Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prairie and Desi, a 50 Foal Challenge

Comments

• Options
    madhu_vatimadhu_vati Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ooh, I can't wait to see who you choose, and what the foal(s) look like, Iweta :D .

And thanks both of you! Honestly, I have wanted to move for a few years now. We bought our split-level house five years ago when our daughter was still a baby, and before we knew she had some physical handicaps. It just wasn't really possible for us to move before, but thankfully now we will be in a ranch-style house and can upgrade her from her cane to a walker or even a wheelchair if we need to in the future, and don't have to worry about her on the stairs. Not to mention we will have a yard that she can get to herself and play in safely, which isn't the case here. Its just such a huge relief that we can finally do this. Its gonna be work, but it will so be worth it. And it helps that our new house is only 10-15 minutes away from where we are now :lol: .

Rainbowcy: story home, forum thread
    Completed 50 foals challenge: Prairie and Desi
  • Options
    Iweta1314Iweta1314 Posts: 179 Member
    edited September 2012
    That's great then :) honestly wish you all the best with the move but it shouldn't be too big a deal really if it is that close ;) my first move was from one country to another hence like Elisabetta I hate moving... It's nice with the yard too :) I personally cannot imagine living without a garden since I love plant just as much as animals (and I'm about to start a vet med course so gives an idea xD)... But sure enough no matter how much work it is it certainly is worth it if you wanted to move for so long :)

Edit: I've got an update up too if you have a spare minute at some point :) Still thinking who to use from your mare xDD probably going to use Star but I want another mare too :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, I have moved many times in my life, but no farther than fifty miles away :lol: , and only a couple of those have been in my adult life. I imagine moving across countries to be a much bigger hassle, especially with pets and young children involved :mrgreen: .

We do have a yard now, but it just isn't very practical for our daughter; its sloped and ends with a two foot high retaining wall that drops to the street by our house. We are in a subdivision so there isn't too much traffic, and the slope isn't severe but for someone who has difficulty walking across flat surfaces its too much. And just to get into the yard she has to go up or down stairs to get to the landing at the door, down the steps to the driveway, then up some very shifty slab steps :? . I do have a small container garden, but its on the back deck off the kitchen. I can't wait to have a greenhouse so I don't have to bring the tomatoes and chilies inside at night anymore :lol:

Good luck with your coursework! I just took one of my elder cats into the vet yesterday :lol: . It must be very heart-wrenching at times, but an otherwise rewarding career :D .
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Luckily for me with my move was that I was the youngest there (12 at the time) and our only pets (mice) were given away to our family in Poland. We only got a cat here - she went missing but now we've got a different one, a one year old Maine **** (already bigger than our neighbour's toms xDD).

It's really nice that your daughter now be able to enjoy the yard :) and about veterinary - it's a nice thing to do, apart from the occasional times when animals have to be put to sleep and that... Right now I work in a vets practice on Sundays as a vet nurse assistant and it is amazing seeing the animals recover and that. It's nice to see the difference the vets can make to those pets :) we had a cat with a spinal injury in our practice once - couldn't feel a thing from waist 'down' after a month he was starting to walk again and he was so grateful - he'd cuddle up to the vets and nurses whenever he was having some 'exercise time' you know :)

And thanks - I am yet to find out how bad the coursework will be - just enrolled today so haven't had any lectures yet :D
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Good luck on the move...and on wrapping this up. I cant wait for the end (but at the same time I am hoping it never does :-D )
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thanks, Cat! :mrgreen:

Ok, so I know I was gonna do one big update but after seeing all of the pictures and starting to type it up I decided to split it, but in a different way than I was originally planning before when I was going to have an epilogue. The real last update, with the last foal in it, should be up in the next day or two (/fingers crossed). This should cut down on the obscene length without sacrificing any of the story and/or silliness, and honestly should take less time for me to put together. *Okay, after getting two-thirds of the way through this I'm realizing that there was no other option, this is the way it had to be :lol: *

On to the update!

Teila was pleased to see Damian and Marcy so happy together; she couldn't help but wonder if anything would have ever happened between the two of them if she hadn't given her son a gentle prod in the right direction.

