Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One of these Days - Epilogue - OUT NOW 04-19-2013

Comments

• Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2012
    @ Wicki

Yes, Seamus has a unpleasant family indeed...

Thanks for telling me about your issues with the blogspot account, btw. I answered here and edited the first post here, as I am fairly sure that you are not the only one who struggled with that :wink:
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited August 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Hey Beagle! Long time no read- and thanks, glad you like it :D

Hi!Wave_smiley.gif

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Hello there, everybody.

As some of you already know, I will be leaving for a vacation the day after tomorrow- and I am sorry to say, I will not be able to publish the next chapter before I travel as my game has given me some troubles lately that caused me to fall behind schedule

I will be back at the end of August, so I suppose I will be continueing this in September.

Sorry, again! :?
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited August 2012
    Just read and bookmarked your story! I find it very interesting! I'll be checking back on this often! Great job!! :)
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hey Jobug, welcome :D

Thanks for commenting. It´s kind of weird to publish on blogspot, was so much easier to see if there is interest at all by simply checking the number of views on the exchange :(
  • Options
    skippykitch2skippykitch2 Posts: 68
    edited August 2012
    have i been hello i never knew you had a new story out i have started reading i love it i will keep following till the end and um.. what town is it you use please could you give me a link or?
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited August 2012
    *waves goodbye* have a lovely time on your vacation, when you get home it will almost be time for supernatural :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BigBlue007BigBlue007 Posts: 11
    edited August 2012
    I just stumbled onto your story and it was amazing! I feel so bad for Seamus lol. :lol:

Would you mind checking mine out?
    http://rainintheshadows.blogspot.com/2012/08/washing-in-your-tears_18.html
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi there, I am HOME! :mrgreen:

And ouch, shame on me- I just realized I somehow reset the chapter about Joe on blogspot, and it was not visible! I am very sorry, it should be ok now... :oops:

@ Skippy

Well I am glad you found it- and the world I am using is Mesa Valley II by rflong7. I was so in love with her first Mesa Valley , I just had to use it 8)

You find it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5430905

@ Wicki

Most true- I can´t wait for people´s comment about the ingame performance of that EP :D

@ Blue

Thanks for reading- as I wrote above, there is another chapter after that. Check it out if you like :-)
    About your story, sure, why not? Will take a look straight away. Do you have a connecting thread on the forums here, or shall I comment on your blogspot account?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ok *rubseyes* I am to tired to finish it now, but the next chapter will be out within the next 24 hours. For sure. As I have all the pics on blogspot now and half of the writing, too.

Just saying.

*dropsonbedandstartstosnore*
  • Options
    edited August 2012

screenshotbx.jpg

Phew. Chapter four is up :mrgreen:
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited August 2012
    I hate Joe. >=(
    I do.

All of the stories are starting to come together and intermingle, I love it! You're doing a really great job ^^ Makes me wonder, though, will any of their plans come true one day? :?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Like, Nick breeding flying pigs? :lol:

Who knows... how do they say, life is what happens to you while you are making plans? :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Like, Nick breeding flying pigs? :lol:

Who knows... how do they say, life is what happens to you while you are making plans? :wink:

Ah, well, the flying pigs might be a bit hard. XD Would be awesome if he could do that though. xD

Hm. I do. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens, then =)
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I will try to keep publishing as often as I can manage :)

Nick is on the exchange now: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6319981

headshot_large.jpg
  • Options
    Denimg8Denimg8 Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2012
    I laughed at the part : ''I wonder if I should light the fire? It feels like to much of an effort...'' Talk about A LAzY Bum lol!!
    I think I got a soft spot for him too. At least he thinks about the kids unlike their own mother. Great chapter Anna :)
  • Options
    vay2009vay2009 Posts: 792 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Anna. that was quite depressing. LOL. your getting as good as me with the depressing drama. LOL! Nick is a cutey. and that world doesnt look familar, i like it. what world is it? it was funny on a couple of lines. but for the most part i felt like Nick was going to loose it any minute and jump of a roof. LOL! Great writting. where'd ya get the cigarette? Does he take it out of his mouth or is it like a prop? I reccomended of course. (applause) Im actually feeling inspired to start my story and its been a long time for me. I have the story just sitting on my desktop but I keep passing it by. But now after reading yours im feeling like working on it. So thanks for the insperation. :lol:
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ahh, I think Nick's my favourite so far :D
    Nick's right, Seamus should definitely call social services O.o
    Amazing chapter! :D
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ahahaha, I love it... I just love how differently people read what I write :lol:

Believe it or not, that bit about lighting the fire was neither about being lazy nor about being depressed, I just thought it wasn´t the practical thing to do when you come home in the middle of the night... unless you want to burn down the house while you sleep... 8)
    Ah naw, not yet, still need Nick :twisted:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    @ Denim

Yep, he may be a loser, but he is no ******** :)

@ Vay

Uh, thank you, I think? :lol:
    But you got to be joking, I´ll never be able to pull through with the drama like YOU do :thumbup:
    The cigarette - btw, is there a short for cigarette in english except "🐸🐸🐸🐸"? - entered my game via some sim. It´s a ring, actually, and there are two- one in the left hand, one in the mouth. If you want it just let me know, I can upload a sim with both anytime you need it :-)
    Maybe you can show me how to let a sim jump off a roof in return? NAW just kidding!!! :lol:

@ Mel

Thank youuu :D
    Personally, I am kind of torn between Seamus and Nick... just dl Seamus and let him grow up, then you´ll see what I mean :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Btw, is there a cheat to remove the cloud around fighting sims? A cheat, not a mod?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Btw, is there a cheat to remove the cloud around fighting sims? A cheat, not a mod?

I don't think so... Never heard of one, at least =/ But I'll let you know if I find one. :?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hm, it´s not like I can´t continue without it or something, I just wondered- would have been useful :?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Hm, it´s not like I can´t continue without it or something, I just wondered- would have been useful :?

Do you need to take pictures of a fight? Instead of trying to get rid of the cloud, you could try to use fight poses instead. :-o
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hm, wouldn´t I need pose player for that?

I guess I should explain, I am only using cheats so far and would like to stick to that. My game is acting up enough like it is now, and I don´t want to add any more stuff than I absolutely have to :oops: