Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Schemes and Dreams

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    @luciusstorm The characters in Part One are the focus for Season One, these in Part Two are supporting cast, for now. Unlike Tartosan Sun, just because things are sunny and perfect for two sims now doesn't mean they always will be. There may be betrayals, reconciliations, disagreements, and animosity. Anything is possible in this story. It's not the sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows of Tartosan Sun.🙂
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    @luciusstorm The characters in Part One are the focus for Season One, these in Part Two are supporting cast, for now. Unlike Tartosan Sun, just because things are sunny and perfect for two sims now doesn't mean they always will be. There may be betrayals, reconciliations, disagreements, and animosity. Anything is possible in this story. It's not the sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows of Tartosan Sun.🙂

Cool. I'm not saying I was reading through Part Two and thinking "oh, it's good I'm not writing this because otherwise she would be in real danger" ... but I'm not not saying that either. >:)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options

Cool. I'm not saying I was reading through Part Two and thinking "oh, it's good I'm not writing this because otherwise she would be in real danger" ... but I'm not not saying that either. >:)

The one common thread between this story and Tartosan Sun is nobody is in mortal danger. I don't have plans to include deaths anytime soon. Maybe later. However, I can absolutely guarantee there will catfights, thrown drinks, and other celebrities behaving badly antics though. The paparazzi are going to have a field day.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I really enjoyed this, especially the introduction of Bryanti Cho. She tends to hang around Erik in my game, so I guess I've grown a tad fond of her. I think you nailed it. I really liked this line passage. "What was I do with this knowledge? I loaded every bottle of hand lotion I could find on set with itching powder. I mean loaded!" I roared out loud. That's too perfect. Good job.

I find myself very much looking forward to the antics I perceive are coming. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

The one common thread between this story and Tartosan Sun is nobody is in mortal danger. I don't have plans to include deaths anytime soon. Maybe later. However, I can absolutely guarantee there will catfights, thrown drinks, and other celebrities behaving badly antics though. The paparazzi are going to have a field day.

Hey now, I haven't killed off a character in ages. :D:D:D
    Though I confess, a various points both Max V and Jenny were close to getting the axe at the end of Book 2 but I decided against it. o:)

I am very much looking forward to celebrities behaving badly.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Thank you. Brytani’s story is going in a different direction from my original idea. In that one she was going to be someone who laid back in the shadows and took advantage of the drama others caused. She was going to be an actress as well. I got to thinking about that and decided having her be a comic who tosses verbal grenades in her shows would be more fun. She will have an ongoing feud with Judy that comes from their history I hinted at. Brytani knows lots of secrets about her dear ‘friend’.😉

@luciusstorm You certainly had us fearing for the lives of more than one sim in Book 2. You shall not be disappointed with my celebs behavior.😈
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    This is a sneak peak at the upcoming first chapter. I goofed and posted it long before it was ready, but since readers have seen it and commented I'm just going to leave it here to whet your appetites.

”On today's Entertainment Insider we take a look at yesterday’s announcement from Plumbob Studios about the upcoming film starring the iconic Judith Ward.”
    F5Dm3Y3.png

“The iconic, Judith Ward.” She savored the word 'iconic', extracting every ounce of satisfaction she could from it. “At least one person in the media knows how to address me properly” Judith said from her perch on her plush patio sofa as she peered up at the giant LED tv she had installed. It was another little indulgence she gave herself, secure in the knowledge that the upstart neighbors Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey didn’t have an 85” LED 4K tv with a top of the line 4K Ultra HD sound system on their patio. They didn’t have a backyard waterfall as big as hers either. They did have a bigger pool, a fact that she would be taking up with the architect who assured her that nobody would have a bigger pool in the hills overlooking Del Sol Valley.

”The latest star making vehicle from Plumbob Studios featuring Judith Ward is set to begin auditions later this week. Hopefuls will be flocking to the Plumbob Studios lot in Del Sol Valley vying for a coveted role alongside Judith Ward. As of now the the studio has not released a title or plot synopsis for the upcoming movie.”

Del Sol Valley is a food chain and Judith Ward is at the top. She achieved that spot by being driven and utterly ruthless. That never stopped the fools, as she thought of all the hopeful young actresses and established, but lesser names, that were constantly trying to take her spot. It was time to start preparing for yet another reminder to the world of her greatness. You can pick her apart over her legions of flaws, but being lazy and unprepared for a role are not among them. As she basked in thoughts of herself she failed to listen closely to the talking heads on tv. She was abruptly snatched out of her reverie when they began talking about the next story.

”In other news Brytani Cho is preparing to kick off her latest tour with shows this weekend right here in Del Sol Valley. She will be appearing on Friday and Saturday night at the Bongo Kongo Club.”

“HER!!! Stop talking about that no talent simtch!!”
    tuWbtf0.png?1

“I hate that infernal woman!! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!!
    tzzoaEb.png

The Pinnacles have an acoustic property that allows sound to really travel. Judith’s lung capacity and temper help too…

“That racket can only mean one thing, Entertainment Insider is talking about Brytani Cho again.”
    K4AYBP2.png

It’s true that Judith Ward has her kryptonite and it is Brytani. To say that Judith did not enjoy her brief working encounters with her would be an understatement. And since Brytani went back to her stand up comedy career she makes it a point to tell stories about Judith that the crowds eat up. The funny stories and jokes about Judy aren’t all that Brytani has on her. Judith has a lot of dirty secrets and Brytani knows quite a few. The source of some of those secrets come from Judith’s well known and numerous romances. There was also the time Judith abruptly disappeared from the public eye for a few months. Whispers had all sorts of explanations, juice addiction, nervous breakdown, among others. Brytani is pretty sure she knows the real reason and she has circumstantial evidence to back it up. The secret once she can prove it is her ‘Sword of Damocles’ she can swing over Judith’s head. Even when she has the evidence she’s going to save it for just the right time before she uses it.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    The sun shines brightly against sharpened blades as the first of the gladiators enter the arena.

This is going to be good. I'm excited.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Juice addiction. 😂

Having deleted them these characters are all new to me. What a fun way to get to know them.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Oh my god. I must have accidentally clicked post instead of save. I was editing and writing on break at work in my phone. I put my text in here so I can access it and transfer anything I do at work to the notepad on my computer when I get home.

I’ll leave it and call it part one and then get to work on part 2.🤣
  • Options
    Oops... oh well, still great, still excited to see more. :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Well I'm glad you accidentally posted it. It was just the right length. 😊
  • Options
    Oops... oh well, still great, still excited to see more. :)

Consider it a sneak peak because I wasn't even done with edits or rewrites on the paragraph below Octavia's picture. I'll blame it Monday.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    EEeeee I'm glad you posted it accidentally too :)
    There is something about your Judith's face that reminds me, dare I say, of your Danielle. It isn't just the blond hair and dark eyes. Do you have some sort of cc about the face that you use for both of them?
  • Options
    EEeeee I'm glad you posted it accidentally too :)
    There is something about your Judith's face that reminds me, dare I say, of your Danielle. It isn't just the blond hair and dark eyes. Do you have some sort of cc about the face that you use for both of them?

@mightysprite I’m happy you enjoyed that. You will definitely enjoy the rest then.😉
    They use different cc. Danielle is the only one of my sims that still has an alpha skin overlay, Bassis 6.0 from S-Club. Everyone else is Luumia Freesia. I don’t really see it, but that doesn’t mean you’re wrong. I’ve spent so much time with Danielle that maybe I’m just blind to the similarities.😁

• Options
    tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

@DaniRose2143 Really interested in what you have posted so far!

Also, I think it is pretty cool that you managed to write a different voice for each of the characters.

Can't wait to see how all the drama unfolds!
  • Options
    @tatselk Thank you very much. When I write for a character I try to go inside their head and write the way I hear them speak, within forum boundaries. Some of the characters can be NSFW and I did get myself a time out in my other story because I wasn't careful enough.😊 This story I really have to be careful.😉
  • Options
    The next chapter will be ready to go tomorrow. Unfortunately one of the fun storylines I wanted to do is probably going to have to be shelved or scrapped. I had several paparazzi invasions at one celeb's home. After the last one I came up with a storyline about it. The idea came to me after they left. Now that I have the text written the paparazzi, if they even spawn now, won't enter the lot and they don't act like paparazzi. The sim in question does the pose for paparazzi action and all the pap does is that little giddy fan reaction. I'm at a loss on how to get them to invade the celebs home again and to act like paparazzi not fans. If anybody has any suggestions to at least get the paparazzi to come into the sims home I'm all ears. I could try it after work to see if I can still salvage this storyline.