Screenshot-1183_zps1999cc69.jpg

Somehow, being with Marcy had toned down some of his crazy, and he often seemed like just a normal sim.

Screenshot-1189_zpsa0f713e7.jpg

Although he still had those moments when his own hand tried to murder him...

Screenshot-1222_zpsf56523a3.jpg

Cleaning the house or summoning a meal for the whole family took merely moments, and Marcy had started to feel that she needed something more to fill the rest of her day, especially when Damian was busy at his inventing bench. She didn't really feel comfortable riding the horses, so instead she put her skills to work as a small-time magician.

Screenshot-1185_zpsffd50469.jpg

Screenshot-1199_zpsc637cdf1.jpg

Her talents were well received among the local populace.

Screenshot-1192_zpsb28adafe.jpg

A nice side effect of her time spent pulling giant coins from the ears of strangers was the tidy sum of money she received for her performances. It didn't take her very long to decide what she wanted to buy with all of her earnings...

Screenshot-1241_zpscecc7a4b.jpg

Wanting a private ceremony, they exchanged their vows on the beach under the stars.

Screenshot-1324_zpsf0227c07.jpg

Screenshot-1326_zps883807d5.jpg

Screenshot-1327_zps37550e6e.jpg

When they returned home they found a new queen size bed where the bunk beds had been; a wedding gift from Teila and Troy.

Screenshot-1328_zps1b8f55a6.jpg

They also received a new wardrobe, which Damian discovered to be big enough to fit both of them inside.

Screenshot-1244_zpsa00ec971.jpg

It didn't take long for Marcy to notice some very unpleasant symptoms...

Screenshot-1259_zps411d66eb.jpg

Screenshot-1260_zps9d49a0a2.jpg

And they were very excited to discover that they would soon be adding to their little family.

Screenshot-1303_zps5ecb7ea2.jpg

Marcy had an easy, relaxed pregnancy, free of complications. Damian, on the other hand, had a dash of excitement while working on a new project at his inventing bench.

Screenshot-1307_zpsbf5b2377.jpg

Screenshot-1308_zps72e9f31c.jpg

"What? I had everything under control the whole time..."

Screenshot-1309_zps6ab0890b.jpg

Soon enough, though, Marcy got to have her own bit of excitement, whether she wanted to or not.

Screenshot-1314_zpsa51edb1e.jpg

Screenshot-1315_zpscc344ed5.jpg

And they welcomed their baby girl, Irene, into the world.

Screenshot-1316_zpsd5aba823.jpg

Screenshot-1319_zpse999856e.jpg

Damian felt that he needed to do whatever he could to support his girls, so he buckled down and pushed hard to finish his invention. It made him a little nervous having his daughter so close while he worked, and thankfully Teila was willing to watch her upstairs in case of another accident.

Screenshot-1335_zps665e54e9.jpg

Still, it got him to thinking. He wanted to watch his baby girl grow up, wanted to hold his wife every night, wanted to be there if they ever needed him. He was determined to be more careful.

Screenshot-1330_zps0d624805.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Love the update :) and little Irene is adorable :) I feel torn now - I really want to see the last foal but don't want your story to end... Can't wait to see the foal :)
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yay! I have no doubt she is going to grow up to be super cute! I am glad Damian is getting his happy ever after and that mean IF isnt bothering him anymore.
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi! I just started reading your story from the beginning. So many cute foals! You have two very beautiful mares there and I really like the name Teila, that´s very nice. Bookmarked!
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am so happy for Damian but sad this story will be ending. :(
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2012
    Loved the update! Damian is so cute with Marcy!
    I agree with Iweta, I can't wait to see the last foal but I don't want this to end. :cry:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Aww, I'm sorry guys :( . It's been a fun challenge; I have never played a single sim family for this long before, and it makes me happy to see you all enjoy their story :D .

A bit of a spoiler I suppose, but since Irene won't be an adult by the time this is over I thought I would share how she turns out. What can I say, I'm impatient and as soon as my sim babies age up to toddlers I take them into CAS to see what they will look like as they age up :lol: . It looks like she got her daddy's jawline :lol:.

