Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: High School Years - OFFICIAL SCREENSHOT THREAD

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Some cheerleading at the cheerleading team sports day.
    9iw74lF.png
    n0f5P0e.png
    zD90yhy.png

Did you set them up to use the same uniform or did they do it by themselves?
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @crocobaura They were unplayed sims so they did it by themselves :)
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    I took a few more shots of the pier before my game broke this morning.

IplfWhL.png?1
    geezTwB.png?1
    FFRhft6.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    How did your game break? I mean what happened?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Rockridge Heights in my game!
    qDpSsMC.png
    (Simlicy's high school, and my auditorium)

Extracurricular Activity Fair!
    2tcHfOh.png
    Lw0htH6.png
    So excited to keep playing and have my sims experience high school!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    The class must have been pretty boring..... (I renovated the high school a little bit).

8ilHIq7.png

Talking with the principal.

uls9GDa.png

Sneaking....in ?

OEPqIKL.png

The pier
    2LugypB.png
  • Options
    1k81JQr.png
    I used to tell teens by giving them more color or more dramatic looks but they stand out more now, I think it's cute one of her friends grabbed herself a drink and joined them even though they didn't come together. She refused to ride a ride though so while Betty showed her daughter she was still working it they had to be awkard and squirm.
    bEQxPdx.png
    Something about that side eye when she got her drink first, after finally making an excuse to go clean up trash to get away from her beloved mother and embarassing beau. She hates him cause he likes to pick on her friends.
    XGAwkMp.png
    The lady has game.
    3s5CYpa.png
    I like the focus packs but it is nice when little things get sprinkled for everyone like the hairs for the little ones and stuff like this and yes she's on social bunny and her daughter is her only friend on there it works for them dagnabbit.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2022
    Using the Photo Booth.

Young Love: Alexander Goth and Angel Remy.
    Photo-Booth.jpg

I really like the teen clothes in this pack.
    Teen-Outfit.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    How did your game break? I mean what happened?

Every action I tried to queue up failed Instantly. It started with a bad cold weather outfit for the mother of teenage Danielle in my newest save this morning and spread to every save in my game. Even the ones I haven't played since April. I think I finally have everything fixed. Fingers crossed I'm headed into my game to test things out.
  • Options
    oh I see I hope it's working now too.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 So far so good. I've had to do a massive mod folder clean out. It was bound to happen at some point, today was the day. I had some cc that I couldn't bear to part with that dated back to the launch of TS4 and it finally caught up to me. Everything seems to be working now. I only lost a day to fixing it.🙄 Oh well, it was my choice to use cc and my inability to let some things go that caused this problem. I had to say goodbye to some old favorites to fix my game.
  • Options
    Oh that tanks girlie I know how that is it really only works when the game is complete and even then it's sketch with some things, but at least it works and you only lost a day. I saw what people were talking about the sims just letting themselves in at random but it was far too funny to me, after being mean at prom, I think he may have been a little embarassed she confessed to him there, Rohan followed Knox's path and barged in to demand she consider possibly dating him. I love that and also would not be offended if they knocked first lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Ladylaura93Ladylaura93 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just spent ages making my own version of copperdale! Please have a look. Ladylaura93 loving this pack so far.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    @RedDestiny92 So far so good. I've had to do a massive mod folder clean out. It was bound to happen at some point, today was the day. I had some cc that I couldn't bear to part with that dated back to the launch of TS4 and it finally caught up to me. Everything seems to be working now. I only lost a day to fixing it.🙄 Oh well, it was my choice to use cc and my inability to let some things go that caused this problem. I had to say goodbye to some old favorites to fix my game.

My favorite outfit is no longer working in game..it causes invisible feet. I wanted to cry! haha
  • Options
    This song must have been written for just this moment because it fits sooooo perfectly...
    I Wish I Knew You - The Revivalists
    Teen Vivian Lewis
    7rEhnk8.png?17oHKXMy.png?2
    Teen Denis Kim
    OtjaOdM.png?16GMpJzX.png?1
    Teen Geeta Rasoya
    Nfk5LMe.png?1LDYg75c.png?1
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »

My favorite outfit is no longer working in game..it causes invisible feet. I wanted to cry! haha

