Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BakingNerd's Lot Showcase - Homely Houseboat Pg 17

Comments

• Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited July 2012
    I've posted some more WIP pics to the first page if anyone is interested :)
  • Options
    robotentityrobotentity Posts: 348 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Gah, that kitchen is GORGEOUS!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @robotentity, thank you :) I love decorating kitchens the most and I certainly had alot of fun with this one :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Riverview Nectary

roof_up_original.jpg

More pics in the download page slideshow and here.

I've playtested to the best of my ability :)

{Built for 1031 Cypress Lane} When Mr and Mrs Lavigne died they left their nectary business to their children. It has since been sold on and been somewhat modernised. The pressing rooms and nectar cellar in the basement still hold their aged french charm, just like the nectar stored away on the nectar racks. No CC, only EP, SP and mostly free store content. Some of Brighten11's and one of my own CAP has been used.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    IAmtheGoblinKingIAmtheGoblinKing Posts: 317 New Member
    edited July 2012
    What a charming nectary - nicely done! Will head off to rec as soon as I post. Will look at downloading it, as well. :)

Have a great weekend.
    Cheers 8)
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited July 2012
    It´s amazing! I love the architecture, how you placed the statues, and the wonderful garden! Rec´d of course :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous nectary BakingNerd! :D I absolutely adore the architecture! STUNNING! Love the orchard / vineyard area. The interior are so well done. Love the kitchen and the kids' room. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited July 2012
    RiverView Nectary is gorgeous. Love the decor and the garden is beautiful. GREAT JOB! Recommended!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi BN
    Its is always a treat to see a new build from you. Gorgeous Nectary, great work. :D:D:D Left a rec Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ IAmtheGoblinKing Thank You so much, what a wonderful compliment :) If you did decide to dld I hope that you'll enjoy it in-game :)

@ Lucyena Thank You so much for the lovely comment and rec my dear teammate *huggles*

@ yanti68 Oh wow! Thank You so much for such a wonderful comment my dear Yanti! I am so shocked! I am truely honoured that it has been added to your favourites! And thank you so much for the rec :) *huggles*

@ gokukaren Thank You so much Karen what a lovely set of compliments I am so glad that the garden has gone down well it took me ages to figure out what to do with it! *hugs* :D

@ follyfoot Folly, thank you so much, a delightful compliment. It's always a delight when I discover one of your new builds too! *huggles*
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    Super cute Nectary! :O I've already rec'd it, love the architecture~ and the lovely decor you used through out!
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited July 2012
    I love the Nectary ;) It looks beautiful; Rec'd ♥
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Oiled Thank You so much :) That means alot oiled :)

@ buckosnort Thanks buckosnort :)
  • Options
    FaudFaud Posts: 64 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Its looking amazing, I have not played the Sims in several years and am trying to get back into it. Building is one of my favorite things and I cannot wait to be able to do these types of things later on in the game.
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2012
    Fantastic nectary....it has a very authentic feel and tons of atmosphere...really lovely work! :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited July 2012
    A gorgeous build and so much more than a nectory. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Faud, Hi Faud, thank you so much for your wonderful compliment. I hope that you will enjoy getting back into building. It can be alot of fun!

@ ruthless_kk, Hi Ruth, Thank You for such a lovely compliment! I just love your latest Ranch lot!

@ walkingstick, Hi walkingstick what a wonderful compliment, thank you so much :) *hugs*
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited July 2012
    Eek, I feel so bad - I forgot about this build :oops:

No matter, I'll just leave you a bell now saying I've rec'ed it :) Great work!

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    @ Wibble, No worries Wibble, I think we've all done that before. Thanks for the lovely compliment and rec! :)

And now for a new lot! A consignment store that I've dolled up as a toy/flower/antique shop! lol. Hope you like it :)

Trudy's Toys and Trinkets

roof_up_original.jpg

Trudy's little toy shop is well known in the village where she lives. It got that popular that she decided to expand her client base and appeal to those needing a unique gift for a loved one. Her shelves are not only stocked with toys but now customers can purchase antiques and flowers. Big thanks to my DNA team mates for their help and advice with this lot. CC Free, no CAP, a consignment store by BakingNerd, Enjoy!

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited July 2012
    I liked this already and then I looked at the photographs! :shock:
    DRF for me on this one, I just had to have it!
    oow785m
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    I love your new Toy store~ especially the top level with the firepole :D Awesome use of decor, made sure to rec!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Oooooooooh this is adorable BakingNerd! :D Reminds me of a doll's house! Lovely interiors. So cute! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2012
    What a charming store! I love the displays and how you grouped things together...excellent use of items. The display window is perfection! I think this will fit in so well with the new supernatural ep.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Zoo, wow! I'm so happy that you like it so much!!! Thank You so much for the DRF! :D

@ Oiled, thank you so much for this lovely compliment! Thank You for the rec :)

@ Yanti, thank you for the rec and lovely compliment! My inspiration was a little doll house! :)

@ Ruthy, oh wow! Thank You so much for another lovely compliment! *hugs* 0.o!!!! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Birchcrest 6bd, 5.5ba

roof_up_original.jpg

I've fully playtested to the best of my ability. The only thing that I know isn't reachable is the mirror behind the desk in the master bedroom. This was intentional though as I just used it to make a decor dressing table. There's another mirror in the room so that shouldn't be a problem. Everything else should be fully usuable to my knowledge.

Everything that can be upgraded should be upgraded.

The pictures should show you all the rooms that I've included.