Screenshot-1372.jpg

A while ago I took Damian and Marcy into CAS to play with genetics and see what their babies would look like. Here are my favorites:

Screenshot-1375.jpg

Screenshot-1377.jpg

One of their babies led me to my new favorite male sim. Admittedly, I did edit him a bit, but I had a good base to start from.

Screenshot-1379.jpg

Like I said, it was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly what he looked like before, but I imagine it was something like this...

Screenshot-1381.jpg

Hopefully the last update should be up later tonight or tomorrow, gonna work on it now while the little one is napping :mrgreen: .
  • Options
    M2KarateMomM2KarateMom Posts: 24
    edited September 2012
    I read the story so far and I love it! I can't believe its almost over already. Mabey could you upload Damian and Marcy's kids? They are so cute! Anyway great story! Please writing more stories, your good at it. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Final Foal update! I think this is probably the longest update I have ever posted...sorry about that :mrgreen: .

The winner of the vote for Prairie's last foal in this challenge is Lucky, who can be found here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5242239. He was Desi's 22nd foal, making him foal number 44 in this challenge.

Screenshot-1132.jpg

His foal looks almost exactly like him, but without any paint spots. Little Streak did get Prairie's bloody shoulders, but they aren't very obvious on his coat. Streak can be found on the exchange here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6459470

Screenshot-1165.jpg

Screenshot-1179_zps86535b97.jpg

Screenshot-1362_zpsc83c3283.jpg

Layna found herself drawn to the young stallion, and begged her mother to let her keep him. Teila agreed on the condition that she would be solely responsible for his care and training.

Screenshot-1190_zps98c3c1b9.jpg

Screenshot-1186_zpsa514dc94.jpg

Screenshot-1193_zpseee22071.jpg

She found that taking care of a young horse while going to school was a lot of work, and she was relieved when it was finally time for graduation. Perhaps she thought that she could take a little break now that school was over; whatever was going through her head she was ready to hit the beach.

Screenshot-1230_zps0a901fd9.jpg

Really ready...

Screenshot-1232_zps4eb710dc.jpg

There may have been no time for beach vacations, but now she could devote more energy into improving her riding and training Streak.

Screenshot-1239_zps7586451c.jpg

She was so confident in their abilities that she took him down to the Equestrian Center and entered their first race, which they easily took first in. She rewarded him for his efforts by allowing him a quick graze before heading back home.

Screenshot-1250_zpsed411d12.jpg

But she couldn't ride him all day long, especially if her rump had anything to say about it, so in her spare time she decided to check out Hodge Podge's, the hangout in town. Her favorite part was the arcade in the basement, where she played whack-a-gnome...

Screenshot-1275_zps6b9e3dd5.jpg

Screenshot-1278_zps36413058.jpg

Tried to win a prize from the claw machine...

Screenshot-1282_zps8b60d23d.jpg

Screenshot-1284_zps94a08b02.jpg

And climbed up onto the mechanical bull for a ride. She was pretty good on the back of a horse, so it couldn't be too hard, right?

Screenshot-1288_zps1afcd203.jpg

Screenshot-1290_zpsf090d504.jpg

Screenshot-1287_zpse01a366a.jpg

Screenshot-1291_zpsd4dcbb16.jpg

There were, however, some new recreational activities back at home too. It turns out that Fern's old aviary-turned-random-rec-room was the perfect size for a sauna. If I didn't know any better I would think this room was built specifically for this very purpose :lol: .

Screenshot-1265_zps19e7b5dc.jpg

It quickly became one of the new favorite napping spots for the Zenyattas.

Screenshot-1213_zps64ee26ab.jpg

There was also room for a massage table and Teila didn't let her lack of experience sway her from attempting some acupuncture on her oh-too-willing husband. Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking...

Screenshot-1218_zpsd13d4651.jpg

Screenshot-1220_zps6fffb121.jpg

Screenshot-1219_zps3aaa4920.jpg

Screenshot-1221_zpsd7f1aa48.jpg

Somehow she managed to not injure or maim him, and he was actually smiling when all was said and done. Perhaps he was starting to go senile, as their birthdays were rapidly approaching.

