Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch 1.34 - Not maintained anymore

Comments

• Options
    xboxlivehd88xboxlivehd88 Posts: 6
    edited June 2012
    i am having a real lag issue. i have a mid to high end computer and the sims ran fine up untill the last two patches. then the game started to lagg in the game and freeze for a few moments getting on my nerves and i dont want to have to start a new guy and figure this out my self. i have removed all cc and put all graphics to its lowest state and continued to have this problem can someone please help
  • Options
    jcorbin06jcorbin06 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited June 2012
    When I try to update, I get an error saying the parameter is incorrect. Is this normal?
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2012
    @xboxlivehd88: All I have to this problem atm is in thread I've linked in the second post. You can post your DxDiag if you want.

@jcorbin06: What's your exact error message ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited June 2012
    This patch is a shambles and also a nightmare.

As midas78 points out (on Page 1), the patch can install to the wrong directory and also alter your Windows Registry.

In my case, the patch altered my registry paths to C:\WINDOWS\ and proceeded to unload itself directly into my Windows directory!

I repeat, it has unpacked inside the Windows folder itself! I've got a Windows folder (a chuffingly important directory) that has had The Sims 3 spam it with various files and folders.

This is appalling. Not just incorrectly altering the registry, but unpacking into C:\WINDOWS

Basically, a very dangerous patch - if you are unlucky enough to meet the requirements - in my case I am an Origin digital download customer who has The Sims 3 installed onto a gaming hard-drive as opposed to my C: drive.

Someone needs shooting over this.

No wonder people are holding off installing the patch.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Did you patch through the launcher or download the manual patch ?
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    xXDopeyXxxXDopeyXx Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    Maybe try scanning your hard disk for errors or defrag your Computer. Don't have any other suggestions right now.

Will do and should i wait for a new update to fix it or should i just clear otu my computer then try it?x
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Not sure if a new update will fix your issue.

I would suggest trying this: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/06/tutorial-resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling.html

Make sure to backup the new folder in Downloads

and if it doesn't help, uninstall the game, scan and defrag the hard disk, clean the registry with ccleaner and then reinstall the game.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited June 2012
    It makes no difference for me if I patch via the installer or manually, both try to patch directly into C:\Windows

The game worked fine before - I was patched up to 1.33.2. and had no problems.

Origin had no problems - there were no problems until I tried the patch.

Now, I don't have a working game. It keeps wanting me to patch it and go back to square one in a loop.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Did you turn of automatic updates ? You should be able to play without the patch. Online features might not work but other than that ...
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    ireadtons99ireadtons99 Posts: 516 New Member
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    @ireadtons99: The Launcher usually shows the latest EP version, which is very confusing. Hove over the base game icon in the launcher to find out your base game version. Since you installed the KPSP that should be 1.34 now.

Thanks! I am now patched up to date! Didn't even think to look there. & btw, i did not instal KPSP.

On another note, I installed my games as generations, showtime pets. is it okay if i install ambitions now? will that mess my game up?

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2012
    New Crashing problem after installing patch 1.34.

Before I would crash when in Edit Town/Return to Menu. So I stopped doing that and wait to Return to game..which took forever since patch 1.33. Now, I have a new crashing problem.

I wanted to switch towns. Was in my Sim lot, Saved As, then tried to Go To Main Menu...Clicked Just Continue so because I had just saved and wanted to swith..It crashed. :roll:

I am very tired of not being able to go to Main Menu in this game.

I Do Not have Any Mods or CC installed.

I have Base Game, LN, ShowTime, and Ambitions Installed. I was playing In Twinbrook. Doesn't matter which town it always crashed before from Edit Town to Main Menu..now it crashes when leaving a household to Main Menu, too.

My Specs are beyond the min. requirements to play these EPs.
    A 3ghz Dual Core AMD Processor and an HD 5450 ATI Video card..all supported and 4GBs of DDR3 RAM.