For now until I can figure this out, I'm going to either post a smaller chapter or see if I can quickly put something else together. It's frustrating that the game suddenly decides to quit doing something just when I need it to keep doing it.🤨
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    edited January 2023
    @DaniRose2143 that must be so irritating! I've found that a lot of things related to being a celeb in the game are very unpredictable. I have a celeb sim in one of my saves who's been trying to complete a milestone FOREVER to get 3 fans to ask for a selfie with her and it's never happened - not even once! And I hang around the gym all the time posing for pictures & getting the crowd riled up. Oh well. The paps showing up at your house must be rare enough, because I think it's only happened to me once ever, so if I were in your situation I might just bypass the natural order of things and get deco sims that I can pose around the place. I've had to do this a few times - sometimes it just gets tiring waiting for the game to behave.

I found these ones for you! https://www.patreon.com/posts/38245013

I hope this helps! It'd be a shame to have to leave out a part of the story you're proud of because of that
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, that's too bad. It sounds like a theme... you've got great ideas and the game just isn't cooperating. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work in the end.
  • Options
    @hellohannah2 @luciusstorm Thank you both so much. Those poses should come in handy. It occurred to me after I got to work and cleared my head, all I need to do is create a couple of generic sims and dress them up like paparazzi. Have them join the celeb household so I can control them and then split them off afterwards. There is more to this storyline in future chapters and this would make it even easier to bring that storyline to life. I was so frustrated I couldn’t see there was an even better way to get what I’m after. I promise it will be worth it.😈😉

This one celeb had like three paparazzi home invasions. After the third one the idea hit me. The game must psychic and sadistic and it knew how badly I wanted this so it refused to play along.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, that sounds like a good plan. It's how I've done most of my Epic Confrontations in my story. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    I enjoyed the sneak peak! Judith is hilariously petty. I kind of want to wish her good luck in her battle against Brytani, but I'm also curious about all the dirty little secrets of Judith that Brytani knows and wonder what would happen if they got exposed. If they're exposed, though, I hope they will only affect Judith and not damage any innocent people!

I look forward to the paparazzi storyline. I'm glad you got it sorted. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    @haneul
    I'm so happy you enjoyed the appetizer. The main course is going to be absolutely delicious! I feel like Brytani and Judith's relationship became toxic while they worked together during Brytani's short acting career. With Judith being petty and vindictive Brytani learned secrets so she could use them for both protection and revenge if need be. Brytani only thinks she on to Judith's big secret. She's not even close. What she's going to help uncover will drop a bomb on Del Sol Valley.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Chapter One" Everybody Has An Axe To Grind

Monday morning in the hills overlooking Del Sol Valley

”On today's Entertainment Insider we take a look at Friday's announcement from Plumbob Studios about the upcoming film starring the iconic Judith Ward.”
    F5Dm3Y3.png

“The iconic, Judith Ward.” She savored the word 'iconic', extracting every ounce of satisfaction she could from it. “At least one person in the media knows how to address me properly” Judith said from her perch on her plush patio sofa as she peered up at the giant LED tv she had installed. It was another little indulgence she gave herself, secure in the knowledge that the upstart neighbors Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey didn’t have an 85” LED 4K tv with a top of the line 4K Ultra HD sound system on their patio. They didn’t have a backyard waterfall as big as hers either. They did have a bigger pool, a fact that she would be taking up with the architect who assured her that nobody would have a bigger pool in the hills overlooking Del Sol Valley.

”The latest star making vehicle from Plumbob Studios featuring Judith Ward is set to begin auditions later this week. Hopefuls will be flocking to the Plumbob Studios lot in Del Sol Valley vying for a coveted role alongside Judith Ward. As of now the the studio has not released a title or plot synopsis for the upcoming movie.”

Del Sol Valley is a food chain and Judith Ward is at the top. She achieved that spot by being driven and utterly ruthless. That never stopped the fools, as she thought of all the hopeful young actresses and established, but lesser names, that were constantly trying to take her spot. It was time to start preparing for yet another reminder to the world of her greatness. You can pick her apart over her legions of flaws, but being lazy and unprepared for a role are not among them. As she basked in thoughts of herself she failed to listen closely to the talking heads on tv. She was abruptly snatched out of her reverie when they began talking about the next story.

