Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf Premades?

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,165 Member
    edited June 2022
    > @Simmingal said:
    > Hello there, I just wanted to welcome you to the community and ... my that's a lovely neck you have there.
    >
    > //okay jkjk
    > I'll stop being possessed by Vlad
    >
    > Welcome to the forums pal we always welcome fellow vlad enthusiasts on board
    >
    > *nomnoms loudly on bananabread*
    >
    > as for Vlad being werewolfed I support the cause as long as Vlad gets to keep his mighty beautiful facial features in normal form its very important and precious that you especially keep his jaw and nose intact
    >
    > other than that you are in the clear even according to highest Vlad law :blush:
    >
    > As for the reasons I am Vladith messenger... well, I do play them a lot and I love to see what others have been up to with them
    >
    > ofcourse, inside bounds of Vlad law.
    > Feel free to consult me with any Vlad thoughts you might be unsure about :blush: If I am not around you can find me snoozing inside coffin somewhere around Forgotten Hollow (unless I've mistakenly walked out during daytime in which case R.I.P me)

Lol thanks for the warm welcome! :) Glad to get the green light on werewolf Vlad - will definitely ask for your opinion on how Vlad-y he still looks hehe

I shall wait excitedly and roll my coffin happily around the mansion every day until the beauty of vlad shall be realized again in his new form

don't forget to give him bunny slippers in his pyjamas we don't want his feet get cold running around
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I think I'll make one that you'd never suspect of being a werewolf like Summer Holiday, hehe... Also, I'm sure Moonwood Mill will already have some new premade sims that are already werewolves. Should be fun :smile:
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,417 Member
    I'm playing Billie Jangs little sister and I've been thinking of pairing her with Knox, but now I got an idea that maybe they both become werewolves.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Def Knox Greenburg. In my current game he is in a relationship with Paka a'Uha and my spell caster Rosa Wolff (ironic randomly generated name!LOL).
    They are going to move in together and sitcom-esque high jinks will ensue! :D
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    The Heckings and, thanks to this thread, the Munch family, Knox Greenburg, Diego Lobo and Bob Pancakes. I might finally get some use out of the sims I've been struggling to find ideas for but I love.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,045 Member
    Will forget the whole business, assuming it is confirmed, and not simply wishful thinking and assumptions run amok.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Most likely none but I will play with any new premades that come in the pack.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Knox Greenberg, werewolf eco warrior. :wink:

He's more likely to be a PlantSim for me.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    I've always thought of Cassandra Goth as a rebel. Usually i have her doing poorly in school and sneaking over to FOrgotten Hollow and getting to know Vampires until one will turn her. I think the Wolf packs are even better for that story.
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 484 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    I've always thought of Cassandra Goth as a rebel. Usually i have her doing poorly in school and sneaking over to FOrgotten Hollow and getting to know Vampires until one will turn her. I think the Wolf packs are even better for that story.

I was wondering if I was gonna be the only one!

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,747 Member
    edited June 2022
    If I had to pick a premade, it would be Agnes Crumplebottom. Her fury at fated mating would know no bounds. Her rage would transform her into the biggest, baddest wolf in Moonwood Mill.
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »
    If I had to pick a premade, it would be Agnes Crumplebottom. Her fury at fated mating would know no bounds. Her rage would transform her into the biggest, baddest wolf in Moonwood Mill.

Ha, I love this! :joy::joy::joy:

| Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,989 Member
    I was thinking of turning Thomas Watson (I think that's his name) from cottage living. Out for an evening walk and then gets accidently bitten. Is he going to still take care of the animals? Will his family turn on him? His wife ended things with the mayor, but Thomas is having an affair with Goldbloom (the florist). Maybe he'll give into his wolf-ness, and leave the cottage area with her.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member

You know her and the Villareal teen are both teen musicians. I always pictured a rivalry there. Goth versus Prep in high school or something. I even had some family conflict by having Alex Goth age up and start dating Luna and this put him at odds with Cassandra. I made some good drama. Having a little more supernatural action will fuel it even more. LUna? Awfully moony.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,377 Member
    I don't plan on making any of the premades werewolves since I already have my own sims that I made a while back. Though if I were to, it would be Morgan Fyres or Luna Villareal.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    I don't plan on making any of the premades werewolves since I already have my own sims that I made a while back. Though if I were to, it would be Morgan Fyres or Luna Villareal.

I've always seen Luna as more of a vampire and Morgan as a spellcaster.
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    So let me just copy my comment from another thread here:
    I've been experimenting with the idea of doing a new playthrough, but instead of making new characters, taking characters that already exist in the Sims 4 and giving them occult aspects. Made Dina into a vampire, now I just need to figure out, who would be a good character to make into an anubis themed werewolf.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    I think Salim Benali could make for an interesting werewolf.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Werescythe wrote: »
    I think Salim Benali could make for an interesting werewolf.

Idk Salim in my game keeps walking around city angry

with the city signs showing the horror poster with dude n saw

and my gal sims keep ending up in awkward flirty situations with him

so i was definitely sensing some dark vibes around :lol:

then again i don't think i'll do him werewolf more like your friendly neighborhood possibly serial killer

like yeah okay maybe he is just guy misunderstood maybe he is werewolf with fury problem or something but :lol:
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't play with premades, but if I were to make any of them werewolves I'd agree with the suggestions for; Bob Pancakes, Bjorn Bjergsen, The Heckings, and maybe add Mark Eggleston, Duane Talla and Jeb Harris.
  • Options
    sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member
    I love premades, most of my saves use them. My occult saves are all extensions of the Vatores, Straud, Charms and I even added the original Sages/Vampires from the trailers. My first sim turning into a Werewolf will be the brother of the Vatores, Julian. I've been playing him for awhile, he cured his vampirism. Lilth is upset about that but Caleb supports him. He's best friends with an Alien(Well he was until he wiped his memory, NOT part of the story that was supposed to happen) but anyways, that's who I'm going with first.

My second Occult save my first Werewolve will be one of the sons of Vlad.

As for direct premade being turned though, I don't have any plans thus far. I used to have several saves were Luna Villareal was my go to change into a vampire but doesn't feel right to me for her to be a werewolf.
  • Options

You know her and the Villareal teen are both teen musicians. I always pictured a rivalry there. Goth versus Prep in high school or something. I even had some family conflict by having Alex Goth age up and start dating Luna and this put him at odds with Cassandra. I made some good drama. Having a little more supernatural action will fuel it even more. LUna? Awfully moony.

Oooh, I love it.
  • Options
    So I'm looking for an egyptian (or egyptian feeling) male premade sim to turn into an anubis themed werewolf. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • Options
    So I'm looking for an egyptian (or egyptian feeling) male premade sim to turn into an anubis themed werewolf. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Grim Reaper? :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

Grim Reaper? :sunglasses:

That's not really what I had in mind. ;(