I installed the patch from the Launcher No problems, 134 MB patch, using Game Updates option, DVD version I don't have digital downloads.

I am really tired of this bug and now it is even worse, if I can't leave a house to just go play some other town.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Badger69Badger69 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Well my game was working fine and in fact it still is with the new patch one big problem since patching i cant install anything with the launcher anymore. So i cant reinstall my content is there a way round this so i can install without the laucher? or can i roll back to the last patch without reinstalling everything again?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    what is DxDiag and where do i put it
  • Options
    AazeeAazee Posts: 56 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm getting this problem when trying the small incremental patch. I have all expansions and the 1.33 patch, this has never happened before ;S. Can anyone share some light onto this lol
    error.jpg
    mocksteam5xl.gif
  • Options
    flutistfreakx3flutistfreakx3 Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    I am currently trying to even install 1.34. It is giving me numerous errors. I removed all cc and I don't believe I have any other mods/downloads... I only have generations and late night. This is really frustrating...Any suggestions on what I can do? the errors are as follows:

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/Packs/TS3EP05/paul.dll -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/Packs/TS3EP05/TS3EP05.exe -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/Packs/TS3EP06/paul.dll -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/Packs/TS3EP06/TS3EP06.exe -> SHA1 Error

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/Packs/TS3SP05/paul.dll -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/Packs/TS3SP05/TS3SP05.exe -> SHA1 Error

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p08/code_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p08/content_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p08/DeltaBuild_p08.package -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p09/code_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p09/DeltaBuild_p09.package -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p10/code_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p10/content_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p10/DeltaBuild0_p10.package -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p10/DeltaBuild1_p10.package -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p11/code_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p11/content_version.txt -> SHA1 Error
    Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/DeltaPackages/p11/DeltaBuild_p11.package -> SHA1 Error

I have a 13" MacBook Pro and it's fairly new....I'm still learning how to use it, I had a PC before. Please help!
  • Options
    coolblue04coolblue04 Posts: 4
    edited June 2012
    My game crashes ten minutes into a new game file and I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    medivialprincessmedivialprincess Posts: 774 Member
    edited June 2012
    my game crashes right after the mini movie thing. should i try the super patch or not?
    tumblr_m4hniaS8fX1r3l7cvo1_500.gif
  • Options
    AmandaRose9AmandaRose9 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    If you did not have a whole lot of room for the patch, your probable might be the disk space.

How much do you have left ?

I have 3.33 GB of space left.
  • Options
    jcorbin06jcorbin06 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    @xboxlivehd88: All I have to this problem atm is in thread I've linked in the second post. You can post your DxDiag if you want.

@jcorbin06: What's your exact error message ?
    \

That's exactly what it says. It says Error 13:parameter is incorrect when it gets to about 85% downloaded.
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited June 2012
    I only have Sims3 and Sims3 Pets expasion pack.Yes i do have some cc but even before i installed the few that i have my game crashed.Now it is crashing even more.I wish EA would get this freezing and crashing fixed.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @ireadtons99: It shouldn't. If you haven't done so, backup your user files in documents and you should be fine.

@Cinebar: Does this happen in every town ? Have you tried the factory reset thing (renaming the documents folder) ?

@Badger69: Move the following folders to your desktop: SavedSims, Library, DCCache. Now see if you can reinstall stuff through the launcher. This is all your Store Stuff, CC, Sims and Houses so you need to reinstall them all.

@xboxlivehd88: Instructions are in the first post and you post them in here

@Aazee: Try the super patch. You might have a similar problem as midas78 described on the first page (last post). Does the game still run ok ?

@flutistfreakx3: I'm not familiar with Macs. You might want to try the Mac Forum. Maybe one of the lovely people there can help you.

Here's something I found googling though: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=458814
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/87555.page

If you google SHA1 Error you'll find more links

@coolblue04: Please read the tips on crashing in the second post. Did you do DEP ?