”In other news Brytani Cho is preparing to kick off her latest tour with shows this weekend right here in Del Sol Valley. She will be appearing on Friday and Saturday night at the Bongo Kongo Club.”

“HER!!! Stop talking about that no talent simtch!!”
    tuWbtf0.png?1
    Judith Ward has a legendary temper and she keeps it on a very short leash. After hearing her bitter rival's name her temper slipped off that leash. She found the nearest, and cheapest object on which to vent her rage.

“I hate that infernal woman!! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!!
    tzzoaEb.png

The Pinnacles have an acoustic property that allows sound to really travel. Judith’s lung capacity and temper help too. As Judith raged on, and her poor trash can found itself on the wrong end of yet another tantrum, echos of 'I hate her' drifted down towards the valley below.

“Entertainment Insider must be talking about Brytani Cho again.”
    K4AYBP2.png

It’s true that Judith Ward has her kryptonite and it is Brytani Cho. To say that Judith did not enjoy her brief working encounters with her would be an understatement. If Brytani Cho were on fire Judith would grab the nearest gas can to douse the flames. Since Brytani went back to her stand up comedy career she makes it a point to tell stories about Judith that the crowds eat up. The funny stories and jokes about Judy aren’t all that Brytani has on her. Judith has a lot of dirty secrets and Brytani has a few juicy receipts. The source of some of those secrets come from Judith’s well known and numerous romances. There was also the time Judith abruptly disappeared from the public eye for a few months. Whispers had all sorts of explanations, juice addiction, nervous breakdown, among others. Brytani is pretty sure she knows the real reason but she only has circumstantial evidence at best to back it up. She occasionally does a bit of internet sleuthing hoping to someday have a really juicy secret to use against the 'Queen of Mean." The secret once she can prove it is her ‘Sword of Damocles’ she can dangle over Judith’s head.

Meanwhile, in Oasis Springs...

The day ahead promised to be hot but not oppressive in the high desert north of Del Sol Valley. Oasis Springs is the home base of 'The Business', Nancy Landgraab's financial enterprise of dubious legality. It's where her family has called home for the last three generations. The sleepy desert suburb is the perfect hiding place and it's still close enough to Del Sol Valley so that the last two generations of Landgraab's could still be hands on managing their empire and yet stay secluded. Nancy's quiet morning was about to be interrupted as her son Malcom pulled into the drive of his home across the street from their's. He parked his Audi in the garage and headed over to see Nancy.

“Mom, we need to talk. I thought you’d want to know. He’s back in town.” Malcolm said.

After greeting Nancy at the door with his news, Malcolm pushed past her and made his way over to the sofa without another word. Kept waiting for the answer Nancy’s impatience boiled over. “He who? Jimmy Hoffa? Elvis? Don’t just barge in here and give me riddles, tell me!” She said with an edge to her voice, taking a seat next to him on the sofa.
    aYeuMyn.png
    “Oh! Johnny.”

“Ohh rrreally? What brings the little freak back?”
    7bG1VlU.png

“I guess he’s headlining at that new gay bar, The Orchid Club.”

“Don’t tell me, he’s still doing that stupid Lady Mimi act?”

“He is. There are ads all over the entertainment district with that hideous face all over it. I can't believe he doesn't realize how stupid he looks when he dresses like that. He's not the only one either, they have a whole gaggle of sissies in dresses not just him. This guy who bought the club ruined it. Completely ruined it."
    7iTrpvV.png

“I swear your brother loves doing this to embarrass and torment me. I will give him this, he has the Landgraab determination. I don't know why I still believed this was a phase. He spent his entire childhood trying to convince everybody he was a girl. He never gave up so why did I think he'd change after he left home."

“I know. I did my part. I spent a lot of money paying kids to beat the snot of out him in school. You know, beat some sense into him, make a man out of him. That was obviously money wasted. It was satisfying to see him getting beat up though" Malcolm said as he made his way over to the sofa. Nancy joined him as she tried to sort out this little nugget of bad news Malcolm dropped in her lap. "What a way to start your day, eh Nance?" she thought to herself.
    5ueNkfx.png

“He’s an adult and can do as he likes, but he’s trashing the Landgraab name and he's doing right here at home" Nancy said as she massaged her temples. "It's like he's rubbing my nose in it. Is he living here or is he just in town for a while and he's going to move on again?”

