Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishlist Histlist has been moved. Please check first post for reference to new location (:

Comments

• Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey hey hey! Mea's in the house! :mrgreen:
    Sorry, couldn't resist 8)

ANYWHO

I have been out of town to a cousin's wedding, however, before I left my internet was down otherwise I would have posted the reason why I didn't post. Cursed internet! *shakes fist*
    I shall try to get stuff back to normal on here, some fixin's and addings, but I have some stuff to get done around my house here, unpacking wise, so the hitlist shall be back to it's regular terminating self after awhile, alrighty? :)
  • Options
    LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    edited September 2012
    Happy Monday, All!
    Still waiting to get my comp back from the shop and reload ALL of my Sims games and store purchases - eek - sob - heh heh :roll:
    Have fun and see y'all Tues/Wed. :)
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited September 2012
    Good to see you back Mea. I am sure it takes a lot of time to keep this thread up, thank you!
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'd be happy to wReC some studios :D

Congrats to your cousin getting married!! Did you have fun?? I love weddings :)

Good your back and everything will get sorted out!! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hello my pretties :3
    I have the Hitlist updated again! HUZZAH! :D

And as to your questions: Yes, I did have fun at the wedding. It was kinda boring though :lol:

Have any of you seen the new premium content? I LOVE it! Getting my simmies a basketball hoop would be the bomb diggety 8)
    I'm super excited to buy it once I get a cash card from Walmart :mrgreen:
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mea, be careful with those cashcard you buy to redeem for simpoints.

I bought $80 worth and none of them could go through. I would always get invalid number and to please retype it. I think the store is having issues with it and they have yet to fix it because I still have not been able to use it as of today. And from what I've seen around the forums, I'm not the only one having the problem exchanging for simpoints.

Anyways, it's great to have you back. :D It was so quiet around here without you. :mrgreen:

It looks like all I can do for now is to wRECk studios. But when this site fixes their problems dealing with simpoints, I will be terminating with a vengence! Muwhahahahahaha! :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    GAH! Guys, I was working today and as I was thinking about simmies (as per usual :lol: ) I realized that I FORGOT about Terminator Tuesday! :shock:
    I'm the WORST host for a raffle-thingiemajig EVER! :cry:
    Please forgive me. Anywho, without further groveling and apologizing here are our targets of the day! :)

mrsmilesalot
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mrsmilesalot

AND

devilishfae
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=devilishfae

Again, I'm sorry I forgot to post until now. I just finished with work, so I finally have time to get this posted. :roll: :?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Oh, and thanks for the heads up about the cards azara! I only buy 2,000 simpoints worth at a time on those cards and luckily I haven't yet had those problems you mentioned to me. I'll be more wary about buying those now :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Well this is saddening. The Hitlist was all lonely on page 3 D:
    Poor thing xD
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mea, I thought this should be back on page one. Also I checked devilishfae wishlist but it has already been demolished but I did gift mrsmilesalot. Hope everyone has a great day! :)
  • Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:
    GAH! Guys, I was working today and as I was thinking about simmies (as per usual :lol: ) I realized that I FORGOT about Terminator Tuesday! :shock:
    Please forgive me. Anywho, without further groveling and apologizing here are our targets of the day! :)

mrsmilesalot

AND

devilishfae

Again, I'm sorry I forgot to post until now. I just finished with work, so I finally have time to get this posted. :roll: :?

Got a gift out! ;) On to do some wreckage!

Just a though might help if you also put the target for the week at the top of the OP? it was a bit hard to find the current target ;) Your awesome Mia!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hello! It's officially wRECkerator Wednesday! :)
    Here are our targets:

Stormwench
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selected...sstType=all&persona=stormwench
    AND
    NightlockFallen
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selected...pe=all&persona=NightlockFallen

Have fun! :mrgreen:

And shan: I think I'm going to create a newer Hitlist soon because this one is getting a bit disorganized for me. Haha. Then all the winners and such shall be on the first post :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:

mrsmilesalot

AND

devilishfae

Missed yesterday. (well, saw no targets and didn't check back).
    Will see what damage can be done. Thanks for the targets. Seems devilishfae personna doesn't exist (anymore)? or is that just their wishlist?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lonnykins wrote:
    Will see what damage can be done. Thanks for the targets. Seems devilishfae personna doesn't exist (anymore)? or is that just their wishlist?
    Bah. I feel so bad for posting so late yesterday. :oops:

And it appears somebody already got to that person's wishlist. Haha :-)
  • Options
    Zoeanna1Zoeanna1 Posts: 501 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:
    Lonnykins wrote:
    Bah. I feel so bad for posting so late yesterday. :oops:

And it appears somebody already got to that person's wishlist. Haha :-)

was it you mea

man ive missed you guys
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Zoeanna1 wrote:
    was it you mea

man ive missed you guys
    Lol no it wasn't me. I haven't had any decent amount of simpoints for a long time :)
    I've missed y'all too :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    wow, I'm glad I check the forums everyday to make sure I don't miss out on anything. I completely forgot today was wRECkerator Wednesday. :mrgreen:

Mission completed! Studios wRECked. :lol:

As I was going through the studios, I was wondering how do they upload a different pic for the Sims instead of the CAS images? Is it a special program? It's no big deal...I was just curious since I have no clue how they do that. :mrgreen:

Alright, I'll catch you all next time. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    azara67 wrote:
    wow, I'm glad I check the forums everyday to make sure I don't miss out on anything. I completely forgot today was wRECkerator Wednesday. :mrgreen:

As I was going through the studios, I was wondering how do they upload a different pic for the Sims instead of the CAS images? Is it a special program? It's no big deal...I was just curious since I have no clue how they do that. :mrgreen:

Yup! It's a special uploading program called Upload Image Changer or UIC. You can get it if you want on
    http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/
    I use it in all my uploaded objects, and I find it useful in avatar pics :D

and good job on completing the wRECkeration :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:
    azara67 wrote:

Yup! It's a special uploading program called Upload Image Changer or UIC. You can get it if you want on
    http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/
    I use it in all my uploaded objects, and I find it useful in avatar pics :D

and good job on completing the wRECkeration :lol:
    Thanks for sharing that :) currently in the process of getting ALL of my Sims games reloaded.. downloading Supernatural as I type. This will be a welcome additon. Thanks Again. :)

Edit: 14 hrs later: Supernatural finished downloading :shock: Still have to finish dl the patch before i can install :-o 2 EP's to load and several Stuffs Plus Store content.. I could be at this the rest of the week :cry: cest' la vie.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lonnykins wrote:
    Thanks for sharing that :) currently in the process of getting ALL of my Sims games reloaded.. downloading Supernatural as I type. This will be a welcome additon. Thanks Again. :)
    Notta prob! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hiya! :mrgreen:
    The Tuesday and Wednesday terminating and wRECkerating activities are officially over. You may all now commence to forget about them and go about your day in a usual order. Lol :lol:
    Thanks for taking part!
  • Options
    KristapanicKristapanic Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2012
    This is nifty!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    This is nifty!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    What?? This is on page 8....*pushes it back to first page* :mrgreen:

Now I'm off to do damage on AznSensei's world list and do some sneaky ninja attacks with my ninja kitty on others wishlists... :twisted: :lol::lol:

a087b005.jpg
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited September 2012