The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who likes ghost babies

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AvieAvie Posts: 360 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Never could stand any sort of supernatural bull.

Hated aliens, zombies, werewolves and god-knows what else in S2. Fully prepared to ignore the whole boiling in S3.

Over and out ):

• Options
    SJane3384SJane3384 Posts: 516 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I like the grim reapers music too, If yo utry , yo9u can be friends with him, but so far i haven't had any luck with meeting him at any other time than when a sim dies

You can also have his baybahs

http://nene.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350066
  • Options
    vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    u are not serious?
  • Options
    real_cutiereal_cutie Posts: 1,749 Member
    edited July 2009
    AbePwns wrote:
    To be honest, I haven't even seen a ghost yet. I just don't have time to play that much.

whoooa hold up. your avatar is HOTT HOTT HOTT
  • Options
    RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited July 2009
    I have a thread about it over here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/31377.page

/Shamless advertising.
  • Options
    stepwagstepwag Posts: 46 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I currently have a ghost living with her widower. Should I have them have babies? I can't decide. But she was an elder when she died (of old age), so would she even be able to have babies?
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited July 2009
    I just got my first ghost baby, he looks alot like his dad, who is a ghost. Also seems to be the same ghost color as his dad, his dad, died by drowning, and the baby is the exact same color as that. So far they are just like normal babies, in the game, the only difference is that they are ghosts, and have a grave marker thing in their inventory, and so hence, can be sent back to the neither world. What will be sweet is watching them finally grow up and become a part of the town as a living *sorta living* being.
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited July 2009
    My sim married a ghost, but I gave him ambrosia. Wasn't sure if I wanted ghost babies. :?
  • Options
    gtphase4gtphase4 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited July 2009
  • Options
    gtphase4gtphase4 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited July 2009
    and my ghost with her non-ghost baby!

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/230/784/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg" width=600"height=450"[/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    bump :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    bump bump :D
  • Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I dont know.. Ill have to try that.
  • Options
    1998melody1998melody Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Ok, for any one who wants to know the way to make a ghost controllable, here is how: 1. wait intil you get a phone call (opertonatie) that says OH MY GHOST! at the top 2. exepte it it will tell you to put the grave stone in your inventory and take it to the science center of your town. 3. when your sim comes out of the science center there should be a ghost that you can controle! or the oporation may fail and you might have to try agian on another sim. unfortunatly sometimes you just don't get the phone call, tthats when you saerch the internet for a cheat code. :wink:
  • Options
    LexiSquirrel23LexiSquirrel23 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I don't care for the ghost babies/children very much. I know that having the ghost sounds is more realistic, but it gets so played out after hearing the ghost sounds all day long. I'm not even afraid of ghosts anymore!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited July 2009
    I seriously doubt if I will ever have sims make ghost babies.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    EstherwilliamsEstherwilliams Posts: 24 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I love ghost babies!!! Quite hard to make though!!! :( but eventually!!!
    loving the ghost mum with the non ghost baby!! LOVE IT!!!! i have a wee pic of mine but dont know how to upload it on here . . . new user! :(
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited July 2009
    Old post, didn't realize I answered it already.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    moonbeammoonbeam Posts: 26 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just had my first girl water baby. She was easy to create.

First I had her mom jump in the pool.. then I surrounded it by bushes.. to be sure she'd be a pretty blue ghost of course.

Then I put the mom and soon to be dad in a room together .. you know the rest..

Sad thing is the dad wouldn't have anything to do with the baby. So I have decided to starve dad so he'd be a pink ghost.

wonder what color baby they'd have.. anyone know?? Not ready for another newborn yet