Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harry Potter World BACK IN THE WORKS (PIC updates on pg 16)

Comments

• Options
    ace6661ace6661 Posts: 278 Member
    edited June 2012
    kolten299 wrote:
    I can't wait for supernatural, but I just wish that I could have played this world sooner. Make sure, if you're going to make Lupin, make him a werewolf! I can't wait! Please keep us updated!

I know I wish I could have finished it sooner, but I needed a break from it, but I will come back to this in August, being that I will be away all of July. I do have Lupin and I will definitely make him a werewolf :)
  • Options
    kolten299kolten299 Posts: 4
    edited June 2012
    Gosh, all of this is so amazing, I love it all, it is really bringing Harry Potter to a more realistic level. I can't wait for all this to be finished, and oh yeah! I have a question, are we going to need to make our own sims for the whole world, or have you already placed them all? If you need help, I'm here!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    kolten299 wrote:
    Gosh, all of this is so amazing, I love it all, it is really bringing Harry Potter to a more realistic level. I can't wait for all this to be finished, and oh yeah! I have a question, are we going to need to make our own sims for the whole world, or have you already placed them all? If you need help, I'm here!

Well I'm currently working on Silent Hill but soon as I can get back to it i will put in some sims :) and thank you
  • Options
    Tabbycat99Tabbycat99 Posts: 47
    edited June 2012
    Been a while since I was on this thread,but I've pretty much dumped the Sims until Supernatural comes out too. I think it'll just make the world fuller. I'm trying to dabble in creating now, because the male Hogwarts robes from TSR were just.. not to my standards. So, as usual, can't wait until this is done. I can't even describe the respect I have for you, I could never have the patience for building a world. I can't even build a house.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    For this new world you're making, I'm not sure if I should put in Harry and his friends, or the second generation...
  • Options
    HedwigTheWhiteHedwigTheWhite Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2012
    hey there, this world looks amazing!
    although I can't wait, I think it's a great idea to release it after supernatural :)
    I'll be visiting this thread quite often to check updates then!
    thank you again!!!
    The Love Legacy blog: hedwigthewhiteslegacies.blogspot.co.uk
    The Love Legacy forum page: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/566914/the-love-legacy
  • Options
    brayanbernardbrayanbernard Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2012
    hi ! watch this it's just fantastic

wisteriabrayan 's harry potter new world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xut5btwjo_E
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    hi ! watch this it's just fantastic

wisteriabrayan 's harry potter new world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xut5btwjo_E

holy.crap.It´s beautiful... competition e_e haha It inspired me though to work even harder :)
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited July 2012
    @ace6661 ~ I was just going through most of the posts here, and all I can say is:

O M G!!!!

As I was looking at each picture - especially the one of Hogwarts - ALL the movies just came flooding back. I'm assuming that once you're totally finished with this world, that it's going to be very large. Am I right? Is it large like Riverview, Sunset Valley and the like?

And one more question: Will you upload a version BEFORE Supernatural comes out? As it is, I'm thinking you've used Master Suite, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, and Diesel? I don't have *any* of those and would maybe only get Master Suite.

Fantastic job, though!! :thumbup:
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    @ace6661 ~ I was just going through most of the posts here, and all I can say is:

O M G!!!!

As I was looking at each picture - especially the one of Hogwarts - ALL the movies just came flooding back. I'm assuming that once you're totally finished with this world, that it's going to be very large. Am I right? Is it large like Riverview, Sunset Valley and the like?

And one more question: Will you upload a version BEFORE Supernatural comes out? As it is, I'm thinking you've used Master Suite, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, and Diesel? I don't have *any* of those and would maybe only get Master Suite.

Thank you :D:D and actually i have not used Diesel or katy perry, but everything else yes, andd why not just download them all for free .-. that´s what i did :x and no it will be after supernatural being that I´m not in the country right now ._.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ace6661 wrote:
    MsPrissy88 wrote:

O M G!!!!

Thank you :D:D and actually i have not used Diesel or katy perry, but everything else yes, andd why not just download them all for free .-. that´s what i did x: and no it will be after supernatural being that I´m not in the country right now ._.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yeah it wasnt supposed to be an angry face ._. I dunno what i just did haha
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    While waiting for supernatural & your world...just one question: did you create the Weasley family that can be seen in a picture with the Burrow at page 1? will they be included in your world? (please say yes they look great!) otherwise if you downloaded them, where did you get them from? thanx :) I'm trying to get all the Harry Potter characters before september so that they'll be ready for your world :D
    The Love Legacy forum page: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/566914/the-love-legacy
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    While waiting for supernatural & your world...just one question: did you create the Weasley family that can be seen in a picture with the Burrow at page 1? will they be included in your world? (please say yes they look great!) otherwise if you downloaded them, where did you get them from? thanx :) I'm trying to get all the Harry Potter characters before september so that they'll be ready for your world :D

I made em myself, but I´ll see if I still have them :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you!!! That would be great :)
  • Options
    04Julia2204Julia22 Posts: 6
    edited July 2012
    Have you done Hermione's house? :) I have done her and the Dursley's houses and I'm thinking of uploading them to the exchange. If you haven't done Hermione's, feel free to download mine :D Btw, your work is truly amazing! I am stunned :)
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited August 2012
    ace6661 wrote:
    MsPrissy88 wrote:

O M G!!!!

Thank you :D:D and actually i have not used Diesel or katy perry, but everything else yes, andd why not just download them all for free .-. that´s what i did :x and no it will be after supernatural being that I´m not in the country right now ._.

You were able to download what you have FOR FREE??! Do you mind if I ask *where*? Cos I've never heard about that. Plus, say that you **did** download your games that way, HOW were you able to register them? That's my reason for buying them.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    MsPrissy88 wrote:

O M G!!!!

You were able to download what you have FOR FREE??! Do you mind if I ask *where*? Cos I've never heard about that. Plus, say that you **did** download your games that way, HOW were you able to register them? That's my reason for buying them.

Well email me ace6661@hotmail.com and I'll tell you there haha and ehh I don't register them, I see no reason to.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    MsPrissy88 wrote:

O M G!!!!

Hmm it seems my reply isn't showing up but if you email me at ace6661@hotmail.com I'll tell you how
  • Options
    Tabbycat99Tabbycat99 Posts: 47
    edited September 2012
    Hoho has it been a long time
    I don't even play the Sims anymore... I came back to this because I was curious. Now I feel awful about it... but I'm in a totally new phase and I've pretty much tossed Harry Potter aside... I'm sure there's loads of others who will enjoy it, though, and I have advised it to my Harry Potter obsessed boyfriend. So there's that.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hello everyone!
    I just got Supernatural and created my first witch :D I'm enjoying the new EP and I can't wait to have a Harry Potter world!
    Still working on it ace? I so much hope so!!! Give us (good) news! :D
    have a lovely day everyone!
  • Options
    TaylaKennyTaylaKenny Posts: 4
    edited September 2012
    How's the world going now?
  • Options
    siennasim99siennasim99 Posts: 7
    edited November 2012
    Can't wait to see more, Ace tell us good things! ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Oh man, well, being that we were hit with Hurricane Sandy and I've been working two jobs and classes and whatnot I haven't been able to work on this but I will get back on this world ASAP :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Still working on it? Hope you're okay!