Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Sims 4 is showing, but it also shows I don't own any packs, including Growing Together. :/
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    15 minutes I've been either unable to log in, or the app shows my library as empty, so I can't download the game. More great EA service.
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    egh. of course my ea app is not working. won't show my games or start downloading. says I still need to purchase and I did that last week
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 2023
    poor EA app not ready for people to download their games :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Now says it's downloading, but I'll wait to see if there is an error message once it says it's done
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I started to have problems also but once the sim 4 showed up this time I told it to repair and then exited it, then it started to downloaded the new pack..
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Now says it's downloading, but I'll wait to see if there is an error message once it says it's done

After a few reloads mine started up as well. Fingers crossed download works
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i done with the sims going to play something else
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    For those with empty libraries, and (need to repurchase) messages, unfortunately you will likely need to log out, then back in to refresh the library and your purchases. This will chance you getting locked out.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Mine is stuck on preparing... should I go back and start reloading the app again?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    All it says is that it's in my library. I'm uncertain if it downloaded already. I do have updates set on automatic, but I don't think that includes packs, does it?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited March 2023
    I had to log in & refresh my library, but none of my packs are showing again. I guess I’ll wait a little bit. *Sigh* …

I’m usually pretty understanding when these things happen, but for it to happen every single time now is completely infuriating & unacceptable.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited March 2023
    Can't even log into the app. Servers must be getting walloped right now. But it's to be expected, anyone surprised by this doesn't have much experience with EA release days.

EDIT: Just got in, it's downloading now.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    ravynwolvf wrote: »
    15 minutes I've been either unable to log in, or the app shows my library as empty, so I can't download the game. More great EA service.

Incredible! So annoying! Like, here buy this new expensive pack but good luck trying to actually download it!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »

After a few reloads mine started up as well. Fingers crossed download works

Same. And instead of clicking on the sims4 on the side I went in to my library and tried from there and it worked.
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    All it says is that it's in my library. I'm uncertain if it downloaded already. I do have updates set on automatic, but I don't think that includes packs, does it?

Click into the pack icon and see if there is a download button, or a (in library) notification.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited March 2023
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 2023
    I do think waiting it out for couple hours without attempting to download or buy anything
    might be the best strategy seeing how it turned out last time
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    So far I'm not at all impressed with the EA app. First everything in my library disappeared. Now I have Sims 4, but no option to "manage add-ons." The button isn't there at all. So am I going to be able to download this pack at all?
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    it says i have to wait to download
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    it wants me to buy again the dlc

Same here, but loading up the game, it shows that I own the pack, so at least some part of EA knows I bought it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    So far I'm not at all impressed with the EA app. First everything in my library disappeared. Now I have Sims 4, but no option to "manage add-ons." The button isn't there at all. So am I going to be able to download this pack at all?

same for me plus its giving me the 500 error @EA_Cade Please look into this issue
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Different day same old problems. Nothing downloading and when I restart I can't get back in. Beyond Angry now.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Well I guess no Sims 4 for me today. I'm off work, looking forward to checking out the new pack. Clicked the EA App (that we are forced to have) and my games had vanished. Restarted the app, my games are back but when I click on Sims 4, the games aren't showing up. So glad I spent money on this. It definitely was worth it. *sarcasm*

This is really unacceptable. They took my money, I want access to the games I paid money for. This is so irritating.
  • Options
    CarlyanneCarlyanne Posts: 5 New Member
    Ok so i managed to get in the app and it shows sims 4 installed but now its showing as i havent purchased any of the expansion packs (i have them all, even the preorder of the new one). Hope this resolves itself!