Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pleasantview, Strangetown, Riverblossom Hills, and much more! ....

Comments

• Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited July 2012
    Does this mean you have your pc back and Union Island is safe? (Oh I'm so doing the happy dance right now) :lol: Thanks so much for all your hard work TRachet..you are a god among sims to me 8)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited July 2012
    Does this mean you have your pc back and Union Island is safe? (Oh I'm so doing the happy dance right now) :lol: Thanks so much for all your hard work TRachet..you are a god among sims to me 8)

Yes it is! As we speak, I'm adding in the last few lots. Maybe tomorrow or the next day will be the export. The save file will come the following week or something.. And thanks! :mrgreen:

This is probably the last update... I am adding the last few lots for Downtown Part 2. This part of Downtown is just a mix of old and new, country and modern. Sorta like Union Island itself. Ya know, like all different things/worlds in one? lol I decided not to do Marymount Springs, but that might be in a future project. Thrre are plenty of homes already! :P
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Sorry I havent updated you guys.

Been taking care of a sick dog...

Anyways... The world came together nicely! I didn't realize how many small details I had to do! It sorta seems unfinished but I'm waiting for SN! (reason for lots of open room). I'm not sharing any pics because its a matter of days- or day- until its released.

And I just found out that we have another member of TSTT. Follow @TSTT_BriBri on twitter!

Can't wait to here all of your experiences while playing Union Island!

Because I'm bored:

What do you plan on doing once you get your household settled in Union Island?
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yay! Can't wait. I will probably be filling up lots rather than playing a family lol... I do like to fill up 'hoods. Maybe I'll recreate some of my fave houses that I made from Sims 2. I'd have to boot the 'ol game up again to check them out though lol!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    Natt923Natt923 Posts: 32
    edited July 2012
    I love playing with the pre-made characters. I was already writing a story on Pleasantview but your neighborhood expanded my ideas. I already took pictures and everything before I found out about your world
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    Thank you so much. I appreciate your commitment to this project and it has inspired me so much to stay committed to my future projects. All your hard work will pay off.
  • Options
    Tccool987Tccool987 Posts: 265
    edited July 2012
    I loved TS2 towns and having them in TS3 is just a delight! I cannot wait until it is fully released.
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Allow me to squeal in excitement. I can't wait for this >w<

Actual I can cause all good things comes to those who wait!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    just stopped in to say hey and how's the dog? good I hope :D I was just wondering how Union Island was coming along and rather or not this will be the weekend of the release? I can't wait I'm so ready for this :!: I have all the families from every world ready and waiting :wink:
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Good to hear the good things you guys! And the great feedback :)

SweetTartTori, my dog is okish. She is 20 pounds underweight, but for some amazing reason these past 2 days her appetite has been increasing :) Yes, this weekend! Yay! I totally forgot I wanted to add apartments so that's what I'm currently doing. And it will eat up dead space. I can't wait either!

The save file is going to be a bit of a challenge...

And TSTT is going to let me make a download for the .world and save file on their website :) so join if you want it :)
    Thesimstopicteam.webs.com
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited July 2012
    Does that mean it will not also be available on the Exchange? That would be sad, I don't dl from outside sources anymore :(.
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Does that mean it will not also be available on the Exchange? That would be sad, I don't dl from outside sources anymore :(.

I would never do that! Lol, there will be the base world on the exchange, the. The save and .world file will be linked through their website, so everyone will have some connection to the world I guess lol :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    UGH..... So here I am, getting lots of work done on a late night. And CAW crashes on me... It's safe to say I am 100% bummed... Its getting late here so I'll just have to try again in the morning.. and save more frequently! :roll: :oops: :lol:

>>Update: ON THE LAST LOTS :mrgreen: well, was..<<
  • Options
    Hoihai178Hoihai178 Posts: 40 Member
    edited July 2012
    wow a world with all sims 2 world combined!!

can't wait for that!

This is a topic to watch for!
    Love the little things you get in life....
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Wonderful to hear your dog is getting better!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Hoihai178 & Salanti!

I was doing lots of work, again... And it crashed again...

I was like literally: After this building, I'm going to save.

Didn't lose all of it but some of the recent stuff....

Union Island is lucky that I don't give up quickly :wink:
  • Options
    LoveLife0v0LoveLife0v0 Posts: 1,210
    edited July 2012
    Ahh! My game used to be where I couldn't even create a sim without it crashing /: Hah I finally got it fixed though. Hopefully there isn't a lot left to do in Union Island!(:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ahh! My game used to be where I couldn't even create a sim without it crashing /: Hah I finally got it fixed though. Hopefully there isn't a lot left to do in Union Island!(:

Isn't it annoying?! There isnt much to do.. I just have the apartments and pier that I need to finish. So, with that said, tomorrow will be the export. Then I'll work on getting the .world file uploaded and then the save file. Fun for me :P :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ok. When I mean tomrrow, Sunday, I mean 2:30 am where I am :wink:

Be on the lookout on my studio!

The launcher says it has been uploaded succesfully!

Just wondering how much more time it will take until it pops up. Once it does, I will have the link on here!

Bad news...
    The world was crashing on me from left to right and it was difficult to do even the slightest of work. So I managed to get in the last apartments, finishing touches, and things like that. I quickly took out the pier... :cry: I was looking forward to it..

And for some reason some lots in Desiderata Valley were missing. I think it was 2 homes and 2 community lots. But, I'll build them and post the links so you can have the complete collection :mrgreen:

I am officially sick and tired of CAW.... And The Sims Topic Team gave me a new project to start planning... And on top of that we are doing a 'parody' world.... Wish me luck :wink:

I am now updating the first post, so check it out!
  • Options
    ShameelrulezShameelrulez Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I am soo excited to play this new world! It looks amazing from the pictures I've seen already! CAN'T WAIT! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    OMG does this mean what I think it does :shock: Is the world being released today :?: I am so happy right now.. Glad to hear your dog is getting better :mrgreen:
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    OMG does this mean what I think it does :shock: Is the world being released today :?: I am so happy right now.. Glad to hear your dog is getting better :mrgreen:

Well ,if I can figure out whats up with my launcher it will be...
    I uploaded it over and over, and it says its uploaded. But, it wont appear in my studio. Its CC free, so thats not the problem...

If anyone knows a fix, please let me know! I'm dying to get this world off my hands! :wink: :P
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    UNION ISLAND IS AVAILABLE, BUT NOT THROUGH THE EXCHANGE.

It will be once I find out whats wrong. Please be patient...

But right now the Sims3Pack is downloadable from Dropbox. It has been scanned to ensure maximum protection.

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES, PICTURES, AND FEEDBACK!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    how do you download it from dropbox
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Natt923 wrote:
    how do you download it from dropbox

All you have to do is click the link. It will then open a download. Its a Sims3Pack, so it will automatically go to your game once downloaded.

If you are having problems with the method above, read here:

Click the dropbox link. Click Save As. Go to Documents > Electronic Arts > Installed Worlds. Click Save. Now you can trace back to it from your documents, and once found double click. That should start it up. Let me know if you guys are havin anymore troubles. I want you to enjoy the world!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    thats helpful to but I dont know how to find you, or the file