The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

beach all ready for Seasons

hey guys!
so part of my getting ready for Seasons was to do re-do a few lots in Sunset Valley.
i re-did the beach now, and here a few shots of sims enjoying it :)

Meet James, Mark and Belinda
James is a replica of a real life good friend of mine, Mark is the simself of my Boyfriend, and Belinda is me :)
Screenshot-987.jpg

they are about to enjoy a day out at the beach :D

Screenshot-988.jpg

Screenshot-989.jpg

Screenshot-990.jpg

Screenshot-991.jpg

Screenshot-992.jpg

Screenshot-993.jpg

Screenshot-994.jpg

Screenshot-995.jpg

Screenshot-996.jpg

Screenshot-997.jpg

i would love to see some of your sims at the beach preparing for summer :D

Comments

• Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited November 2012
    i turn my beach into a performing stage ;)

761C09DEF4C3A73B06AAFC3323E99213A60ABD90
    FB19AFB099F4A8E9281EDD3EF7327F48F2CF86A7
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited November 2012
    that looks awesome :D

i love the coloured umbrellas ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    here are a few more :)

Screenshot-998.jpg

Screenshot-1000.jpg

Screenshot-1001.jpg

Screenshot-1002.jpg

Screenshot-1003.jpg

Screenshot-1004.jpg

Screenshot-1005.jpg

Screenshot-1006.jpg

Screenshot-1009.jpg

Screenshot-1010.jpg

Screenshot-1011.jpg

:)
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited November 2012
    here are a few more :)

Screenshot-1002.jpg

Haha, I like the speakers nailed to the palm tree XD :thumbup:
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited November 2012
    ugghhhh I haven't got my beach ready yet!

I need to get on that, I've been so busy leveling up all my sims to master the cooking skills and building my festival lot, which will still need work cause of that whole lot marker thing.

I really do want to make a little inside area for the beach. Since we have the blueprint tool now, I'm not so worried about how long it will take.
  • Options
    TINA180TINA180 Posts: 683 Member
    edited November 2012
    I totally love these pictures!! <33
  • Options
    Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited November 2012
    why oh why did i choose to play Hidden Springs :?
    now i wanna switch worlds :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm only doing small updates to the SV beach now, because I want to add some festival items (food stands, etc) once Seasons comes along (although it won't actually be a festival)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    why oh why did i choose to play Hidden Springs :?
    now i wanna switch worlds :mrgreen:

I'm playing in Appaloosa Plains, the beach there is pathetic :roll:

Wish me luck, I don't even like the color of the sand.
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    edited November 2012
    Great pictures! So much detail, your graphics card is amazing! :) I really like the silly face pic, and the speakers nailed to palm trees is, different. Lol. I usually have the rock speaker that came with Outdoor Living Stuff Pack, so sims can play all music genres and it blends in well with the beach.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Callum9432 wrote:
    I'm only doing small updates to the SV beach now, because I want to add some festival items (food stands, etc) once Seasons comes along (although it won't actually be a festival)

same, I'm gonna be adding the food stands and such with the seasonal lot marker. I think I'll only have the food stand there in summer, something for my Sims to look forward to every year. Mmmm.... snacks on the beach. :D
  • Options
    dadragonslyedadragonslye Posts: 675 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Great Pics Angel, you always do great revamps for lots :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    thanks guys :D

i chose Sunset Valley because it pretty much has everything, it will work with every Season :mrgreen:

go ahead and post your pictures on here too, i love seeing what other people are doing.

haha yer the speakers on the palm tree's kinda works, it'll do for now :wink:
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have been playing Sunlit Tides, but I don't think I will make winter there. I noticed how swimming took lots out my sims, so before my sims swam to one of the islands, I created a small lot for refreshing and another one with the Llama for faster transport home. Placed the small lot around different areas of the cluster of islands.

Screenshot-50-1.jpg

original1-2.png

original-3.png

Screenshot-55-1.jpg

Screenshot-57-1.jpg
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited November 2012
    Wow you guys, your beaches look awesome! The only thing I did to my beach was add 3 exercise chin up things from Showtime and a painting easel. :s

I was thinking once Seasons arrives I'll add tanning booths, snow cone machines and concession stands! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    sam123 wrote:
    Wow you guys, your beaches look awesome! The only thing I did to my beach was add 3 exercise chin up things from Showtime and a painting easel. :s

I was thinking once Seasons arrives I'll add tanning booths, snow cone machines and concession stands! :D

:shock: I totally spaced on the snow cone machines, something else to add to my list.

I completely destroyed and remade the beach in Appaloosa Plains, it was sooo Ugly. It looked like a filthy sandy park.
  • Options
    germangirl16germangirl16 Posts: 339 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I thought I'd recreate a beach where my Sims could get married in the Spring/Summer. So here is what I got!

Here's an overview
    Screenshot-978-1.jpg
    And this is the where the ceremony takes place
    Screenshot-960-1.jpg
    This is the reception hall for after the weddings
    Screenshot-952-1.jpg
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited November 2012
    Kail16 wrote:
    sam123 wrote:

:shock: I totally spaced on the snow cone machines, something else to add to my list.

I completely destroyed and remade the beach in Appaloosa Plains, it was sooo Ugly. It looked like a filthy sandy park.

Yeah the sand there looks like filthy, as well a the beach in Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls look like dirt.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I thought I'd recreate a beach where my Sims could get married in the Spring/Summer. So here is what I got!

Here's an overview
    Screenshot-978-1.jpg
    And this is the where the ceremony takes place
    Screenshot-960-1.jpg
    This is the reception hall for after the weddings
    Screenshot-952-1.jpg

wow! that's beautiful!
  • Options
    germangirl16germangirl16 Posts: 339 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Fallenangel!! :)

Can't wait to have my Sims get married there. I'll put it in the exchange some time if anyone wants it. :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited November 2012
    Kail16 wrote:
    sam123 wrote:

Do you have any pictures of that? The beach is the only negative thing about that world, and I'd love to play Seasons there, but the beach is making me change m mind. Not much of a builder myself, so seeing pictures from other simmers might inspire me to rebuild that lot as well. :wink:
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited November 2012
    Fallenangel, theres not any chance you could upload your beach to the exchange? I would LOVE to download it! I'm not very good at building and stuff and i really like your beach, i am going to use Sunset Valley too for my new Seasons world, if you could i would be so grateful! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited November 2012
    im going to prepare my beach but my game stops working before or halfway through :P

I WILL PREPARE MY BEACH SOON! i have determination :)

really good pictures really really nice think i might take some ideas :)
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited November 2012
    Kail16 wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

same, I'm gonna be adding the food stands and such with the seasonal lot marker. I think I'll only have the food stand there in summer, something for my Sims to look forward to every year. Mmmm.... snacks on the beach. :D
    I'l need to have a look at what stands there are first :P ... but I probably won't have any in winter. I also cleared all the sun loungers (including the new ones I placed on the sand) in Winter, so that only the bathrooms, chess table and outdoor tables remain.