May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf Premades?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,049 Member
    edited June 2022
    Judith Ward. I mean, c'mon, why not?

Morgan Fyres, Malcolm Landgraab, and..₮ɆĐ ⱤØ₴₩ɆⱠⱠ. ₱Ø₴₴Ɇ₴₴ɆĐ ₩ɆⱤɆ₩ØⱠVɆ₴. ₮Ⱨł₦₭ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ł₥₱Ⱡł₵₳₮łØ₦₴, ₥Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₳ ₩ØⱠ₣łɆ ₳Ɽ₥Ɏ
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,473 Member
    Thomax from realm of magic. Her is a spellcaster but somehow he always had a werewolf vibe in my mind.
    knox from eco lifestyle
    Wolfgang munch from get together
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2022
    I only focus on my own sims, originally I was thinking that my vampire could have a long lost child that's a werewolf, but I'm thinking now, I play with one household and it consists in a normal human mum and dad with their 2 children, a son and a daughter ( shes a spellcaster) and their vampire aunt, I'm thinking of their son getting bitten as a teen, it's going to be like teen wolf 😂 I'm soo excited

Edit: I've decided to make the mum a spellcaster and I'm going to turn the dad and son a werewolf 😊
    Post edited by Nikkih on
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,057 Member

Morgan Fyres, Malcolm Landgraab, and..₮ɆĐ ⱤØ₴₩ɆⱠⱠ. ₱Ø₴₴Ɇ₴₴ɆĐ ₩ɆⱤɆ₩ØⱠVɆ₴. ₮Ⱨł₦₭ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ł₥₱Ⱡł₵₳₮łØ₦₴, ₥Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₳ ₩ØⱠ₣łɆ ₳Ɽ₥Ɏ

I was wondering how possessed wolves finna look like :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    edited June 2022
    Even tho the Goth family has always been associated with magic, what if in The Sims 4, Bella's mystery, Bella's dissapearance(s) in the middle of the night, was due to a beastly nature? Yeah, I'll 100% make Bella a werewolf! For other premades, I'm not really thinking about a living one, maybe Mila's ex husband, ex partner, you know, the father of Gunther, Wolfgang and Lucas; maybe he was a werewolf and he abandoned the family to protect them, or because his beastly side was stronger than his human side. I do think Windenburg is a potential world for some soon to be werewolves.
    Post edited by Chris_McSims on
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »

I thought of you instantly when the idea came to me. My mind said, this is so Simmingal! I actually went back and checked to see if you had mentioned it and couldn't believe my eyes when I didn't see it.

I did think what would happen if a werewolf bit an infected sim? They can infect vampires so I would expect them to do the same to werewolves. Oh the possibilities....

• Options
    edited June 2022

I thought of you instantly when the idea came to me. My mind said, this is so Simmingal! I actually went back and checked to see if you had mentioned it and couldn't believe my eyes when I didn't see it.

I did think what would happen if a werewolf bit an infected sim? They can infect vampires so I would expect them to do the same to werewolves. Oh the possibilities....

But what if you are werewolf but also mermaid would you have wolf head and mermaid tail? haunted I say :lol: If only hybrids were a thing maybe it'll be achievable through bugs
  • Options

But what if you are werewolf but also mermaid would you have wolf head and mermaid tail? haunted I say :lol: If only hybrids were a thing

I've never thought of that combination before, but I'll never not think of it from now on.🤣
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 999 Member
    The Fengs daughter, a hothead, will shame the family by getting bitten and becoming a werewolf. Their dynasty dreams in tatters, they will slink out of San Myshuno and move to Moonwood Mill where Amber will search for her fated mate.
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,472 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Bella Goth

Now this is a twist! Bella Goth has always been that socialite, charismatic, athletic golfer-type. Wouldn’t have been my natural choice
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,998 Member
    edited June 2022
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Wolfgang Munch

Yes, in my scenario save I was thinking of him as a werewolf too, along with Morgan Fries and Gage, my frog fanatic.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,700 Member
    I’ve got Granite Falls modded for residential. I’ve already got a nice collection of forest-y supernatural beings living there, including a family of pixies and Bigfoot. I think I’ll make Moonwood Mill an extension of that community and put at least one Werewolf family there. I can’t decide if I want to “turn” some premades, do originals, or mix and match.
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Wolfgang Munch

Yes, in my scenario save I was thinking of him as a werewolf too, along with Morgan Fries and Gage, my frog fanatic.

Is the Fries instead of Fyres accidental or did you invent new fastfood place :lol:
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2022
    I have a whole family to turn. I created them in 2015, and I have been waiting to get their story started. Werewolves was the last piece of the puzzle.

In the mid 1800s of a wealthy aristocratic family of werewolves. Adam and Diane Jordan, The young couple travelled to America to flee their controlling families after Diane murdered her betrothed on the night of their wedding, Gideon an Admiral in the French Navy, and also comes from a family of powerful werewolves. Diane stole their now combined wealth, found Adam, in Paris, hijacked a boat, and set sail for the New World, found a large plot of vacant land, in the north east (New England area) and built a mansion together and eloped and essentially built a city, together with their eight best friends. And had three kids Bruno, Isabelle, and Caleb.

