Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One of these Days - Epilogue - OUT NOW 04-19-2013

Comments

• Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi Diane, thanks for stopping by! Aw, the story thread moves so fast, I need to catch up several pages today :lol:

Glad you liked what you read :wink:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Working on chapter ten atm, will probably take the last pics tomorrow :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Sneak peak: Le Anh and Nick in Al Simhara...

screenshot76to.jpg

Now all I have to do is choose from a laughable amount of roughly 260 pics :lol:
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited November 2012
    annasommer wrote:

Now all I have to do is choose from a laughable amount of roughly 260 pics :lol:

260?! :shock: Wow, that a lot of pictures you took. Must be one hell of a chapter! I can't wait to start reading it. :mrgreen:

Hopefully Nick won't meet any of the people from the past when in Al Simhara. Like those guards who hurt him, or the people from his previous expedition. I'm seriously doubting he can handle any of them. :?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ... and after a lot of consideration, I proudly present- Chapter TEN :lol:

screenshot3mx.jpg
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited November 2012
    :shock:
    I do not like where this is heading...
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Aw Mel. Have faith 8)
  • Options
    SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited November 2012
    Loved the chapter! Loved the screenshots! Love the suspense! (oh, and thanks for your post on my story as well).
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Agh. I wanted to upload the b&b and the car rental, but the don´t show up in my studio :evil:

Will try again later... so far, some pics...

Foladi´s Limousine´s

screenshotrb.jpg

The Hotel Oriental

screenshot2orf.jpg

screenshot4mip.jpg

screenshot10ij.jpg

screenshot11lm.jpg

screenshot12yk.jpg

screenshot15dq.jpg

screenshot16yc.jpg
  • Options
    LemonBerg95LemonBerg95 Posts: 11,970 Member
    edited November 2012
    UUUUEEHEHHHH
    I don't know
    Just ...just let them have the treasure okay?
    Yep. Yep. That'd be good.
  • Options
    Denimg8Denimg8 Posts: 86 Member
    edited November 2012
    Gosh! I'm loving the pics you took this time. (I almost thought Nick was *cough cough* naked in the hotel room -the angle you took the pic in lol- then I just about saw the shorts... lol (just ignore me,) Though I'm kinda curious about the two sneaky looking dudes at the end.
    I am also surprised -in a happy way- that Nick didn't have a nervous breakdown when the police officers arrived, and it was nice that Le was there for him this time :)

About the 260 pics..I get the same problem when I start taking them too, just can't seem to stop and then we start thinking -how about from this angle?, what about from above? and bla bla bla- lol I got way too many in my screenshots folder too..

Happily waiting for chp.11 x
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @ Rita

Thanks, and your welcome. I always enjoy reading your updates, you know that :D

@ Aimee

Mmmmmmmmmmmh we´ll see :mrgreen:

@ Denim

Tah! And I tried so hard to get an angle were nothing of the shorts would show :lol:
    Funny that you noticed that, yet you don´t recognize the guy with the ridiculous hat in the last pictures... 8)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I just went back to take a second look at the 'man with the hat' and still am unsure ...its not Joe is it? (at first I thought the ne next to him was joe but he looks a bit different....) Oh I dunno, I guess I'll have to just find out... :?
  • Options
    LalajadeeyesLalajadeeyes Posts: 323 Member
    edited November 2012
    Anna, I have left comments up to Le's chapter, just to let you know what I have thought of each chapter.

So now I want to say, I love your story. Good writing, and although I have already said this, I'll say it again; I love Nick. hehehe.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    @ Denim

Ok I´ll save you the waiting, yes, it is Joe. When I was done with the picture taking, I was like "wait, with this hat and the sunglasses, he is so hard to recognize... I´ll better let the other guy call him Doctor all the time to give people a hint to his identity" :lol:

@ Jade

And a ton of comments you did leave! Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
    I love Nick, too. I really have to be careful not to give him TO much room in this story 8)
  • Options
    edited November 2012

My first attempt to a family tree :mrgreen:

stammbaum1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    My first attempt to a family tree :mrgreen:

stammbaum1.jpg

Hey, thats not bad! =D You do know there's a site that you can easily make family trees in, right? I believe it was... familyecho.com... or something close to that.
    Poor Heather has bad relations with everyone on that family tree list. XD Wait, did I just say poor? I mean deserved. :P
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hehe, I know, but I am to lazy to spent time on this :mrgreen:

Hm, off to bed now... will work on the chapter tomorrow, will see how far I get this weekend
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    And chapter eleven is up. Whew! Wonder if I can actually finish this story before the year is over! :shock:

screenshotqy.jpg
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited December 2012
    Okay, I absolutely love Mac. I felt really bad for him though, but it's a good thing he has such good friends! :mrgreen:
    And that last line was just perfect.
    Amazing chapter (as usual), Anna!
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thank you :mrgreen:

I think I will need to more chapters until I am done. Not so sure about the content yet, but yes... two more should do 8)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Awwwww...
    His friends are such good people <3 and Seamus too, I love how their relatonship has turned out... Though I felt bad for Mac during the entire chapter. Bad eyesight made me giggle, I really thought it was going to be something much worse. :P

Great chapter! :) I really like that you go into details for every interesting character in your story. There's not a lot of people who can do that without it seeming forced or kind of irrelevant to the story, but you can! You keep me interested and dying for more at the end of every chapter. ^^
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thank you Yimi :oops:

I love to think about the back story of side characters, it makes them more real to me and therefore more interesting to write about.... and like with the building of sets, I get carried away at times and a side character ends up with a chapter of her or his own :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi there Anna! I just managed to see your comment when I filtered my page to ''My activity'' Only! I just read chp eleven (and loved the title btw -reminds me of one my my fav songs!)
    I was really sucked into Malcolm's little problem there. Feel really sorry for him..at first I thought his friends were against him... but loved the end. The Fantastic Four! :mrgreen:

Great chapter! (gonna try and publish my one hopefully by tonight!)
  • Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited December 2012
    I've just started reading and os far I like it. I've only read to chapter one. I'll read the rest tomorrow.