I had the exact opposite, nothing but a pair of boots where teen Danielle's mom was supposed to be. I had to delete the whole family to fix things.😫 That one outfit didn't just break that save, it broke my entire game. Every single save, but deleting the whole family fixed things. All my saves are working now. I don't think it was entirely old cc, some of the problem is creators putting "[ ]" around their names or other extras in the file name. Bravo everybody who identifies your creations, but leave off the extras and put your name on the thumbnail too, pretty please. I cried my eyes out deleting items I love because I can't identify the creator beyond a shadow of a doubt. No identifier in the thumbnail, buh bye.😭
  • Options
    belleceebellecee Posts: 47 Member
    edited July 2022
    Some cute prom pics! <3

TxK7dJJ.png

y651RCv.png

pUncvA9.png

hs5Yy4b.png

cviz6Rl.png

• Options
    Such a pain something like that happened to me in sims 3 but in the end deleting the item was enough until I just had to unistall the whole game. Prom was alright dont like that they got rid of king and queen for no reason everyone uses those terms. At least they had fun just need slow dancing to be longer.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @sam123 I love your updated version of the school. You wouldn't by chance have uploaded it to the gallery would you? :)
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Since the creator of the offending item didn't put any sort of identification in the thumbnail I would have had to delete more than one look a like, so it made sense to do a complete clean out. It was painful, but it was overdue. The weirdest part is going into CAS unfiltered and seeing it be so empty versus what I've been accustomed to. Even with my qualifications on what stayed and what got removed I have close to 30 GB of cc to chose from. It was close to 100GB before the clean out. Most of what's left is Build Buy cc. Peacemaker, Harrie, FelixAndre, and their House of Harlix joint effort accounts for more than half.

If I still had all of my alpha cc installed, my mods folder would be getting on for 175-200GB.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited July 2022
    @sam123 I love your updated version of the school. You wouldn't by chance have uploaded it to the gallery would you? :)

Aw thank you! Yes I have uploaded the newest version. My EA name is nobody_cares0011 :)
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I'm going to try and get this one to graduate.

udVgj9T.png

No promises though...
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Oh I understand that is how it always go wrong if it's easy to find and you don't need to purge it's not that bad, you have quite the collection I still need to look into simsresource I haven't heard enough if it's safe to go for premium cause I'd like to download a better collection much lower than that but still. Now you can start fresh.
    pdjGcpI.png
    So prom started suddenly and I wasn't sure if I said no if I could go later so she had to go in just a dress and unshaved...the horror. At least she got to dance but it goes by fairly quickly.
    bkBjF79.png
    A little bitter and could say a lot of things about king and queen not being there but for my game I'll say they pick the actually royalty one at the time and the jester is meant to call out the kids voted loner or something which of course the bullies just love.
    ZMY6Czh.png
    I thought it was cute Wolfy came over to show off and after they all clapped for him, also cute, I had her proclaim her love for Rohan cause he's always been there ...for now anyways.
    4p0DFGH.png
    Afterwards she was invited to the afterparty whatever they didn't even get to eat really could use a timer on that we could use to cancel when we want.
    mvxbqzL.png
    After the boys rejected rides with her Rohan was being mean for who knows why these teens are a mess now, like half my friendgroup and I'm here for it :D
    uKQdnEb.png
    Even though it was very late she was too miserable to bother and asked her mom if it was okay to come walk her home.
    SzJHweV.png
    Of course it was, she hadn't gotten to shave yet either like mother like daughter, she made her a pie to make her feel better.
    ihyZRZ7.png
    On their way I noticed how pretty it looks over here.

Oh for Rohan I did see later he was just upset she hadn't thought to invite him to prom, as far as I remember, he got over it and barged in to ask her to be his girlfriend. If anyone was curious.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @sam123 Thanks heaps, I've downloaded and placed in my game now. It's so handy how you moved everything to the main floor, sims don't waste too much time walking around :)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    I am enjoying this much more than I thought I would!

SZSFQ6b.png

I love the new selfie poses (came in the patch??)

6wrLijp.png

y83LAdM.png

My teen that I'm currently playing with :blush: He is the son of the Sims in my avatar.

MzvvJ5u.png

I love these sims and the poses!!

But I love everyone's photos these are so much fun!🤭🤭🤭

@DaniRose2143 really cute sim! And yea from what I saw on videos I like that the phone use thing fits the teenage lifestyle. Great landscape shots!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(