Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

VERY UPSET FEEDBACK FOR EA MODERATORS (comment if you'd like)

Comments

• Options
    GWDoddGWDodd Posts: 945
    edited May 2012
    Your posts are BRILLIANT Jarsie!
    Don't friggin' stop posting! I'm beggin' ya!
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2012
    Jarsie9 wrote:
    I joined Pepper's site. I think I can use a break from this mess of a forum too, though I won't be leaving these forums...I'll just be venting somewhere else where people know where I'm coming from and I don't have to put up with being called a troll, hater, c.y.berbully or things like that.

So, expect my replies here to be tamer, if I bother to post at all anymore.

jarsie do you have the link to her site ? i'd like to check it out
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited May 2012

I sent you a friend request, although it's against my policy, normally. But Pepperbutt posted the link in my My Page, so I'd rather you get it from there, rather than making it public.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    ZilvraZilvra Posts: 419 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Jarsie, please don't stop posting here; I look forward to your eloquent and clever remarks. If all the wise ones leave, I fear I shall forget how to communicate properly :P
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Zilvra wrote:
    Jarsie, please don't stop posting here; I look forward to your eloquent and clever remarks. If all the wise ones leave, I fear I shall forget how to communicate properly :P

I find myself posting only when a topic really interests me, but thanks for the kind words.
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Jarsie9 wrote:

I sent you a friend request, although it's against my policy, normally. But Pepperbutt posted the link in my My Page, so I'd rather you get it from there, rather than making it public.

i did add you but for some reason it isnt letting me acess your page
  • Options
    solosonyasolosonya Posts: 419 Member
    edited May 2012
    I usually do not show my anger too much but I am ******* I like reading pepperbutts,faiths,jarsie9,cyron43 post.Sometimes the wrongdoer gets rewarded and the innocent suffer. This just burns me up! You guys are the reason why I come to the forum. This just STINKS!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This just 🐸🐸🐸🐸 E S! me off. I do not show my anger too much but this takes the cake.One of the reasons why I come to the forum is to read; pepperbutts,jarsie9,cyron43,faiths comments. This just isn't fair!Sorry double post.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    catchmecatchme Posts: 237
    edited May 2012
    I'm just worried all his threats may not be empty
  • Options
    edited May 2012

What does it tell you? I have my page set to friends only, so you should be able to see it. Try waiting a bit. Pepperbutt put the link in her My Page, but it will show up in my comments.

Edit: Okay I reset my My Page to friends only. Also click Pepperbutt's About Me. Link is in there.
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Jarsie9 wrote:

What does it tell you? I have my page set to friends only, so you should be able to see it. Try waiting a bit. Pepperbutt put the link in her My Page, but it will show up in my comments.

Edit: Okay I reset my My Page to friends only. Also click Pepperbutt's About Me. Link is in there.

thanks found it. do i have to wait for a pepper to activate it or something cause it said it took my account but i havent gotton a email or anything so im assuming she approves it ?
  • Options
    edited May 2012

thanks found it. do i have to wait for a pepper to activate it or something cause it said it took my account but i havent gotton a email or anything so im assuming she approves it ?

There's an activation link. Try looking in your spam folder. I think that's where I found mine.
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2012
    Still waiting for word. On Monday I'll be contacting EA again, just to make sure they haven't...err...IGNORED me. :twisted: ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    I'm just worried all his threats may not be empty
    I agree. I feel like since EA can't get rid of him because of his username changes etc. that they went after the victims, maybe hoping they would let it go or backoff.I don't like this feeling of being angry. EA just get rid of the problem.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited May 2012
    I just got a warning from EA just because of something I said on the relgious thread on page 1. I mean how in the world is what I said inappropriate (I wouldn't repeat it here, but I will put it on my wordpress blog)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:
    I just got a warning from EA just because of something I said on the relgious thread on page 1. I mean how in the world is what I said inappropriate (I wouldn't repeat it here, but I will put it on my wordpress blog)

I didn't report you hon. I did not think you said anything that would merit a warning. But welcome to the club! I got one last week for the words nutbar and wackadoo. Some people here are report happy lately.

What is your blog address, I would like to see it. :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    murfeel wrote:
    Still waiting for word. On Monday I'll be contacting EA again, just to make sure they haven't...err...IGNORED me. :twisted: ;)

stand your ground !
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    MadameLee wrote:

I didn't report you hon. I did not think you said anything that would merit a warning. But welcome to the club! I got one last week for the words nutbar and wackadoo. Some people here are report happy lately.

http://celoptra.wordpress.com/

(if you're interested in a non-sim story there's that too on my blog)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:
    like a bee to honey. You've been dinged on doing stuff like that in the past, so why bother posting in a controversial thread like that? Then again, this appears to be one of your favorite pastimes :lol:

here's some advice: stay away from all the religious, handicapped and arranged marriage thread topics on these forums. Then maybe--just maybe--you won't get any more warnings or possibly a perma ban :?

just for the record I didn't report you either. But unfortunately, a mouse click happy goon squad---under the compulsion of some dark force---was apparently inspired with the need to rat you out! :lol:

Try avoiding those threads in the future. just sayn' :lol:
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:
    like a bee to honey. You've been dinged on doing stuff like that in the past, so why bother posting in a controversial thread like that? Then again, this appears to be one of your favorite pastimes :lol:

here's some advice: stay away from all the religious, handicapped and arranged marriage thread topics on these forums. Then maybe--just maybe--you won't get any more warnings or possibly a perma ban :?

just for the record I didn't report you either. But unfortunately, a mouse click happy goon squad---under the compulsion of some dark force---was apparently inspired with the need to rat you out! :lol:

Try avoiding those threads in the future. :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:

So I shouldn't be allowed to voice my opinion on reglions/arranged marriage/disabliabilty topics? Um last time I checked the U.S. first adment is Free Speech (and I don't live in the U.S.)

Like I said else where. What is normal excatly? There isn't really any normal is there? Since some people are dark-skinned, some have fair skin, some have red hair, some have blond, some have brown. Some people are Jewish, some people are Muslims, some people are Christants, some people are Hindus. Some people are disabled, others aren't or get disabled latter on. Some people are in the 1% and the rest are in the 99%.

sorry chirstine for hijacking the thread. I'm going to go make a thread on 2 other forums asking what is normal really.

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    MadameLee wrote:

http://celoptra.wordpress.com/

(if you're interested in a non-sim story there's that too on my blog)

Madame Lee I will read it tomorrow when I am less tired. Thanks for the link. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:

Yoshi is right dear, MadameLee, stay out of these threads for now, because there are a bunch of report happy ppl on here right now and I would hate for you to get banned.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Broken
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MadameLee wrote:

well is there a law saying there's no free speech for me? I should be gagged for stuff like that? Isn't there a First adment against that? Freedom of Speech? I know I should stay out of those threads, its just I don't find it fair that other cultures (or disabled people) get ignored entirely by games. I mean Relgion is something I don't think EA should touch expect for the podium/soap box business.

if anyone wants too you guys can join sim nation forum we need new members anyway http://www.theforumsimsnation.com/index.php
    6adMCGP.gif