@medivialprincess: That sounds like either a mod or the ingame store. Is this with version 1.33 or did you patch at all yet ?

@AmandaRose9: As weird as it sounds, that's not a whole lot. I would try freeing up some more space (may move some photos or music or the likes to an external drive)

@jcorbin06: Never seen this. Did you try the manual patch ?

@Summerskydreamer: Remove all cc to see if it still crashes. If yes, there's some tips in the second post.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    malia_sanchezmalia_sanchez Posts: 5
    edited June 2012
    I too am having an issue after downloading the latest patch!!!It has been ongoing for 2 days, since then I have uninstalled, re-installed, used programs by delphy, cc magic, merlin, etc. etc. I have since DELETED ALL of my custom content both package files and sims3pack, uninstalled my base game and all expansions, re-installed it all over again and... SURPRISE!!! Still getting this materializing materials... I'm about to send all of these games back to the manufacturer as I think they are purposely making patches that are causing these problems. If anyone has any tips... please dont hesitate. But again I'm not sure what else to do as I'm patched to 1.34 have 0 CC, and my CAS tool is still not working. Why do they keep releasing garbage patches???
  • Options
    malia_sanchezmalia_sanchez Posts: 5
    edited June 2012
    It is really irritating because I can edit my town, build things, and create my sims but the minute I click on the CAS tool that materializing materials message pops up and does not go away till I stop it in task manager.
  • Options
    jessicalovesdanjessicalovesdan Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2012
    My game was crashing alot when I installed Showtime then eventually slowed down to like almost never freezing. Now the patch has made it come back. Freezes every 2-5 seconds.

It's making it impossible to play they game. I have no idea what to do!!! :x
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    this is what i got..............

System Information
    Time of this report: 6/6/2012, 04:02:23
    Machine name: AARON-HP
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: p6-2133w
    BIOS: Ver: HIB_716.ROM vHIB7.16
    Processor: AMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 7664MB RAM
    Page File: 1929MB used, 13397MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6530D Graphics
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x964A)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_964A&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_00
    Display Memory: 4074 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 497 MB
    Shared Memory: 3576 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: EW234
    Monitor Id: GSM5847
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1094 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.892.1.1000
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 10/24/2011 05:19:12, 862720 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D50A-11CF-CA77-C70ABEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x964A
    SubSys ID: 0x2ACD103C
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem106.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Sumo_Desktop:8.892.1.1000:pci\ven_1002&dev_964a&subsys_2acd103c
    Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76C7&SUBSYS_103C2ACD&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: stwrt64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.10.6346.0000 (English)
    Date and Size: 9/14/2011 05:19:11, 528384 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: IDT
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Communications Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Other Files:

Description: Digital Output (S/PDIF) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Stereo Mix (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4DD7

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1022, 0x7807
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 343040 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 7936 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4DD7
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 33280 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4D0F
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 63360 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 26624 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 849.8 GB
    Total Space: 936.8 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST310005 24AS SATA Disk Device

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 2.1 GB
    Total Space: 16.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST310005 24AS SATA Disk Device

Drive: E:
    Model: hp DVD-RAM SW810 SATA CdRom Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 147456 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_06\4&D57278E&0&0028
    Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&9A
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 52736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 343040 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1716&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C6

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1701&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1

Name: AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_03\3&267A616A&0&81
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdxhc.sys, 1.00.0000.0052 (English), 8/3/2011 08:32:25, 188544 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&92
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 52736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 343040 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_170A&SUBSYS_12341022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&28
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1700&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_43\3&267A616A&0&C0

