Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread; Obsolete as of November 1st; Please Use New Thread; No More Posts Please!

Comments

• Options
    xJustBreathexJustBreathe Posts: 220 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Request for a residential lot

Username: xjustbreathe
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Very modern. :D
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Gen, Showtime, Pets, sunlit tides (gold) and I will own the limited edition of Seasons once its out.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Collectors.
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30.
    Number of bedrooms: 4.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One would be for parents, a neutral bedroom for toddler, another for a female child and one more for a male child.
    Number of bathrooms: 2+ and can you include the bath shower (two-in-one) instead of a bath tub or a shower?
    Favorite color schemes: I don't really have any but I guess I prefer black/white/grey.
    Colors you dislike: Dark colors like deep brown, ew.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores, most likely.
    Link to specific house or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Backyard with a family sized pool, seating areas, a grill and a stereo. Playground equipment also!
    Additional instructions? Could you throw in a home office? My mommy simmie loves to work from home, and she's a bit of a bookworm as is her daughter. :P

I think I did this right... Lets hope. Anyways, many thanks in advance. :) There are so many beautiful homes.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    edited October 2012

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: bee1977
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Katy Perry Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? For young family to grow and expand
    Number of bathrooms: 2.5
    Favorite color schemes: Greens, browns and yellows
    Colors you dislike: neon colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: any
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool or hot tub; basement/game room; walk in closets; fireplace(s); island kitchen; i'm not fussy :)
    Additional instructions?
    I have never done this before, so this is new for me. I'm looking forward to results. Thank you.
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited October 2012
    andre825 wrote:
    sanarith wrote:
    andre825 wrote:

ok I understand. BTW to answer someones question about why im requesting here and not to my own team:

Our team is very busy and i placed it a long time ago.

Edit: yes I meant leader.
    Hang on. One thing I don't understand is that you have your own request team, but you can't build your own lots?

Ok now this is getting confusing... Yes we can build our own lots and pets BUT I made this request a LONg time ago. Before I started the team

O_O I do believe you made both requests while you had your team...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    sanarith wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    sanarith your home is finished :] Sorry it took me so long, had a few building problems but got everything the way I want it so here it is. It's a pretty big house so your family will have plenty of room. I added a indoor hottub, gym and office. I also fenced in a garden for you so the zombies can't get to them. Hope you like it
    [IMAGE]

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6493910
    Rawr- I cannot thank you enough!!! It's beautiful. I've recc'd and downloaded already. I cannot get over how much I love it!!! <3 You guys are amazing builders. I'll be back ;-)

Glad you liked it hun :mrgreen:
  • Options
    andre825andre825 Posts: 628 Member
    edited October 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    andre825 wrote:
    sanarith wrote:
    andre825 wrote:

ok I understand. BTW to answer someones question about why im requesting here and not to my own team:

Hang on. One thing I don't understand is that you have your own request team, but you can't build your own lots?

Ok now this is getting confusing... Yes we can build our own lots and pets BUT I made this request a LONg time ago. Before I started the team

oh wait... The first was for me and the other one was for a friend.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    andre825 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    andre825 wrote:
    sanarith wrote:
    andre825 wrote:

The other one? Do you mean the one I just finished building for you...
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thank you all for the new requests!

Thread is up to date!
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited October 2012
    I love seeing our old friends AND all the new faces with people making requests!

Feel free to lurk as you wait for your request to be made, we enjoy your company! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    xJustBreathexJustBreathe Posts: 220 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I love seeing our old friends AND all the new faces with people making requests!

Feel free to lurk as you wait for your request to be made, we enjoy your company! :D

You're the reason why I'm here. :D
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2012
    Rawr!!! So, I've been playing in Coastal Mod... love, love, lovin' it, btw... anyways, this is sooooo funny. After the full moon spawned some zombies, I put a couple of peashooters in the front yard... love those things. Well, now my guy has gained some fame levels, and the paparazzi are always coming and hanging around, but guess what happens when they do? They turn into a zombie! :shock: Then my peashooters get 'em! Then it starts all over again later! :mrgreen: I wonder if that is a glitch with having peashooters on your property? Doesn't matter what time of day it is. It is so funny!

Just thought I would share!

Oh, and to all you DNA Designers: STOP!!!!!! I have too many games going already, all these fabulous builds you're cranking out! I don't have the willpower to pass them by! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited October 2012
    For Mir_lop

Screenshot-1313cover.png

I had already completed it when you mentioned you wanted a different gender and name but should be super easy to change once you get her in create a pet.
  • Options
    v203v203 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited October 2012
    If I edit my request do I start back over on the waiting game?
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh Kylie!

This is going in my Faves!
    Off to Rec and DL :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited October 2012
    v203 wrote:

As long as you go back and edit the original post you will stay in exactly the same position. Just let us know when you do so that the secretary can amend the details in the list if necessary.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    v203 wrote:

You can edit your original request post until it's claimed. Once you do that please let us know as I may have to change the description for the Open Requests post.

Thanks for checking.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    OOOH we posted at the same time Kylie! Jinx?