“He's apparently back to stay. I forgot to tell you the 'good' part" Malcolm said with a smirk. "It's taken me a couple of days to track down where he's living because he's not going by Johnny Landgraab anymore" Malcolm said shaking his head. "He's calling himself Mimi Eleganza now."
    rrQPmRw.png

"He's what?" Nancy had turned away from Malcolm while she attempted to get a grip on herself. With that bombshell dropped, her head swiveled so fast to look at Malcolm it should have separated from her shoulders. "You have to be joking? You aren't joking are you? My oldest son, my first born son, is calling himself Mimi?" Nancy said, disbelief turning to anger.
    1Rngs4A.png

"I did some snooping before I came to talk to you. I got a hit on the name Mimi Eleganza. When I couldn't find 'Johnny Landgraab' or ‘Johnny Zest’ I started getting frustrated so eventually I tried his stage name without the Lady. Boom. Apparently he bought a penthouse in The Alto Apartments, 1010 to be exact. We could go in there and whack him!”

“No! You are not going to kill him. I knew it was mistake to let you watch all those gangster shows. You do NOT run around killing people all over the place. Dead bodies draw attention from the media and the cops. The movies would have you believe it sends a message. Sometimes it does, most of the time it doesn't. As much as I hate him he is not worth the attention killing him could draw. Risk versus reward Malcolm, remember that.”
    O3C4HSh.png

“But we’ve bought a lot of cops” Malcolm said. “They could help us cover it up. They should do it for us and cover it up for the money we pay them.”

“When you start killing people those cops we bought always come around and want even more money to stay quiet. They know they have you over a barrel and you're going to cough up the money or go to prison. Death row possibly. If enough bodies pile up people start screaming at them to put a stop to all the killings. That’s what your grandfather didn’t understand. Most times it’s better to let them live and ruin them instead. If they keep making trouble then you start considering stronger measures if they don’t take the hint.”

“It makes sense, I suppose” he said

“There's no supposing about it Malcolm. We aren't living in the movies. We are going to confront him. I’ve had it with this nonsense. I’m disowning him, and he's going to know exactly what I think of him and this depraved lifestyle of his. Once and for all." Nancy said. "I would love to corner him where he feels safest, but that apartment building is a fortress. We've had to go after people who lived there before. People who...displeased us greatly and caused us serious inconvenience. We had to find other places to have a...conversation with them, about our level of unhappiness with the current state of affairs between us and them."
    gXnyB9T.png

"Surely we can get in? No place is impenetrable."

"What did I just say about risk? We would risk the police learning our more sophisticated techniques for breaking in and he's not valuable enough to risk revealing those. No we find the next best place, number two on list of safe places and we ambush him there. That would be that Orchid Club you mentioned. That might actually be the better place anyway. If we do it there we make his humiliation public and we serve notice to the world that he's no longer a Landgraab. I want you to case it and see what their security is like." Nancy ordered. "I want to know if we can go handle things by ourselves or do we need to bring some muscle."

“It’s not like we’re going into a biker bar. What’s the worst they’re going to do to us, hit us with their high heels? Eww, take that you bad man!" Malcolm said in mocking fashion. "You really don’t expect me to visit a gay bar?”

“God, you are your father's son sometimes. Case it from the outside, you fool!" Nancy said with an eye roll and an even more exasperated sigh than before.
    3SOnJn8.png

"Better yet, get somebody you trust to do it. Bribe someone to get you photos, or blackmail them. There are times I swear I should have named you Geoffrey Jr. You definitely have his brains not mine. Now get on it, I want this done asap.”
    lenWBxT.png

Back in Del Sol Valley, the next celebrity scandal was unfolding...

After a long day of script reading, Octavia was in the mood for a little dip in the pool. With Orange off visiting her parents she felt it would be fun if she took this dip in the pool au naturel. A surprise was waiting as she opened the patio door.
    BMu1h4s.png
    "THORNE! What are these people doing in our house?!" Octavia said, her anger rapidly rising towards full boil when she emerged onto the patio only to find paparazzi. "I told you repeatedly, outside the gate if you gonna pose for pictures you thickheaded fool! I was gonna come out and skinny dip in the pool. Thank God I decided to keep my bikini on until I got in the dang pool."

