Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

• [Kit] Sport bedroom

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,018 Member
    edited April 14
    these give off that one house building tv show that shall not be named :sweat_smile:

goal bed frame is pretty fun tho and the basketball light

and it would be nice to have smaller arcade games for sims to play
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,145 Member
    Zzz.😴
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,327 Member
    edited May 4
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Zzz.😴

Yeah, that's exactly what I feel about Pastel Pop Kit so I understand your point of view.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,441 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Zzz.😴

Yeah, that's exactly what I feel about Pastel Pop Kit so I understand your point of view.

We already have quite a lot of stuff to decorate a sports inspired bedroom. They are scattered in various packs and some are in debug but they are there. There are framed soccer t-shirts, posters, the football pitch rug, baseball bat, basketball hoops, various balls, trophies, and pretty sure there are bedsheets too. I wouldn't mind a sports inspired kit, but I would much rather they upgrade the skating rink with a hockey game option. Also, soccer needs a goal post net so sims could try/practice scoring goals at least, and for the football it would be great if they could have something similiar, maybe trying to throw catch it from increasing distances, I am not familiar with American football, but it would be nice to be able to use that huge football pitch. Also, the option for sims to run around it, either jogging or speed running.