I’m debating to add werewolves into my medieval save. I have spellcasters, orcs, elves/nymphs/fairies, genies, merman, sirens, giants, dwarves, vampires but I’m not sure if I want werewolves I kind of do but I’m not sure who.

Because when the medieval save story ends, it crosses over with my other save that begins in the 1800s, but the characters who come from the medieval world, find themselves in the city, the werewolf family built And their heir is still alive, but needs help. I do sort of want them to have knowledge of werewolves because they’re stories are connected.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Knox Greenberg, werewolf eco warrior. :wink:

Yes!! That was an great ide, stealing that for my saves :)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    The Villareals in Windenburg. They will start a werewolf/criminal gang including Wolfgang Munch.

I second this.
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Thorne Bailey and Vanessa Jevon’s from get famous are gonna have a werewolf crew and maybe an affair? Who knows!
  • Options
    bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    Vlad! I think it would be fun to have him go from this all-powerful vamp to a grumpy puppy lol. Also, would be kinda ironic since in a lot of lore (and maybe in the sims lore?) vampires and werewolves hate each other.

If hybrids are possible (i.e. werewolf/vampire, werewolf/spellcaster, etc), it would also be interesting to have him be a vamp/wolf hybrid. Am I just going to use him to test out whether I can make Klaus Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals? Yes, yes I am.
  • Options
    Vlad! I think it would be fun to have him go from this all-powerful vamp to a grumpy puppy lol. Also, would be kinda ironic since in a lot of lore (and maybe in the sims lore?) vampires and werewolves hate each other.

If hybrids are possible (i.e. werewolf/vampire, werewolf/spellcaster, etc), it would also be interesting to have him be a vamp/wolf hybrid. Am I just going to use him to test out whether I can make Klaus Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals? Yes, yes I am.

You may be getting a visit from @Simmingal shortly. You invoked one of the two magic names that summons her, Vlad and Judith.😁

And welcome to the boards @bananabread!
  • Options

You may be getting a visit from @Simmingal shortly. You invoked one of the two magic names that summons her, Vlad and Judith.😁

And welcome to the boards @bananabread!

*cue the creepy walk animation*
    *stops to politely knock on @bananabread 's door and stalks around eerily*
  • Options
    > @Simmingal said:
    > *cue the creepy walk animation*
    > *stops to politely knock on @bananabread 's door and stalks around eerily*

Omg I was literally about to comment on how ominous @DaniRose2143 's warning was lol (ty for the welcome btw!)

*swings door open* Heyo! Come on in, have some fresh banana bread.
    So what's this about Vlad being one of your summoning words? And how would you feel about him being werewolfed?
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I kinda just want @Simmingal in my game now as the protector of vampires! hehe
    Whenever an ill word is spoken, suddenly she appears, and comes strolling through your door, hand on hip, ready to do vamp justice!

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    > @Simmingal said:

Omg I was literally about to comment on how ominous @DaniRose2143 's warning was lol (ty for the welcome btw!)

So what's this about Vlad being one of your summoning words? And how would you feel about him being werewolfed?

I wasn't shooting for ominous, more like vaguely unsettling. @Simmingal is the resident protector of all things Vlad.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    > @Simmingal said:

Hello there, I just wanted to welcome you to the community and ... my that's a lovely neck you have there.

//okay jkjk
    I'll stop being possessed by Vlad

Welcome to the forums pal we always welcome fellow vlad enthusiasts on board

*nomnoms loudly on bananabread*

as for Vlad being werewolfed I support the cause as long as Vlad gets to keep his mighty beautiful facial features in normal form its very important and precious that you especially keep his jaw and nose intact

other than that you are in the clear even according to highest Vlad law :blush:

As for the reasons I am Vladith messenger... well, I do play them a lot and I love to see what others have been up to with them

ofcourse, inside bounds of Vlad law.
    Feel free to consult me with any Vlad thoughts you might be unsure about :blush: If I am not around you can find me snoozing inside coffin somewhere around Forgotten Hollow (unless I've mistakenly walked out during daytime in which case R.I.P me)
  • Options
    > @Simmingal said:
    > Hello there, I just wanted to welcome you to the community and ... my that's a lovely neck you have there.
    >
    > //okay jkjk
    > I'll stop being possessed by Vlad
    >
    > Welcome to the forums pal we always welcome fellow vlad enthusiasts on board
    >
    > *nomnoms loudly on bananabread*
    >
    > as for Vlad being werewolfed I support the cause as long as Vlad gets to keep his mighty beautiful facial features in normal form its very important and precious that you especially keep his jaw and nose intact
    >
    > other than that you are in the clear even according to highest Vlad law :blush:
    >
    > As for the reasons I am Vladith messenger... well, I do play them a lot and I love to see what others have been up to with them
    >
    > ofcourse, inside bounds of Vlad law.
    > Feel free to consult me with any Vlad thoughts you might be unsure about :blush: If I am not around you can find me snoozing inside coffin somewhere around Forgotten Hollow (unless I've mistakenly walked out during daytime in which case R.I.P me)

Lol thanks for the warm welcome! :) Glad to get the green light on werewolf Vlad - will definitely ask for your opinion on how Vlad-y he still looks hehe