Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi. I'm Magic. I've been playing Sims 3 for a while, favorite expansion being Seasons. Uhh... >.< I'm not new per say, but I have been at a absence from the forums for quite some time, and I'd like to say Hi. for those who dont know or remember me.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2012
    Heya, mrsmilesalot ^^
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited November 2012
    Heya, mrsmilesalot ^^

Hi there friend.
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Lavynder: Okay then and your welcome. :)

@anette: Nothing wronf with using your spare time to sleep. I'm also glad that you got some sleep. :)

@envira: What a cute kitty. :) He kind of looks like he wants you to get the camera out of his face though. :lol: I remember giving one of our long hair cats a buzz cut. They look so cute! I'll check out the lottery but a lot of people have already been nominated that I would nominate so it's going to take me some hunting to find someone.

@Tanya: Well hopefully she'll realize there aren't anymore mice to be hunted and return home.

@mrsmilesalot: Hello, it's nice to meet you. :)

k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Options
    GhostsyeahGhostsyeah Posts: 168
    edited November 2012
    Hello mrsmilesalot welcome!
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited November 2012
    I saw an invisipost...

Hello to everyone new and old! :D
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Tanya & lopithecus, I hope they will have a wonderful life wherever they are. But it is hard to foster them, and then let them go.

Mr Fluffy Its nice to see you again :)
    - He's really cute!!

lopithecus I had a german shepherd with very thick fur in Africa, and I always asked him if he wanted to be shaved... he never answered though and we decided he would loose his dignity as a watch dog and be teased by our large American bulldog if we shaved him :)
    I think Mr. Fluffy caries it very well!

My father have some sort of long haired shepherd dog (Sorry im horrible remembering dog races) She has just been shaved and looks SO different! Very cute - She has eyes now :D

Hi Magic, welcome back :)

I think i will try to sleep soon, but i hope you all have a nice sunday, or whats left of it :)

• Options
    edited November 2012
    @Stinalina: I've never seen a German Shepard shaved before. I bet he would have been so cute. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lopithecus, I hope the same. She is a cat that was well loved. Plus, I'll miss her laying on my shoulders. And her complaints at people sneezing were hilarious.

Stinalina, they were shown a lot of love. I hope that continues and they enjoy their new home. I do hope you get to see them more often.
  • Options
    Mannagurl4everMannagurl4ever Posts: 220 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello and welcome to all new and old. I know it has been awhile since I have posted. So I thought I would say hi and how much I appreciate all my friends I have made on the Sims 3. You guys are awesome. And if I had sim points I would totally spoil all of you. As some of you know I just graduated college. I am now looking for work in what I went to school for so your prayers and possitive thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Good morning everyone. :)

How are all you doing today?

Nothing going on here except I have another headache, I'm extremely tired, and have to read five chapters for my English class in this boring book before I go off to driver's ed that I loath. So over all fun day. :roll:

I hope everyone is doing better than me and if not, have a hug and some good wishes. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    Aw hugs Lopi... get better... do you have to go or can you skip 1 time? dosn't seem smart to take classes with a headacke

Hi Manna... how is it going? I hope you can find an interesting job.
    Remember to join the Christmas wheel....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Aw hugs Lopi... get better... do you have to go or can you skip 1 time? dosn't seem smart to take classes with a headacke

Hi Manna... how is it going? I hope you can find an interesting job.
    Remember to join the Christmas wheel....

I have to go unfortunately. Not much choice when it comes to that class. :(
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited November 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Mr. Fuzzy looks very stern...

Poor Fuzz-Fuzz had just gotten a buzz cut (except for his tail and head, of course). He is normally a big poof-ball. He has very powdery, soft long fur. Fuzzy has a habit of sleeping in the bathroom sink when the weather's hot. When the water gets in his fur, it can get all tangled. Then we need to take him on for a buzz-cut.

Poor little buddy. . . He's a very loving, cuddly lap-cat.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lopithecus wrote:
    @envira: What a cute kitty. :) He kind of looks like he wants you to get the camera out of his face though. :lol:

Thanks. I think he's cute, too. He is actually being quite patient with me -- he normally is. I'm his "human" -- his preferred family-member. He chose me over the rest of the family when we adopted him years ago. So, he allows me to do things (such as take pictures of him or brush his fur) that he won't allow anyone else to do.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    And her complaints at people sneezing were hilarious.

Tany, that's the cutest thing ever!
  • Options
    ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited November 2012
    *cough*

HI GUYS! Not new, but... ya know... Checking in?

Or having a *dumb* moment. Your choice.

For those who don't know me, though, I'm Elimarna, or Eli for short. I love purple things and being helpful and this gifting community and Sims 3 and Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. I'm nice, don't bite, and come house-broken. :3
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ELI HI... Hugs long time no see... where have you been...???

envira_x kitty is cute
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    GhostsyeahGhostsyeah Posts: 168
    edited November 2012
    Hi Elimarna nice to meet you!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Envira: Being a pets favorite, there's nothing like it. This one cat that we used to have (she was the boss of our other cat at the time and our dog :lol: ) picked me as her favorite as well. She would always want to be with me and lie next to me in bed often. She hated our dad though. It was always funny because he never did anything to her but whenever he/she would walk past him/her, she would hiss at my dad for no reason at all. Ah, I loved that cat. :mrgreen:

@Elimarna: Hello, it's nice to meet you. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Post, come out of hiding.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Envira, it is! Amusing! And if you sneeze or cough multiple times, she'll go on a rant about it... and enough times beyond that, she'll leave the room in a huff. She even complains at the other animals.

Though, she's a scrapper, too. She learned to fight with the strategy of leaping towards someone, claws flying and making as much noise as catly possible. I've seen her send dogs four to five times her size running with that. And considering she can still jump six feet with ease at her age, she's not exactly lacking any spryness.

Welcome back, Elimarna! Purple and Harry Potter... I bet you would make some interesting houses.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Lopi maybe your cat didn't like men... some horses are like that.... no real reason we know of... they just despite men (now I really can't say I balme them... but thats an other story)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Lopi maybe your cat didn't like men... some horses are like that.... no real reason we know of... they just despite men (now I really can't say I balme them... but thats an other story)

My mom mentioned that one time. I suppose that could have been it. I remember my mom saying that she thinks that she could have been abused before going to our humane society. She just had kittens before we got her and all her kittens were already adopted out. She was going to be put down if my mom didn't convince my dad to get her so whoever was breeding her could have done something I suppose. She got along with my brother just fine but that could have something to do with the fact that he was only three then.

I guess we'll never know why animals (if they didn't have a bad past) chose a gender to not like.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lopithecus wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

My mom mentioned that one time. I suppose that could have been it. I remember my mom saying that she thinks that she could have been abused before going to our humane society. She just had kittens before we got her and all her kittens were already adopted out. She was going to be put down if my mom didn't convince my dad to get her so whoever was breeding her could have done something I suppose. She got along with my brother just fine but that could have something to do with the fact that he was only three then.

I guess we'll never know why animals (if they didn't have a bad past) chose a gender to not like.

if your brother was just 3 he was not a man in her eyes...

yea bad past could be an option.... but it is strange that it is mostly men ..... why I don't know...