"But my fans..."
    dkPnT0D.png

"Let me tell you what you can do with them buts and fans." Octavia said, and then she turned both verbal barrels on the paps.
    dUGovXv.png

"And you can get the plumbob outta my house and get on the street where you belong simtch! You done messed up comin' up in here. You got three seconds to get yo feet movin' and they better not stop movin' 'til you on the street. You still here when I get 't three I'm snatching wigs. One. Two…"
    TzjmMga.png

Once the two paparazzi, Madison and Darrin, were off the property they began putting together their version of events. They were going to make sure they made Octavia the bad guy here. Madison turned to Darrin and asked, “Tell me you got pictures of her getting in my face?”

“I certainly did!”
    8dWp7yi.png

“Good! It doesn't matter if she wants us in there or not. Thorne invited us. She harassed us and threatened us and we are going to make it all public. We can even throw in the part about how she was planning to go skinny dipping. Only we say she's the leader of a nudist cult."
    MlFNR3t.png

"I got pictures of her ripping into Thorne too. We can say they're having marital strife or something. Throw us out will she. We'll see about that."
    sc1VFZ2.png

As day became night, at a lively club in the Entertainment District...

"Good evening my lovelies! Mwah! Welcome to The Orchid Club! The gayest place in Del Sol Valley! If you've watched RuPaul's Drag Race you will no doubt know who I am. If you haven't I can only assume your tv is broken or its been stolen. I am your hostess, Lady Mimi Eleganza."
    vjFvfzN.png
    "Let's get this party started my lovelies! First I want to introduce you to two really beautiful queens! Get up here girls! You all are going to die when you hear this one" Mimi said as she gestured to Sheniqua. "This girl to my left is Sheniqua Love. I don't need to tell you to remember her name. By the time she's done you won't forget it. This queen doesn't lip sync her songs, what you're about to hear is all Sheniqua."
    HaJDcHH.png

"This queen", Mimi said as she turned to Malaika, "needs no introduction. If you know anything about drag in Del Sol Valley you know who she is and what a legend she is. Give it up for The Queen Mother, Malaika. Sheniqua and I, along with so many queens around the world owe her everything. She taught us everything she knows. Alright ladies, what do you have in store for us?"
    uff2ic9.png

"Thank you for that wonderful intro. I hope I can live up to it. We are going to do Beyonce's 'Break My Soul'" Sheniqua said.

"I love that song! Oooo girl you're gonna slay it! With that the mic is all yours."

🎶
    You won't break my soul
    You won't break my soul
    You won't break my soul
    You won't break my soul
    I'm tellin' everybody (ohh, let's go, let's go)
    Everybody (ohh, let's go, let's go)
    Everybody
    Everybody

Now, I just fell in love
    And I just quit my job
    I'm gonna find new drive
    D***, they work me so d*** hard
    Work by nine, then off past five
    And they work my nerves
    That's why I cannot sleep at night

I'm lookin' for motivation
    I'm lookin' for a new foundation, yeah
    And I'm on that new vibration
    I'm buildin' my own foundation, yeah
    Hold up, oh, baby, baby
    You won't break my soul (na, na)
    You won't break my soul (no-no, na, na)
    You won't break my soul (no-no, na, na)
    You won't break my soul (na, na)
    I'm tellin' everybody, na, na
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Everybody🎶

1CEjLi3.png

🎶If you don't seek it, you won't see it
    That we all know (can't break my soul)
    If you don't think it, you won't be it
    That love ain't yours (can't break my soul)
    Tryna fake it never makes it
    That we all know (can't break my soul)
    You can have the stress and not take less
    I'll justify love
    We go 'round in circles, 'round in circles
    Searchin' for love ('round in circles)
    We go up and down, lost and found ('round in circles)
    Searchin' for love (yeah, yeah)
    Looking for something that lives inside me
    Looking for something that lives inside me
    You won't break my soul
    You won't break my soul
    You won't break my soul
    You won't break my soul
    I'm tellin' everybody (let's go, let's go, let's go)
    Tellin' everybody
    Everybody (ohh, let's go, let's go, let's go)
    Everybody🎶

l9q7mGx.png

Outside...

NsPIMTc.png

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on