited her over with some kids for a pre-prom party which was decent enough I suppose, they are still way more awkward around one another than any of her longer time friends which amuses me greatly....like when you hang out cause your parents are "friends" but they don't want to look bad by telling you not to hang out with the opposite kid. Anyways she went to after prom as Ash invited her who I had made over cause I can but she was glad to get home and of course her mother went into labor which says how long I spammed this save, I noticed the aging bug seemed to chill out if you needed the full edit cheat but maybe I was lucky.
    xeCs7d5.png
    Anyhoo.....some interesting genetics on the twins there they look very different from big sister there.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    A picture of the fairground and a distant romantic place to cuddle together
    07-28-22_4-13-00_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    07-28-22_4-12-39_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Hmm there is 2 pictures but one is invisible.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer @DaniRose2143 Yes, exactly. Now if Sims are together, they look like they're together, rather than chasing each other.

Did the "walking together" animation arrive as part of the Base Game update, or the HSY pack?

I'm not sure. This was the first I'd heard of it. And speaking of walking, it is so nice to see sims walk from one place to another instead of jogging everywhere. I am having to relearn timing, because it's taking them a little bit longer to get there.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited July 2022
    Really enjoying this game play so much more than I thought I would. When I bought the pack, I went in thinking it would be for the world, and CAS/BB, much like University. So happy that I was wrong :)

He got in trouble for missing class :lol:

eK19ODF.png

Fire drill! I was pleasantly surprised to see this added.

iloj6Ra.png

I had to start my save over as kept getting an error every time I wanted to save. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get his relationship back up with Cassandra so he has a new bestie/future girlfriend/wife.

P175HEu.png

Randoms :)

QrfBsZj.png

yoTqNpT.png

BRcSTwb.png

His parents under the cut

qH0IkBG.png

bIDDlr9.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I finally started the gameplay part, just had to make a few little changes to include other packs and a little colour in the school ;)

nir4Flt.png
    LUyBhN9.png
    wFhviox.png
    smEeZXf.png
    FNPPXCv.png
    8ERT2EH.png
    sytXFVn.png
    jypSDzn.png
    0qyGECz.png
    KKCnITR.png
    bI2OfOw.png
    7xNGGIr.png
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Teacher had a bladder fail. lol
    uTyepQO.png
    QOsluZn.png
    xDZRQg4.png
    My sims first Trendi outfit named "Frogger" was an instant hit. :smirk:
    FVZTozm.png
    Not the best screenshot but I do love seeing all the lit up colorful rides and the stars in this world.
    vfiMGjx.png

*sigh* Sadly my game is plagued by the Prom glitch to say the least so it's kinda killing the mood for me. Not sure how much more I will play in this test save. I'll give this pack another go once it's had the most recent bugs patched. I don't regret buying right away. I love all the new CAS and build/buy.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited July 2022
    Don't mind us, we're doing hot girl stuff...

tzXGapG.png

Or not!

8Ux3oTV.png
  • Options
    Here are the ladies of Tartosan Sun when they were teens. This is going to be so much fun going back in time to see their backstories come to life. I took the liberty of having Danielle and Londyn appear together in these screenshots even though they never met until they were adults. I had the girls take over the school after hours and go nuts taking pictures.

Their teen selves....
    q8A4P8M.png?1PlEsvZb.png?1
    AID40x5.png?18yElZ0S.png?1

Just a bunch of random shots and selfies...
    Mp1PRUz.png?1
    FQ4hjiN.png?2
    QmipA0E.png?1
    QiXBZeT.png?1

I love these shots of the girls. Londyn is so photogenic, it's no wonder she became an actress.
    gYzZqUP.png?1
    dFXz4WP.png?1
    S5CpDaz.png?1
    1cp2UdH.png?1
    lRxTznx.png
    rccVva0.png?1

That won't be the last time you two look at each other that way...
    zfLknRM.png?1
    Dffxnmo.png?1

I love love love this new phone! It takes fantastic pictures and those poses are really cute.🥰
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Another school day :)
    FmC0omr.png
    lYIUMMX.png
    enIgWpv.png
    19BjdiT.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd I love that hoodie! There is a lot to love in this latest CAS haul.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited July 2022
    I don't think she'll be wanting to practice footy with her brother again. I know exactly how she feels except for me in was a soccer ball to the face during sports class :D
    N5qHsKp.png
    TNQop62.png

EDITED to add, she got her revenge
    j97aDOt.png
  • Options
    Pardon me yes yes it's for highschool but since hair growth and some new sentiments came with it I had some pictures of my girl's mother and stepfather, he just loves her to pieces.
    POxL4TL.png
    With Betty focusing on her daughter and her career she doesn't have much time for dating and only met Knox cause he was always pulled to work at the little stands on the pier. When he moved in he took on the father role easily and generally gets happy from adoring his stepkid, but there was a mood and fear left from his bachelor days. He often gets depressed, anxious, and enraged because before his life was going nowhere so it was fitting he wasn't shaving like his girls. When his mother died he seemed to hit rock bottom, darn aging bug. Ahem so she wouldn't be there for the wedding or the birth of his kids and she didn't get to meet Patty either.
    Gqm6mS1.png
    So instead of going through a whole big thing like I wanted to since helping out with Patty and being with Betty was all that could pull him up I just sent them on and Patty was more than happy to stay in the back and take some well timed pics for the family wall.
    L4rMyxq.png
    Ku8BfPR.png
    he was pulled several moodlets away from his crushing depression with all this even though he seemed to feel a little bad they were cutting into Patty's sleep time. I had him shave when the twins came, he has a reason to hang on.

My point is with what is new there must be some extra tuning in there cause what they go through in highschool doesn't just melt away and some adults might be able to explain why things stick now and I love it but I feel bad for the guy he is more of an emotion bomb then his beloved step daughter...ohhhhhh that's why he loves her to death. :po:)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png