Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    edited September 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'd, erm, like it if we could see the results first. :grimace: Unless that would take too long

Uhhh I haven't actually made that decision yet. I'm leaning to waiting to see the results during the episode, though.
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I will like to know where are we standing with the first 2... :| Not even one reached me yet...

That's why I suggested we do all rounds at once so that no one's just sitting around. :p

That said, there's no rush for this mission so no need to worry about the progress of each round. It'll get to everyone eventually.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    double post
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    :| .....
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Popcorn
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I'd, erm, like it if we could see the results first. :grimace: Unless that would take too long

Uhhh I haven't actually made that decision yet. I'm leaning to waiting to see the results during the episode, though.

Results in the episode please!!!
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Results in the episode please!!!

Ditto!!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    I'm so sorry. Yesterday we left at 7 and didn't get home until almost 7 again. I ended up going to bed shortly after because I was exhausted.

I'll work on stuff tonight. I will be gone until 9, but I have to get it done. No matter how tired I am. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    As for DRAWING RULES:
    -Must be made ENTIRELY of black straight lines and dots (no curves or colors)
    -Must use no more than 15 lines & dots. Each line and dot = 1. 15 of these is the maximum.
    -You may not write numbers or letters

giphy-35.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-4113-1505930502-7.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Well, I can't, Bob. I have to draw straight lines.

landscape-1470405358-giphy.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Oh man! I know those feels! My laptop did the exact same thing once and I had to get someone to manually reinstall windows onto it! >.< not fun!

Do your best Zefie!

yeah the place I took it too claimed they did that but either they never did or it didn't work for me. :(
    I'm glad this is a relatively simple mission. I mean I can just draw by hand and snap a pic if I have to (I'll use a ruler since I'd be using the line tool on a computer). It's just a matter of can I get on a imaging hosting site on here. I usually use wordpress but I don't know if I actually know my password lol
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    And Zefi only need to pick... :o Why is she stalling it :o She is able to use her phone... Very fishy... :/

I picked as soon as I got it (I think I got it the next day because I was dealing with my pc when it was sent then went to bed). No fish here unless you count saying being slow is fishy in a game where everything has been pretty slow. ;) Los just been busy I'm sure.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    On the bright side I'm just picking and guessing 3/4 times which works out because plenty of time to figure out how to send the pic.
    On the other hand I'm kind of sad I only get to draw once. Drawing is way more fun.
    I think im the only one who only draws once?

(I dont mean to complain turner. Sometimes stuff just lines up that way. I understand that. And as I said it works out anyway in this case.)
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    Mmmm... So you say the fish here is Lo? :o
  • Options
    Mmmm... So you say the fish here is Lo? :o

No. No fish here. Lo has very legitimate things to be concerned about right now.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I know Lo is a busy bee... :p Mmmm... Okay...
    Hopefully I can guess soon... :|
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    To allow for more creative freedom, you are allowed to play around with the size/thickness of your lines/dots
    (there was never a rule against it anyhow)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    As for DRAWING RULES:
    -Must use no more than 15 lines & dots. Each line and dot = 1. 15 of these is the maximum.

giphy-35.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-4113-1505930502-7.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Happy now, BOB? :joy:
  • Options
    zefiewings wrote: »
    On the bright side I'm just picking and guessing 3/4 times which works out because plenty of time to figure out how to send the pic.
    On the other hand I'm kind of sad I only get to draw once. Drawing is way more fun.
    I think im the only one who only draws once?

(I dont mean to complain turner. Sometimes stuff just lines up that way. I understand that. And as I said it works out anyway in this case.)

You and Ryenn, yeah. The other two pickers (Yannik and Kitty) will end up drawing twice and guessing only once.
    I can still shift people around though (for rounds 3 and 4) if someone feels something isn't fair or balanced.
    Luckily it seems to have worked out with you but Ryenn might've got the short end of the stick. :o
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm ok switching with zefie if she wants to draw twice. :)
  • Options
    And I will also be okay to be a picker... Ugh I can't draw... :p
  • Options
    As for DRAWING RULES:

giphy-35.gif

Happy now, BOB? :joy:

I think Bob isn't happy. :D:D:D

1BjT.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    To allow for more creative freedom, you are allowed to play around with the size/thickness of your lines/dots
    (there was never a rule against it anyhow)

Ooh, that could help.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Surgery is tomorrow at noon. So, yeah.

@Turner @zefiewings

It is possible the drawing for Animals may not happen until tomorrow. Is it possible that Zefie and I can switch? Then, she can draw twice and I'll just draw the one I'm doing now. I'm ok with it if you are ok with it, Turner, and if Zefie is ok with it. :mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Do you mean switch you and Zefie for round 1? That would certainly work. We can do that if Zefie agrees (because you're right, I don't think it'll get to you in time Lo)
  • Options
    I wasn't trying to say it's not fair I'm sorry. I know things just end up that way. But if lo wants I will be more than happy to switch with her because I love drawing games like this. :)
    ff1pc0.jpg