"Do I really have to do this?"

Yes, you got out of it once already...

Screenshot-1273_zpsd995d3aa.jpg

See, that wasn't so bad now was it?

Screenshot-1294_zps798a0298.jpg

In their old age Troy and Teila found themselves wanting to just relax around the house and enjoy their remaining years together. The sauna was definitely a welcome addition for some soothing cuddle time.

Screenshot-1300_zpsfd2774a4.jpg

Being a rather athletic sim, Troy had found it difficult to accept large periods of inactivity, though. He decided to take up fishing to get his body moving and enjoy some fresh air.

Screenshot-1355.jpg

He even kept some of his catches at home in an aquarium.

Screenshot-1357_zpsb770ddf3.jpg

He didn't want to spend all of his time away from home, so he also spent a lot of time at the painter's easel. They moved it upstairs onto the new deck they had built over the sauna so he could paint outside.

Screenshot-1280_zpsb2d5460b.jpg

Teila chose to spend her free time in creative pursuits as well, but she decided to go with something musical instead. She had tinkered a bit with the keyboard they had bought for the kids to practice on in the past and wanted to try her hand at the real thing, so she bought herself a brand new grand piano.

Screenshot-1306_zps4759c403.jpg

Screenshot-1311_zps3d1d9bc1.jpg

They weren't the only ones getting older; their granddaughter was growing fast, and before they knew it they were looking down into the face of an adorable toddler.

Screenshot-1345_zpsa9ea9818.jpg

The whole family was invited to the party, although Percy and Cora were only able to stay just long enough for Irene to blow out her candles. Angelina was too busy presenting her husband with yet another bouquet of flowers to notice. Seriously, people, get a room...please? Teila needs more grandbabies...

Screenshot-1341_zps73528ad3.jpg

It didn't take long for Whisper to find the new piano, and everyone crowded around to enjoy the show.

Screenshot-1344_zpsb38ccf64.jpg

Despite previous conflicts, Troy's father, Barrington, decided to crash the party. He didn't seem to like Teila reminding him just how old he really was when she popped up with photos of his great-grandchildren...

Screenshot-1346_zps6a467544.jpg

And he chose to ignore the fact that he still looked younger than some of his grandchildren :lol: .

Screenshot-1350_zpsf5497056.jpg

Barrington wasn't the only party crasher; Ethan Parrot also joined in the party. Technically I guess he is family since he and Fern were married sometime after she moved out. He was largely ignored during the whole affair.

Screenshot-1347_zps311135f8.jpg

Ethan wasn't the only one who wanted to get his groove on...

Screenshot-1340_zpseabb8088.jpg

Screenshot-1339_zps797d3771.jpg

Screenshot-1338_zps6120eb4c.jpg

Irene could have cared less about what all of the adults were up to, as she was too busy playing with her new favorite birthday present.

Screenshot-1354_zps7a01102b.jpg

Damian had been very busy at his inventing table, and after many painstakingly careful hours of work he finally managed to finish his masterpiece: a time machine. Fingers crossed, and ducky at the ready, he made the leap inside hoping that it was both functional and safe. He didn't relish the thought of coming back out with his head on backwards or an arm growing from his forehead. That is, if he managed to come back out at all.

Screenshot-1257_zps1dc266ea.jpg

Thankfully, his trip was rather uneventful. He was able to prove, however, that not only did it work, but that operating it was safe, even if what you found on the other side might not be. The science facility couldn't wait to get their hands on it and paid him a rather large sum of money in exchange for the device. It was enough money for him to support his small family for many years to come, and it was a bittersweet moment for Teila and Troy as they watched their youngest son finally move out into the great big world together with his wife and young daughter.

It may have been much quieter on the ranch with the three of them gone, but Layna still found her days to be a bustle of activity. She was up early every morning to take care of the horses, oftentimes before she had changed out of her pajamas.

Screenshot-1310_zps512627c1.jpg

Screenshot-1336_zpsf6161aa0.jpg

Star was still in need of training, and the more time Layna spent with the mare the more she realized that she wanted to keep her, and decided against taking her over to the Equestrian Center for sale once her training was completed.

