Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harry Potter World BACK IN THE WORKS (PIC updates on pg 16)

167891012...Next

Comments

• princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited May 2014
    Seriously love this so far and most likely will download when its available. Look forward to seeing more. :D
    IcsaBkL.png
  • samuliinisamuliini Posts: 55 Member
    edited May 2014
    ace6661 wrote:
    Screenshot-429_zps014c29ea.jpg

WOAH!!! Best Diagon Alley ever :!: Can't wait to play
    Can you upload that Diagon Alley on Exchange or Mediafire :?:

If you are going to do sims, I myself use these uniforms
    http://silfantasy.blogspot.fi/2012/09/hogwarts-uniforms-outfits-and-top-for.html -adult
    http://silfantasy.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/hogwarts-uniforms-for-teens-and-children.html
    -teen,child

Another:
    http://r2mcreations.blogspot.fi/2013/01/gryffindor-uniform-for-kids.html -child
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ace6661ace6661 Posts: 278 Member
    edited July 2014
    Screenshot-431_zps282dc865.jpg
  • HedwigTheWhiteHedwigTheWhite Posts: 112 Member
    AMAZING! I'm so happy you're working on this again, thank you ^_^ Can't wait to test it!
    The Love Legacy blog: hedwigthewhiteslegacies.blogspot.co.uk
    The Love Legacy forum page: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/566914/the-love-legacy
  • super_niinsuper_niin Posts: 107 Member
    OMG this world looks AMAZING! Looks so close to the movies/games. Haha the house point ceremony room. Brings back memories of replying the spongify challenge loads of times before going into the house point ceremony room to get into the bean bonus room :')
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Fantastic idea and execution!
    It must have cost a lot of work
  • sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    Lovely photos! Earlier in your thread you asked for any input and I'll take the opportunity to offer feedback here. I'm not a CAW user, but I have seen an downloaded HUNDREDS. And I have very good taste :) So...

1. Make the world a size and of a scope with which you are comfortable. Trying to over-extend often leads to worlds that never get finished or when they are have issues. These include problems uploading by you, downloading by your fans, and many complaints from some fans about this or that just not installing/working/etc.

2. Many people are CC wary. I and MANY others have a method we use: CC only goes into our package/mod folder and not installed throughout the game. It is smart, will not transfer, and can be removed.

3. Nilxis has a lot of respect in the CAW community, so you might wish to follow his method: The world file sims3pack is clean and will even pass custard; the CC required, which can be a lot, can be put into a single CC merged package file. One install world file, one CC package, very clean and easy.

4. Finally, try your best to give credit to anyone who makes any CC, build, or sim in your world. If you place another person's build or sim in a CAW layer, Custard check it first so that CC doesn't find its way into the world file.

5. Finally, try to make the world one that will run on a mid-level computer. A world playable and enjoyed will be a wonderful experience for all.

Best of luck!!
    Sharonxyz
  • skittlejgskittlejg Posts: 155 Member
    @ace6661

Awesome world. I have a question for you though. Are you planning on putting roads in your world. From what I can tell from the pictures you haven't done so. Will people have to run/fly/horse/other to buildings? After all there aren't any cars in the wizard world. I don't know how you plan to deal with this but I am in a similar predicament. I was planning on making a Middle Earth world, but stopped because I don't know if I want cars to ruin the aesthetic of the world, nor the feeling of vastness. Also, I would like to point out that you have some amazing terrain sculpting abilities. I'm seriously in awe.
  • Kitty13_xKitty13_x Posts: 57 Member
    Looks awesome! My HP sims are going to love living there. Wanted to share harrypottersims.wordpress.com, because the characters are awesome
  • jaymiex89jaymiex89 Posts: 53 Member
    Sorry if I'm being an idiot, but which Sims game is this for? Sims 2, 3, or 4?
    I can't find much HP stuff for the Sims 4 & it makes me depressed. Please tell me this is for Sims 4...
    also, when/where can we download this glorious masterpiece?

PS - YOU ARE AMAZING
    > @jaymiex89 said:
    > Sorry if I'm being an idiot, but which Sims game is this for? Sims 2, 3, or 4?
    > I can't find much HP stuff for the Sims 4 & it makes me depressed. Please tell me this is for Sims 4...
    > also, when/where can we download this glorious masterpiece?
    >
    > PS - YOU ARE AMAZING

I meant "idiot". Not plum. No clue how that happened. o_0
    > @jaymiex89 said:
    > > @jaymiex89 said:
    > > Sorry if I'm being an idiot, but which Sims game is this for? Sims 2, 3, or 4?
    > > I can't find much HP stuff for the Sims 4 & it makes me depressed. Please tell me this is for Sims 4...
    > > also, when/where can we download this glorious masterpiece?
    > >
    > > PS - YOU ARE AMAZING
    >
    > I meant "idiot". Not plum. No clue how that happened. o_0
    >
    >

🐸🐸🐸🐸 Why is it changing 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to plum? Now I have to start WW3
  • ace6661ace6661 Posts: 278 Member
    jaymiex89 wrote: »
    > @jaymiex89 said:
    > > @jaymiex89 said:
    > > Sorry if I'm being an plum, but which Sims game is this for? Sims 2, 3, or 4?
    > > I can't find much HP stuff for the Sims 4 & it makes me depressed. Please tell me this is for Sims 4...
    > > also, when/where can we download this glorious masterpiece?
    > >
    > > PS - YOU ARE AMAZING
    >
    > I meant "plum". Not plum. No clue how that happened. o_0
    >
    >

plum Why is it changing plum to plum? Now I have to start WW3

This is for the sims 3, had a lot of issues with CAW and work lol but I'm back at it and unfortunately I'm not aware of a CAW for sims 4 otherwise I'd make it there too!
  • Gaxili1Gaxili1 Posts: 212 Member
    OMG that is amazing!!!!!!!!! You even have the candles for the hall! Screenshot-6.jpg