Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf Premades?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    My sim just turned the pink haired sim from City Living, Miki Ojo, now I may have to go turn her into a beautiful pink wolf to go with her hair.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,165 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    So I'm looking for an egyptian (or egyptian feeling) male premade sim to turn into an anubis themed werewolf. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Grim Reaper? :sunglasses:

That's not really what I had in mind. ;(

Sorry I just thought it kind of goes with Anubis theme :sweat_smile: idk what premades really look egyptian tho there probably is some but given there isnt really sim that screams I AM EGYPTIAN its kinda harder to think of them
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    So I'm looking for an egyptian (or egyptian feeling) male premade sim to turn into an anubis themed werewolf. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry I just thought it kind of goes with Anubis theme :sweat_smile: idk what premades really look egyptian tho there probably is some but given there isnt really sim that screams I AM EGYPTIAN its kinda harder to think of them

Yeah, it certainly is tricky. That's kind of why I had suggested Salim Benali.

Apparently, there was an egyptian area back in Sims 3, but I can't tell if any of the characters from that came back in Sims 4.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,199 Member
    The Egyptian Anubis that @Simmingal mentioned just gave me an idea of making a Stargate SG1 Gauled with the Alien & Werewolves. However, I'm still playtesting the new occult for now just to make sure there's no annoying glitches with adding more than the Werewolf trait to the sim.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member

Yeah, it certainly is tricky. That's kind of why I had suggested Salim Benali.

Apparently, there was an egyptian area back in Sims 3, but I can't tell if any of the characters from that came back in Sims 4.

Quite a few people do 3t4 sims and put them on the gallery. You could see if anyone has done the World Adventure sims?
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,165 Member
    Btw expanding discussion we can also discuss moonwood mill premades here now that they're out and about

I realized Lous surname is Howell
    which intriques me because Annie Howell (Sims 2 PSP) is there a connection i wonder...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,405 Member
    I may turn Victor Feng into a werewolf, because I see him walking around Moonwood Mill looking sour like he's completely bored with his life. I think he needs something to spice up his life. Werebies or a cursed bite may be that thing.