Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Schemes and Dreams

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Thank you so much❤️ The belly button comment is sooo Anna. I just wish I had a pose where she could have pointed at it. I'm wayyy past the age where anyone would want to see my belly button, so I'm with you and Anna on that subject.😆

We'll know soon enough why Anna feels she has no choice. Which will also lead to another cliffhanger.😊
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    I love Anna's innocence. It provides so much material to work with.🙂

I was afraid I had tipped my hand with her choice. Plenty more to explore from that storyline. Trust me, it gets real in the next chapter. I decided to take everything I wrote for Anna and Ray's whole conversation and take most of it and make it part of the next one too.😎

I only go on shopping sprees on days ending in 'Y'🤣
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    @DaniRose2143, excellent. Great to see these two again.
    I loved the shopping spree. Dealing with the complexities of getting simtimate apparel was a great moment. I've known many a lady who struggles with getting such things in the right size. I've also known ladies who actually prefer a corset to modern alternatives. :) (OK, so I've known a lot of women involved in fashion and a lot of women in re-enactment groups who wear period clothes.) Anna's new outfits are going to be a big change for her.

Is it bad that I'm thrilled by Anna's choice? I have a lot of sympathy with the idea that life altering changes should be taken one at a time. <3
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @luciusstorm
    Thank you. I wish I had more time and a better selection of poses to use for the shopping spree. I'm a writer so it's my job to paint the picture. Somethings are worth getting right. I never thought much about it, but I've heard and read stories from women who took the time to get properly fitted for foundation garments and they rave about the difference. I chose to highlight the more revealing and fashionable outfits, but Anna will have plenty of stylish casual outfits like the tee and jeans she was wearing this chapter.

No it's bad that you're happy she chose to remain a vampire. I had a long conversation written for her and Ray, most of which is going to be in the next chapter. That conversation will explain Anna's decision. And it wasn't an easy one for her and...I feel like I should stop here. You know...spoilers.😃
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    @DaniRose2143 great chapter.
    So much fun to go shopping with the girls and be treated to a mini fashion show. I would have loved to have seen a few more outfits modeled. :D

Oh Lordy. Now to wait and see why Anna has to remain a vampire. Tomorrow you say? :D
  • Options
    edited March 26
    @simgirl1010 Thank you so much❤️
    I almost did a few more. I was just ready to get it done. I said I wanted to cut back on using poses and then I did this chapter and immediately started using a bunch of poses.😆

Not tomorrow, but not long.😃 I have the rest of their conversation written. I just need the pictures to go with. All I have left is Mimi's talk with Trevor about her future.🙂
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Fun for sure :)
    A couple of references to how sweet Judith is...
    ...is there going to be more to that story? hmm
  • Options
    @mightysprite ❤️
    Yeah, there will be more. She's complex. Good. Bad. And everything in between.😎
  • Options
    Chapter Fourteen is ready! We find out why Anna chose to remain a vampire...and a surprise.

ApT8IVL.jpg

For those that don't have a link to the blog, DM me and will be happy to provide one!😃
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Great episode! :)
    I have to be honest this was what I guessed, and Im not good at guessing, so that way I am surprised :smiley: . Will be interesting to read what happens next :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, whoa...
    Nope... that's all I've got right now. More after I have time to process.

Whoa.
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I tried.😊 I’m just happy you enjoyed it😃

@luciusstorm
    I’ll take whoa😃 Whoa is good. Take your time and collect your thoughts🙂
  • Options
    Let me clarify,
    I guessed the ending, not what led there :p

• Options
    edited April 10
    @Ellupelluellu
    My author's pride is saved.😛 The author of Villa Catarina should be hard to surprise.❤️
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Riveting. 😮
    I didn't expect that at all. Not the danger to Anna and Ray or Anna turning Ray. I thought for sure she wouldn't. Wow. It was beautifully written. So many possibilities for the future. Well done.
  • Options
    @simgirl1010
    Thank you so much❤️ I tried to maintain the suspense. Would she turn her or not? Most of my couples and friends rarely argue. It was fun to have some drama. I spend two weeks writing and rewriting the argument.🤣
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143
    OK, I'll be honest here... I did not see that coming.

At the same time, each beat in the chapter followed so perfectly that I could see what was coming a second before it happened... if that makes sense.

Forgive me but I feel like this story took a left turn in Forgotten Hollow and just kept turning left. Now we've turned thrice widdershins and are arriving in the Otherworld. Very curious to see where we go from here.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    Whoa, didn't see that one coming. Well done! I was . . . mesmerized.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @luciusstorm
    I'm happy I could surprise you.😃 I was afraid that I had been giving too many hints.

It does.🙂 I made big changes to the bat scene. The original version was longer. Everyone would be thinking I wrote Anna out. I had her only flirt with the idea to avoid making a decision.

It took a big left turn. The first draft of that storyline went even farther left. There are lots of paths the story can go down. Judith and Ray are the only people who know Anna is a vampire. Nobody but Anna knows Ray's about to become one. Then there's still Elle and Lilith. Ray becoming a vampire is a bombshell. There's an even bigger bombshell involving Ray later.👀
  • Options
    @GalacticGal
    Thank you very much🙂 I love how many new possibilities came from this. Lots of new plots and subplots.😃 Anna is very hypnotic😉
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    Ch. 14
    I guess that wasn’t the last of them, in the end I suppose it would be too easy for it to be the case. Fortunately Anna's a step ahead...I hope.
    Wasn’t expecting on Rayvn becoming a vampire too. Thought the next chapter would be her trying to reason with Anna but what a twist. With Elle no doubt seeing revenge, it would help their odds. Though she seems too eager on turning to one, seeing her get used to it afterwards will be interesting. Looking forward to seeing it all play out, just be careful you two. Wonder if Judith needs some protection too 🤔

Btw, never seen a sim become a bat, she's a cute little bat ☺️
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    I didn’t intend to bring Elle and Lilith back. The ending to their storyline was too easy. Anna is ready. Will Rayvn be ready in time? Ray did confess to Anna once as teen she dreamed about being a vampire. That was an unspoken part of her reluctance to turn Ray. There are dozens of possibilities from here. The decision to turn Ray was so hard for Anna. That’s why she almost chose to remain a bat. That would be easier for her to live with than turning Ray. This is going to be harder than either one of them knows.👀
  • Options
    Morning readers. I dropped in to give you some news. It’s difficult to say, but this is the end of Schemes and Dreams. If not the end it will be a very long hiatus. It’s been a struggle to maintain two stories for months now. I love the characters and their stories but I no longer love all the work it takes to bring them to life.

Sadly for those of you who enjoy this story my heart is with Tartosan Sun. I’m planning a complete reboot of that story. If you enjoyed the drama in Schemes I think you’ll like the new Tartosan Sun.

I won’t close the door on bringing Schemes back in the future. If I do it will get the full reboot treatment. Thank you for following along and being such awesome readers. ❤️
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, as a fan of Schemes and Dreams from the beginning, I am sad to see it end. However, I fully support your decision. We write and share these stories for fun and when it is no longer fun, it's time to stop.

I look forward to the new stories you choose to share.
  • Options
    Sad to see it go, but it may be the best for you to focus really and fully to only one story :)