Screenshot-1295_zps333c9e54.jpg

Screenshot-1301_zps9d12ebaa.jpg

And of course Prairie and Desi needed exercising as well.

Screenshot-1360_zps5e682332.jpg

Layna may have taken on all of the ranch work when her mother had retired, but Teila still tried to spend some time with the old girls. She couldn't imagine what her life would have been like if it hadn't been for them and all of the beautiful foals they had given her over the years. She was so very proud of them.

Screenshot-1304_zps360c9b26.jpg

Screenshot-1358_zpsb6a15856.jpg

Prairie and Desi could often be found dozing in the sun together; with a lifetime of mothering behind them they were ready to bask in their own retirement.

Screenshot-1363_zps9d1350fb.jpg

Layna wondered what had become of all of the other foals that had grown up on the ranch, many of them before she was even born. Where did they live now, and had they had any foals of their own? She was happy to have both Star and Streak as a reminder of their mothers' legacy.

Screenshot-1356_zps61b432bd.jpg

And she made sure their legacy would continue.

Screenshot-1371_zps6c34deb2.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I read the story so far and I love it! I can't believe its almost over already. Mabey could you upload Damian and Marcy's kids? They are so cute! Anyway great story! Please writing more stories, your good at it. :-)

Thank you so much! I fully plan on writing another sims story; hopefully after the dust settles down around here I can get started, but no promises on when that may be :lol: . And yes, I can totally upload them for you :mrgreen: . My launcher isn't letting me upload at the moment, but once I get that fixed I plan on posting pretty much all of the sims from my story, and the venues I made as well, just in case anyone was interested in using them. We get to start moving into our new house tomorrow but I will still have internet over the weekend so hopefully I can get them up before Monday. If not then I promise to post them once I get my internet sorted and my computer hooked up at the new place :mrgreen: .

I really really hope you all enjoy the last update. I know its been a long time coming and I hope the wait was worth it :lol: .
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The update is great :D Streak is wonderful :) and so is that foal at the end ;) good luck with the move again and will be waiting for your next sims story :) (Is it possible that it will involve Layna and Streak, or another horse?)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thanks, Iweta :D . The new foal is a filly named Starfall. I plan on uploading her once she ages up, but I figured you guys would probably rather have the update now, and the foal later :lol: . That is if my launcher lets me upload stuff again :? . So far no luck fixing it.

I don't think Layna will be the star of my next story, but I'm certainly leaning towards someone with ties to this family in one way or another. And while its possible that horses will be involved I really want to explore some of the other fun stuff that has come out since I started this, including dogs and cats since I haven't really gotten a chance to play with them at all :lol: .

Bah, silly forums censoring the random file name of one of my screenshots...took me longer than it should have to figure out that is what was happening, sorry for the lack of picture there for a while :lol: . Its late here and I really need to get to bed, busy day tomorrow :wink: . If I get some time I'll do some more looking into my upload failure problem, and hopefully have it resolved before the weekend is over...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Either way another story from you will be great especially if it has some ties to this one :) and the other pets are cool too :) I had a go once at the ultimate mutt challenge but never got far in it... I plan on trying again one day but so far didn't manage to xDD
  • Options
    M2KarateMomM2KarateMom Posts: 24
    edited September 2012
    madhu_vati wrote:
    Thank you so much! I fully plan on writing another sims story; hopefully after the dust settles down around here I can get started, but no promises on when that may be :lol: . And yes, I can totally upload them for you :mrgreen: . My launcher isn't letting me upload at the moment, but once I get that fixed I plan on posting pretty much all of the sims from my story, and the venues I made as well, just in case anyone was interested in using them. We get to start moving into our new house tomorrow but I will still have internet over the weekend so hopefully I can get them up before Monday. If not then I promise to post them once I get my internet sorted and my computer hooked up at the new place :mrgreen: .

I really really hope you all enjoy the last update. I know its been a long time coming and I hope the wait was worth it :lol: .

