Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Hashtag Game/Hint Incoming!

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    'Supernatural' sounds like a good guess, @Orchid13. So far my favourite guesses are this, 'restaurateur' and 'entrepreneur'. I'd be happy with all/any of these things.
  • Options
    LukeLuke Posts: 642 Member
    Another waste of time and illusion. Nice job EA.

Venus and Neptune and Pluto, oh my! Time to be a sailor scout.
    Origin ID: Derpiez
  • Options
    riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    Luke wrote: »

Moon cosmic power, make up! :heart::joy:

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2016
    Monkinonk wrote: »
    If this is referring to a Supernatural EP, then this could very well tie in:
    VmEXmQD.png

Altho, I admit I don't know what cute monsters would be in a supernatural EP? I've never played the others. But I thought it worth a mention!

(I would really prefer some other EP's first, or at least a way to turn it off and on--or an MC Commander option--because I would love to play in some saves it but not keep it in the game continuously.)

You are taking it literally. Cute monstahs could be toddlers... the Trevor Tweet has nothing to do about it and could be related to the next GP and not EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjp5_tGEnKg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,062 Member
    If the third expansion pack will be Supernatural, I'm done. I'd prefer a Town Life/Metropolis and Generations this year for TS4. Supernatural can come in 2018-2019...
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    VmEXmQD.png

Altho, I admit I don't know what cute monsters would be in a supernatural EP? I've never played the others. But I thought it worth a mention!

(I would really prefer some other EP's first, or at least a way to turn it off and on--or an MC Commander option--because I would love to play in some saves it but not keep it in the game continuously.)

You are taking it literally. Cute monstahs could be toddlers... the Trevor Tweet has nothing to do about it and could be related to the next GP and not EP.

Nicki Rapp did do the voices for toddlers in TS3, so it's very likely... :)
    Though it could be for a future pack/update and not the next one...
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I will be happy if this has to do with a restaurant GP. Even though I would of liked a vacation theme pack.

"Like, gag me with a spoon!" If it is a Supernatural Pack. Just means I will have to wait longer for new stuff.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjp5_tGEnKg

https://youtu.be/n1KaDHmFxEc
  • Options
    MonkinonkMonkinonk Posts: 120 Member
    VmEXmQD.png

Well, I would hope so! She did say this after: But EA very well could have told her to x).
    I know it's super literal, and I don't necessarily believe it myself, just throwing it out there for people to mull over. But you're probably right, it likely has nothing to do with it, so, I'll just hold tight let the other simmers figure it out x).
    tE7NLOj.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,445 Member
    VmEXmQD.png

Well, I would hope so! She did say this after: But EA very well could have told her to x).
    I know it's super literal, and I don't necessarily believe it myself, just throwing it out there for people to mull over. But you're probably right, it likely has nothing to do with it, so, I'll just hold tight let the other simmers figure it out x).

Maybe she gave.too much of a big hint so she had to deny the rumor & she would've had to anyways.
  • Options
    PushingDaisiesPushingDaisies Posts: 50 Member
    Please don't be supernatural. I'm happy that they dropped a hint. But man-o-manowitz I'd be really sad.
  • Options
    MonkinonkMonkinonk Posts: 120 Member
    poppykoke wrote: »

Maybe she gave.too much of a big hint so she had to deny the rumor & she would've had to anyways.

Man, would I love that. But I digress...

I actually wouldn't be mad if we got a restaurant pack! It's been a long wait but I would really put it too good use! More than the stores or bakeries, I think!
    tE7NLOj.png
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I'm all for supernaturals lol
    But that Nicki Rapp tweet is old now and "cute monstahs" doesn't fit supernaturals unless they plan on dumbing them down a lot
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I won't be buying it, if its Supernatural :s
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,573 Member
    i would not mind supernatural if i can turn the useless life states that are vampires and co fully off only the furniture or fgeneral content of the ep would intress me the life staes the note would be -100 point for the useless lifestates
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2016
    YES - it would be great if it was Supernaturals - then at least I could enjoy some of the game seeing there is no toddlers. I am at a loss in Sims 4 with no toddlers, no supernaturals and no University as those are all my favorite things in the Sims. So I am hoping maybe supernaturals and the monsters could be familiars for the witches maybe or wizards even this time. Like owls and hawks and maybe even little dragons. YES - I could go for that while waiting for toddlers - then maybe I could stand to play Sims 4 again. In the meantime back to Sims 3 and Sims 2....

I am no good with all the hint games - so won't even try. I like fact filled games, word games, and logic puzzles - so I won't guess - b ut i still think the hint in regard to food made a while back had to do with the challenge and growfruit we just had and nothing to do with a gp or ep - but as I said I am not a good one to play simple guessing games, and most assuredly wrong anyway. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    EA very well could have told her to x.

I doubt if they would put out a blatant lie.

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    EA very well could have told her to x.

I doubt if they would put out a blatant lie.

MY thoughts as well. At most EA would have just removed her post and the whole conversation - but I too doubt they would ever suggest a blatant lie.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    I am also strongly in favor of Supernaturals. I would up my game time considerably if they are added back!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited April 2016
    I thought the last word was entrepreneur, then I realized the previous word is "a" instead of "an." Hmmm. In that case, my official guess is: Lions, and Elephants and Bears, Oh My! Time to be a..... veterinarian? Sorry, if someone already guessed this; don't have time to read the thread right now.

*facepalm* I forgot all about supernaturals. That does fit. I was thinking supernaturals was next back when the "Monstahs" tweet appeared. I feel like we're getting large, grotesque monsters and itty bitty cute ones, lol.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,062 Member
    I actually think that supernaturals done well could make the game much more fun to play :smiley: also as long as they will release toddlers, pets, seasons & all the other amazing stuff I will be happy! :)
  • Options
    I won't be buying it, if its Supernatural :s

Me neither. I want realistic-human (aka toddlers, family) content, not unrealistic-fake supernatural things. Come on, expansion like that in this moment will be so lame. We absolutely need something that make the game complete and interesting, not boring and repetitive. Obviously is my opinion, but if someone really want things like supernatural... better not comment. This game is risking so much...
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I might start playing the game again if they add supernaturals, lol
    But assuming the hashtag hint is for the next GP and not an EP then I can't see it being supernaturals. That'd be a lot of new life states and content for a $20 pack.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,445 Member
    Supernatural wouldn't be a bad pack.. bring back ghost babies though.