Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I know how to get featured

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    CaliforniaBoundCaliforniaBound Posts: 676 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hahahahaha that was the funniest 10 posts I have ever read, and I am glad you like my avatars new look!
  • Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hes gorgeous if he spoke to me all the the blood would rush to my face and I would be ded of the hotness! s' true story
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited August 2009
    LMAO :D

As I said in the other thread..I think I'm hormonal :twisted:

Benny Rofl ! New Avi too, I can never keep up with you lol

Anyway, I bid you all goodnight as it's 1am! :shock: I shall try not to eat too much sugar tomorrow and Asante..... Might I make a suggestion with the the icing on your cheek?...Actually I best not :lol:
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited August 2009
    Bennjoon wrote:
    Hes gorgeous if he spoke to me all the the blood would rush to my face and I would be ded of the hotness! s' true story

If he spoke to you I'd think the world was going crazy given that he's pixels on a screen! LOL
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hahaha
    Horatio:So cause of death?
    Alexx Woods(medical examiner): It seems as if she died of a heart attack caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure
    Horatio:Hmm
    Alexx Woods: Yes but it gets weirder, see how red her face is?
    Horatio:Blood Rush by strangulation?
    Alexx Woods:No there aren't any marking on her neck
    Horatio:Maybe she died from speaking to someone hot?
  • Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    lol is that just before he puts his shades on and slides out of shot xD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haha soon they discover another victim, a young redhead dun dun dun
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hahaha
    Alexx Woods(medical examiner): It seems as if she died of a heart attack caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure

Oh now that is funny given that my friends and I refer to that show as "comedy hour" This just get's better and better.
    Bennjoon wrote:
    *Bashes desk in fits of giggles* you've seen that advert on five as well then? ROFL!
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    This got so off track soo quickly
  • Options
    ricslady99ricslady99 Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited August 2009
    This got so off track soo quickly

RFLMBO - NO kidding.
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2009
    lol @ this thread!

CB's new avatar is pretty hot, but I gotta admit, I thought the old one was cuter!

And can I get a cookie too?!?
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited August 2009
    Sparkle wrote:
    Hahaha

Oh now that is funny given that my friends and I refer to that show as "comedy hour" This just get's better and better.
    Bennjoon wrote:
    *Bashes desk in fits of giggles* you've seen that advert on five as well then? ROFL!

Oh my, you'd need to see "Switch reloaded". It's a german comedy series that makes fun of a lot of other series and things on tv. And this is one of it... I can't describe it... but he puts on and off his shades like 10times in 20seconds and the dialogues... lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I watched it and even though I couldn't understand a word of it when they were doing the intro and pounding the mat with the hammer i almost lost it. Plus when Horatio shot that guy like 40 times man that was funny.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh god you should have seen the parody on monk where they found a body with 13 shots and monk had a problem with 13 and shot it a 14th time and then he tried to rearrange the trees, because they were in a forest and it ended with monk shooting some people because there was the wrong number of people around...
  • Options
    ricslady99ricslady99 Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited August 2009
    Asante - thanks for the stilting tutorial. I'm using it in my latest build, Palacial Dreams. It was hard finding the right spot to level :!:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ricslady99 wrote:
    Asante - thanks for the stilting tutorial. I'm using it in my latest build, Palacial Dreams. It was hard finding the right spot to level :!:

Oooh always nice if someone found it helpful
    And yes, finding the right spot at the beginning is tricky, but if you do it more often you'll get a feeling for it. Usually I get in in less than 2mins now ;)
  • Options
    carebear089024carebear089024 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SRRY OFF TOPIC REALLY DIDNT KNO WHERE TO ASK THIS...PLEASE SOMEBODY RESPOND...I BEEN TRYIN TO DOWNLOAD THE LITTLE BABY BASKET AND IT DOES GO THROUGH AND IS SUCCESSFULLY IN THE GAME BUT NOT THERE WHEN IN GAMEPLAY...AND HAIR SOME OF THE HAIR AND THINGS I DOWNLOAD ITS ON THERE BUT I CANT FIND IT IN THE GAME PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND WHERE AND WHAT...
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The baby basket only appears when you have twins as far as I know so you won't see it until then.

As to the other stuff. You have to download and install the meshes from the sites they comes from. What you see on the exchange is not what you're actually downloading. On the exchange you can only download recolours not new items so if you see an item that isn't in the game then you need to locate where the objects came from originally and download it from there first.
    SparkleSimsSig2.png