Last chapter was so cute. It kind of sounded like you were going to do another foal challenge with Layna and lucky. Whenever you get a chance to upload them is fine. :-) I've thought about writing a story but I probably wouldn't keep up with it. Any loved the story and can't wait for the next one you write. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    It kind of sounded like you were going to do another foal challenge with Layna and lucky.
    Yeah, sorry about that...I just wanted to show a glimpse of how their future might be, even if we never see it :D .

I managed to sort out my launcher problem; or at least it seems to be fixed since it did allow me to upload something over lunch today when nothing would upload last night. I need to get back to work though, so I will have to upload everything later tonight after I get back home. This file takes forever to load, and not everything is saved to the bin :lol: . At least its fixed :mrgreen: . Watch me jinx it...

Oh, speaking of uploads and the exchange, one of the previous foals, Pegasus, appears to be borked. I know for a fact that he used to work... I'm not sure how long ago his page stopped working though, and he is making the entire second page of my studio inaccessible for browsing, or other pages he shows up on when sorted differently. Everything else can be accessed from their individual links, but I would still like to get it fixed. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix him?
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited September 2012
    Great update, the new foal is gorgeous.

For Pegasus, maybe you can remove him from your studio and re-upload him? I did check and I can get page 3 of your studio but not page 2. You might try asking Ruskii in one of the threads in the general forum on website issues.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    For Pegasus, maybe you can remove him from your studio and re-upload him? I did check and I can get page 3 of your studio but not page 2. You might try asking Ruskii in one of the threads in the general forum on website issues.
    Unfortunately I can't even get to his page, and I don't know another way to delete him from the exchange. Thanks for the advice; hopefully I can ask on the forums or do a livechat thingy after the move and I have internet again :lol: .

So here are links to all of the stuff I uploaded from this challenge and haven't linked before. I might do another one like this with all of the foals so you don't have to search through the pages or my studio to find one you like (especially with Pegasus making things difficult :lol: ). To save on space I'm trying out thumbnails instead of full-sized images, but clicking on them should take you to the download page. Oh, and Desi won't be linked here since I used a coat someone else made and just pasted it on a mustang body. The link for it is located in the very first post of this thread. The base for Prairie's coat also came from there, but I edited it quite a bit so I am posting her. Streak will be added into his update so check there for him.

Prairie
    th_Screenshot-1157.jpg

Teila
    th_Screenshot-1271_zps551d804f.jpg

Fern
    th_Screenshot-283.jpg

Troy
    th_Screenshot-839.jpg

Percy
    th_Screenshot-411.jpg

Cyrus and Angelina
    th_Screenshot-553.jpg th_Screenshot-1036.jpg

Cora
    th_Screenshot-623.jpg

Phillip, Whisper, and their daughter, Tami
    th_Screenshot-878.jpg th_Screenshot-860.jpg th_Screenshot-969.jpg

Damian, Marcy, and their daughter, Irene
    th_Screenshot-1080.jpg th_Screenshot-1076.jpg th_Screenshot-1348_zps1747451f.jpg

And their CAS children from playing with genetics
    th_Screenshot-1375.jpg th_Screenshot-1377.jpg th_Screenshot-1382.jpg th_Screenshot-1378.jpg

Layna
    th_Screenshot-1365_zpseb1d16b5.jpg

I don't think I have any pictures of them, but here are the venues from the story. First there is Flux, the lounge where Cyrus and Angelina got married, and Damian and Marcy had a date there when they shared their first kiss. The second is the hangout that was featured several times; Troy visited the driving range, Damian and Marci went there on their first "date", and Layna visited the arcade there.
    Flux
    Hodge Podge's

I think that is everything...If I missed anything let me know! I might not be back at my computer for a while, but I'll get to it when I can :D .
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Can you please upload Starfall as well? I really want to use her in my challenge (even if he isn't trained) :D I am willing to wait as long as it takes but I really want her :D:D
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2012
    Ohh! It's over! :cry: But, It's over! Foal #50 is adorable! And so is foal #51. ;)

Everybody grew up beautifully, I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DweiathecatDweiathecat Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited October 2012
    malsq9 wrote:
    Ohh! It's over! :cry: But, It's over! Foal #50 is adorable! And so is foal #51. ;)

Everybody grew up beautifully, I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :mrgreen:

What she said. :)
    3j2i.jpg