Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank envira didn't got much done... went to bed... oh and simmed a little... and now the game keeps makeing erro 12... sigh.. not my day
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited November 2012
    ((hugs anette))

Bad things keep happening for people today. :cry:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    envira_x wrote:

Envira- Lovely spoons! And a nice kitty pic.

((starts crying all over again; is afraid her kids will find her weeping at the laptop like a lunatic))

Tanya!!!!! You need ALL the spoons! ((hugs Tany and splashes tears all over his shirt))

28wdzio.jpg

((Tanya's kitty got outside a couple days ago and hasn't come home. We can't stop feeling heart-broken.))

oh nooooo hope kitty comes home soon....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2012
    *hugs Envi*

Thank you. I'm going to miss her a lot if we can't find her.

Anette, thank you as well.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    envira_x wrote:
    ((hugs anette))

Bad things keep happening for people today. :cry:

yea... bet if I play Red death redemtion I get killed by a bear..... :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    *hugs Envi*

Thank you. I'm going to miss her a lot if we can't find her.

Anette, thank you as well.

((hugs)) :cry:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    anettesb wrote:

yea... bet if I play Red death redemtion I get killed by a bear..... :roll:

((squeaks)) That's probably true. . . Whatever you do, don't take up hunting lessons today. It won't end well.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yeah. Getting killed in games would round out this day, pretty much.

Envi, thank you.
  • Options
    DACHALDACHAL Posts: 87
    edited November 2012
    Hi, my name is Dachal but everybody calls me P! I´m new in forums, I started two days ago! I don´t have real friends, just people that accepted my friends requests, but never talked to me! =) I´ll love to have good friends, because I love sims! Nice to meet you Blythelyre and all the other people! Also for you to know I speak 4 languages, maybe you speak another language that I may understand! =)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hi Dachal.

I'd like to be upfront and let you know that my memory is dreadful -- so it's unlikely that I'll ever remember to call you P. Please take no offense. I'm awful with names.

Welcome to the GG forum. It's a lovely place to be.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Also, the first post at the top of each new page (*in THIS thread*) never shows up until someone posts a second time for that page.

Invisible post -- please appear.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @DACHAL
    Hi and welcome, if you send the friend request it would be natural that you take the first step to talk, or maybe they just not talking that much… or that much on.
    *Joins Envira in not being able to remember names*

@envira_x
    Yea maybe not hunting leasons… but I could take a small rid around the landscape…. (and hope not to meet a wolf pack… ah got a great horse I can out run them)

@Tanya
    Would pretymuch sum up the day

Just had to close the game no save… sigh… atleast it was only a picture takeing file…
  • Options
    NL_Mad_CatNL_Mad_Cat Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Hi there fellow simmers!

Is this still the introoduction trhead? i hope it is.

Anyway, Im Martin, 24 and from the Netherlands. I know there is a national forum aswell, but I usually prefer the international/american ones, since I found them to be a much richer place for info.

I've been simming casually since TS1, but never really got in to the community that much. Through 1 and 2 my friends and I usually just had massive build-offs building boxy megamansions, so no claim to fame there. After getting hooked once more a few weeks ago, I am now near the conpletion of the first house I am genuinly proud off (which will also be uploaded), so I figured now would be a good time to get in on the forums.

As of now, I own TS3, Late Night, Pets, Ambitions and Showtime. I am going to get them all, but I will probably need some extra storage to keep it running smoothly. Did I mention I play on a basic laptop? I know, brave, but hey, it works :P

Feel free to ask more!

M
  • Options
    StarryeyedStarryeyed Posts: 196 Member
    edited November 2012
    @lopithecus yeah it seems ok now I think it was just having a few off days but nothing new there really :P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Welcome, Dachal and NL!

I don't remember names worth crap. I blame Dagon cultists for all of the name memory problems. They screwed up a summoning ritual for him and now people have memory problems.
  • Options
    Mytwinkletoes12Mytwinkletoes12 Posts: 81
    edited November 2012
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Don't want to say too much about my self, but I will say that I love the color green and nature.
  • Options
    GhostsyeahGhostsyeah Posts: 168
    edited November 2012
    Hi Mytwinkletoes12 and NL_Mad_Cat. Welcome!
    Edited to add DACHAL too, welcome!
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    hi all you wonderful people - "old" and new ones - Welcome to the forum.

DACHAL about the friends request you have sent, - Its very different how people approach those. - Some just like to have a lot of friends, but don't talk to all of them, some have a few that they know well, and others don't accept new FR without having talked to the person somewhere in the forum first. - There are many reasons, so don't get sad about it.
    I think the best way to make friends here, are to join in the forum chats etc. and then you will get to know people better that way :)
    - Just join in on the conversations - I know sometimes it can seems like your almost "interrupting" something thats been going on forever, but as long as your friendly your welcome everywhere.

As NL_Mad_Cat asked:
    Is this still the introduction thread?
    - Its easy to think we forgot, since a lot of chatting about all sort of things is going on here, but it still for introductions and your all welcome :)

Blythelyre; Im not sure your post qualify as a proper post :D you can't just write hi hi hi hi
    :mrgreen:

Anette Im so sorry about your riding getting cancelled. Are you a sleep now?

How is everyone else doing, did you have a nice thanksgiving?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hi even more new people nice to see you stopping by

Stina... nop I wasn't... but wasn't on the forum either...
    finally gotten a nice sleep routine... and this destroyed it... sigh...

how are you dear?

