Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

• • • • Starter houses, by iola (6th up 09/07) • • • •

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    drowssapdrowssap Posts: 2,007 Member
    edited July 2010
    thankyou :D! im working on the next one now, then i shall go back to my world building,
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    :-( bump bump :-(
  • Options
    gelfishleogelfishleo Posts: 228 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Very nice, I think the gray one is my fav, and love that they're all cc free. Recs from me. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    i avoid custom content, and im trying hard not to use any store content either because it limits some people :)!
    and thankyou!

i think my fav so far is the red one actually, seems to be the most unpopular, but i like the inside plan, not a great one for an expanding household though

and thankyou for the recs :D!

im tempted to do Victorian after modern ...
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited July 2010
    Your newest starter (29 Ocean View) is so cute - love the roofline! It would look great with some beachy plants around it (pampas grass, banana leaf palm, etc.) Rec'd :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    thankyou!:)! im quite happy with how that one turned out, yellow looks better than i thought :D!, trying to come up with another house to fit the theme,
    i spent most of the budget on the structure of the house, so i couldn't afford landscaping, hopefully in the next one i will
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2010
    Love your new starter homes too! Specially the yellow one! Recommended all of them! Good job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    thankyou :D! im surprised how the yellow one turned out, i might go for a turquoise colour next because red and pink may clash .. mmm

building now, everyone i know is either working or planning things atm, so i have nothing to distract me :)!

thankyou for the rec's :D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    mm im working on my sixth starter house now, iv decided to go with lime so far, i might change my mind, im not sure what i make of this one, hoping for some feedback ? i still need to do the interior of the house, but be as brutally honest as possible, exterior of the house ? good? bad ? what should i change ?

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/23vf9kn.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/1zj52t.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited July 2010
    Love the colour, don't change a thing :)
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited July 2010
    Color and shape are adorable! On that side patio, you might try using columns to support a roof piece rather than the short walls. And save a few $$ for some pampas grass and white hydrangeas. They look wonderful on a beach lot :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/42811.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Hello everyone :-o it has been a while since i have played sims (due to college/exams) however it is now summer, and i return with another starter house.

*see bottom of first post for download link, house as 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a spare/empty downstairs room which could be another bedroom/office*

feel free to comment/feedback/request/show pics of your own starter houses

:D
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited July 2012
    Beautiful collection of starters. each one has it own little charm.
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    Rec'd every single one, they are perfect for starting out and very beautiful builds :] Awesome job!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Polysporin and Oilbasedoleander
    aww thankyou both! :oops:

i really like starter houses, but usually when iv created a family i just want to get into playing not hours of building, so it helps to have a batch ready :)

if anyone has an idea for a theme or any requests feel free to comment, currently trying to think of an idea for the next theme :)