And Harper Vanner is a gorgeous horse! Male or female.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    priscapup wrote:
    Oh, and to all you DNA Designers: STOP!!!!!! I have too many games going already, all these fabulous builds you're cranking out! I don't have the willpower to pass them by! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Than's funny about the pea shooters, but you'll just have to get yourself some RAM Ma'am! The open requests are sure to bring much more amazing builds your way! :D
  • Options
    v203v203 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    Mir_lopMir_lop Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited October 2012
    :mrgreen: Beautiful, thank you! I love her coat, again thank you so very much!
  • Options
    ameracis578ameracis578 Posts: 1,067 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: ameracis578
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Moderm
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Generations and Pets and I don't care what size just not to big please
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Umm one bedroom for the parents and one a nursery(neutrel gender) and the other one...maybe a mix of teen (girl) and chil? Go crazy. :D
    Number of bathrooms: 2-3
    Favorite color schemes: Up to you guys
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? I don't care :)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I might buy Sunlit Tides
    Link to specific house or plan:umm maybe one bedroom upstairs and two beds and baths upstairs? with an open view of downstairs i'll try and get a link if u dont understand :/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Porch and pool
    Additional instructions? I will probably be buying two dogs by the way so if you choose to furnish the home I would appreciate atleast a dog bed in either the master or third bedroom please. And I really want it to be family based home, but I request no white pickett fence or hedges and it be a two story?

Thank You!
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2012
    In the spirit of all things snowy and holiday-like I have thought of the perfect house for the Snowflake Day season! Someone please please, make me the Home Alone House!!!

Username: mcveighjess
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Georgian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Katy Perry Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6+ The more the merrier!
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master with ensuite, multiple bedrooms for kids (probably at least 3), 1 nursery, 1 guest room? Decorate however you like. I'm going to make a family to fit in the house, but nothing specific yet other than a BIG FAMILY
    Number of bathrooms: At least 3, more if you think they'll be better suited
    Favorite color schemes: Anything you like. Mix it up for me. Blue is my favorite, though, maybe the master? Classy, refined textures/patterns. :)
    Colors you dislike: None. Just make sure that they don't clash. :)
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Use whatever you like. I have a great deal of store stuff, and what I don't have, I can get. If possible, please include a link of what you use. :)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset valley most likely. However, I will bulldoze anything necessary and gladly! :)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/05/05/home-alone-house-for-sale-at-2-4-million/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool/hottub/whatever you like. I'm open to interpretation. I don't believe that there was one in the movie, but I can make it work if you'd like to add it. If you'd like to keep it pure, I'm fine with that as well. I would like to have all the stuff included for kids' skill building. Including the chemistry set and all that sort of stuff. Whether you build a "game" room for everyone (maybe in the 3rd floor?), or just put things in their bedrooms, I'm cool with it.
    Additional instructions? I'm planning to make this a house for all seasons. Money won't be an object, so please feel free to use high quality beds/showers, etc. I would rather have it cost more upfront than to have to go back and redecorate. :) Most important is the outside lines of the house and enough space between items for everyone to move around comfortably! Any compromises/questions, please contact me!!! :)

One of the images in the pictures that have at that link is an overview of the house itself. 3 floors, although it seems the top floor is mostly storage. Most sims don't need that much storage, do they? :mrgreen:

FOOTNOTE: NO CC please! :)

EDIT TO ADD: Please make sure that the kitchen has a TON of extra room. The second that Monte Vista is available, I will be adding the new brick oven and I love my kitchen stuff. So plenty of counter space for the snow cone machine (seasons) the deep fryer, the ice cream machine, the coffee maker, etc. etc. THANKS!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited October 2012
    mcveighjess - whenever your request is built, I will grab it in a heartbeat! I'm actually thinking of the Griswold's house from Christmas Vacation and the one from A Christmas Story!

Patience, patience. :)
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2012
    Seascape wrote:
    mcveighjess - whenever your request is built, I will grab it in a heartbeat! I'm actually thinking of the Griswold's house from Christmas Vacation and the one from A Christmas Story!

Patience, patience. :)

Patience is not an option right now!!! I'm freaking out! LOL! Oh well. This sort of thing is the perfect cure for PEPS. I can't wait for this one. It would be outstanding for Seasons. :) And just think of how amazing it would be for every single season.... OMG! I feel like a 6 year old that just got promised a pony for her birthday! And it hasn't even been accepted yet! LOL I know, I know, I'm a dork. But I'm cool with that. :) Thanks in advance to the amazing team at D.N.A. :)
  • Options
    andre825andre825 Posts: 628 Member
    edited October 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    andre825 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    andre825 wrote:
    sanarith wrote:
    andre825 wrote:

The other one? Do you mean the one I just finished building for you...

yes. He is very shy and wanted me to request it. BTW He says he loves it ;).
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2012
    Than's funny about the pea shooters, but you'll just have to get yourself some RAM Ma'am! The open requests are sure to bring much more amazing builds your way! :D

But my laptop is an ASUS AMD Phenom II Triple Core 2.10 GHz, 4GB RAM, 64 bit OS, with an ATI Mibility Radeon HD 1GB graphics card. *takes a breath*

And you're using me all up! :shock:

And I'm enjoying every second of it... keep it up!