Ghost new avi? nice
  • Options
    GhostsyeahGhostsyeah Posts: 168
    edited November 2012
    Hi annettesb, yes I was excited they ghosts in supernatural so I made a new icon.
  • Options
    dreambluangeldreambluangel Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello Tanya, mad cat, twinkle toes and P. Hope I got everyone new :) I hope you enjoy it here and stay to chat, so many people pop in here say hello and never come back :(

P I will try real hard to remember to call you that but it seems on the forums here many people will adopt a name based on your screenname ....so try not to be upset if we call you. Daschal or even D. That being said I am dream! Or bluangel if you prefer :) Stinalina I wanted to quote your whole post as you put it all together perfectly, but my kindle doesn't allow for that,

So on that new faces let me say I like to chat with someone before sending or accepting a fr ...chatting in here counts! I have met and made MANY great friends from this thread alone!

I try to check in here everyday or most days, this week has been crazy busy! I hope to get in game tonight and work on my secret santa and flash mob gifts. I am also creating a new family. ( w new avi to match) coming soon! Two babies so far both girls with no resemblence to their parents LOL
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2012
    Wow, I left for the night and I come back and there's like a million post to catch up on. :shock:

Anyways, here we go. :D

@envira: Oh... :shock: ... my bad... :oops: LOL, I know you would never do something like that on purpose so no need to apologize. Thanks for letting me know though. :mrgreen:

@Tanya: Hello Tanya. I'm sorry to hear your kitty got out. I really hope kitty finds its way home again. :(

@anette: Oh anette, how are you today? Is today any better than yesterday?

@Dachal: Welcome, Dachal. Four languages, that's amazing! All I know is a little spanish, a few words in Japanese (I can't read or spell it though), and then a few words in German. Spanish is from Spanish class (I despise that class, glad it's over) and then the Japanese and German is from watching shows with english subtitles. :lol: What languages to do you know? Also, like envira and anette, I'm horrible with remembering names and what to call people so I'll mostly be calling you by your username. :)

@NL_Mad_Cat: Hello. I'm horrible at names so I'll be just calling you by your username and maybe even a shortened version if that's okay. :) Welcome to the forums. :mrgreen:

@Starryeyed: I'm glad to hear that it seems fixed. Let's hope it stays that way. :)

@Mytwinkletoes12: Welcome, I hope you like it here.

@Stinalina: About the whole, interrupting of long threads, I always feel like that... :oops: I really should try to join more but at the moment it's out of comfort zone... someday... someday I promise myself I will though. :thumbup:

@dream: Ooh, I can't wait to see your new avi. You always make fantastic ones. :)

@Everyone: How is everyone? Anything exciting going on this weekend?
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Ghost
    your almost invisibel with thet background… what type of ghost is it? I don’t play much with ghosts, most my sims die of oldage… yea I know borring… but not for me.

@Dream
    I do think many feel like that about friend requsts, as you know I just don’t take them, decided to have my my-page open instead, works better for me.

@Lopi
    Beside the fact that I couldn’t sleep… and then slept until 1 pm…. And I think my heat partly have gone… fine…..
    Atleast I got the last pictures for decorating the wheel… so Know I just need to decide what pictures I want to use… uploade… put the details in the wheel and in less than 24 hours it is running.
  • Options
    LavynderHazeLavynderHaze Posts: 813 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey everyone! I guess never *formally* introduced myself on here, but you can learn all about me by reading my MyPage info! Anyway, here goes:

I'm LavynderHaze! 8) If that's too long you can call me Lavynder, or Lav... or Haze..or whatever makes you happy!! haha! I'm 26 years old until March 7th. I am in college right now about to graduate next month! My majors are Psychology and Criminal Justice. I also only need one more class to get my Forensic Science degree. I love to make graphics with Photoshop CS6 and I love to take photos with my new Canon Rebel T3i!! My favorite TV show is Supernatural - I have been watching it since it first aired and have turned quite a few people onto it. I own all the seasons and watch it every week. I love DEAN/Jensen Ackles and CASTIEL/Misha Collins! I wanted to join GESHWISH this year to hopefully win and meet Misha Collins but I was too late to sign up! :( I also love the Walking Dead and love Daryl Dixon/Norman Reedus. My other hobbies include horseback riding, scrapbooking, painting, and listening to music. I like to oil paint but haven't had the set up or time for it lately. I also LOVE shopping, aka retail therapy, and giving gifts! I own three Oriental Shorthair cats, their names are Black Thai Affair, Smeagol, and Mojito. I also own a mustang/Paso Fino mix mare that is buckskin paint colored. She has markings around her bum that look like a halo, so naturally her name is Angel. I have been riding since I was 8 years old. I also own a dog named Jamaica who is a boxer/greyhound mix. I have 13 tattoos and couple piercings. I used to have 16 piercings.. but have toned it down to 11 (including ears).

Okay, if you want to know more just ask!!
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2012
    @anette: I'm sorry all that has happened. Hopefully the rest of the day will be better at least and something good has come out of today with getting the last pictures for the wheel. I can't wait to see which ones you pick. :)

@Lav: Hello, I can't remember if I already greated you so I'll do it again. :mrgreen: Welcome, I hope you like it here and trust me, you being a Supernatural fan (along with likeing Jensen and Misha) you'll get along with me quite well (Not that you wouldn't have if you didn't :oops: ). It's always nice to meet another Supernatural fan, though. :) Your animals are adorable! I love your cats (though I'm being biased because they're my favorite animal :wink: ) I'm looking forward to getting to know you and please stick around. Like someone else said (I think it was Dream) a lot of people introduce themselves and then you never see them again. P.S. I love Jensen and Misha as well. :wink:
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3