Name: AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_03\3&267A616A&0&80
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdxhc.sys, 1.00.0000.0052 (English), 8/3/2011 08:32:25, 188544 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&98
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 25600 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1709&SUBSYS_12341022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&20
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6530D Graphics
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_964A&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&08
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1186 (English), 10/24/2011 05:56:54, 10203648 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0020 (English), 10/24/2011 04:38:26, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:40:08, 310784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll, 7.14.0010.0860 (English), 10/24/2011 04:48:14, 5428736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0325 (English), 10/24/2011 05:04:40, 3888640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 10/24/2011 05:15:46, 120320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 9/26/2011 02:47:00, 239869 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:42, 54784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:42, 54784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1072 (English), 10/24/2011 04:41:16, 381952 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 10/24/2011 05:00:02, 1289184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 10/24/2011 05:15:12, 21504 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 10/24/2011 05:20:22, 151552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 10/24/2011 05:20:24, 189864 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6v.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 10/24/2011 05:05:14, 1113088 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1104 (English), 10/24/2011 05:16:42, 204288 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1104 (English), 10/24/2011 05:17:10, 486912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipdl64.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 10/24/2011 05:15:28, 423424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiedu64.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 10/24/2011 05:15:06, 59392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.4314.0516 (English), 10/24/2011 05:17:14, 466944 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.11079 (English), 10/24/2011 05:42:28, 24229376 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 10/24/2011 04:56:22, 8723456 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 10/24/2011 04:56:42, 51200 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 10/24/2011 04:56:34, 44544 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/26/2011 02:48:10, 3929 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:08, 38912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:22, 40960 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:40:40, 15360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:40:26, 39936 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/26/2011 02:45:54, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0385 (English), 10/24/2011 05:03:24, 4944896 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0860 (English), 10/24/2011 04:53:46, 4289024 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0325 (English), 10/24/2011 04:55:14, 4064768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:28, 53760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:28, 53760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1072 (English), 10/24/2011 04:41:08, 270336 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 10/24/2011 04:54:14, 1289184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdmv.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 10/24/2011 05:04:52, 1828864 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 10/24/2011 05:15:24, 356352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 10/24/2011 05:15:00, 43520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.11079 (English), 10/24/2011 05:27:44, 18534912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0385 (English), 10/24/2011 05:12:12, 4204032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 10/24/2011 04:53:26, 7331840 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 10/24/2011 04:56:40, 46080 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 10/24/2011 04:56:32, 44032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 9/26/2011 02:48:10, 3929 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:38:56, 29184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:39:14, 31744 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:40:18, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:40:34, 13312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 9/26/2011 02:47:50, 35363 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/26/2011 02:47:46, 51200 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/26/2011 02:47:48, 332800 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 10/24/2011 04:40:34, 13312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1094 (English), 10/24/2011 05:19:12, 862720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1094 (English), 10/24/2011 05:20:16, 732672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst.dll, 1.00.0003.0005 (English), 10/24/2011 04:50:34, 58880 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&90
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 1/27/2012 15:39:16, 25600 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1707&SUBSYS_12341022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780E&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&A3
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7806&SUBSYS_78061022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A7
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 109056 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1705&SUBSYS_17051022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780D&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_01\3&267A616A&0&A2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 122368 bytes

Name: AMD SATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&88
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amd_sata.sys, 1.02.0001.0292 (English), 8/3/2011 07:37:48, 78976 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amd_xata.sys, 1.02.0001.0292 (English), 8/3/2011 07:37:50, 38528 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1704&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4

Name: AMD SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_13\3&267A616A&0&A0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1719&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C7

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1703&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7809&SUBSYS_2ACD103C&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&A5

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1718&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C5

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1702&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,**********,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PlayReady DMO Wrapper,0x00600002,1,1,PRDMOW~1.DLL,1.03.2297.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MS PR Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PRSource.dll,1.03.2297.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Stereo Mix (IDT High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    MuxedIn1,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    MuxedIn2,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HpOut,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    SpdifOut,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers / Headphones (IDT High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Communications Headphones (IDT ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Digital Output (S/PDIF) (IDT Hi,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Communications Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Digital Output (S/PDIF) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling