Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

VERY UPSET FEEDBACK FOR EA MODERATORS (comment if you'd like)

Comments

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited April 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    ... just because one little girl can't handle that people don't accept her "victim" act.
    Oh that one??? :shock:
    I guess I know whom you are talking about now. :shock:
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited April 2012
    Heartfang wrote:
    C'mon guys, don't give them the pleasure of pretty much driving you off! All I'm saying, is leaving because of this is going to give them such a good feeling you know? Like superiority, and they'll feel like they have even more power and all that. I've gotten ridiculous warnings too, but they don't affect me and I personally would never leave because of something so stupid. You guys are great. Please don't go!

Now my posts are disappearing. Wonderful place here.

Heartfang, I appreciate your words, they are very kind. I am sick of the "🐸🐸🐸🐸" atmosphere here and the way many of these psychos seem to be getting away with murder as of late. It is absolutely ridiculous. I have never said anything that could be constued as out of hand. I have tried to post with intelligence and rationale even if I am extremely angry, and now because of two harmless words, and a link that goes to nowhere because the original post was deleted, and the fact that it was posted well over a week and a half ago, I get a warning?? I take offense especially since it is my first one and someone had to have been looking for a reason to get me warned or banned, which is spiteful and vindictive on their part and quite a bit stalkerish is absolutely ridiculous. You know if people (children here) can't handle being put in their place when they are wrong, then they are the ones who need to step back and not be here anymore. Obviously their parents don't know how to teach them manners anymore.

I find it funny as one of my friends put, that "our group" seems to be racking up the warnings and bans, while others post death threats, addresses, last names of players, and be rude one post only to kiss b u t t the next with their poor me mea culpa's...I think that is great service on the part of EA. All we have ever done is try to help people and get rid of trolls, and this is what we get for doing the jobs they seem to not want to fill.
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    HeartfangHeartfang Posts: 582 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Heartfang wrote:
    C'mon guys, don't give them the pleasure of pretty much driving you off! All I'm saying, is leaving because of this is going to give them such a good feeling you know? Like superiority, and they'll feel like they have even more power and all that. I've gotten ridiculous warnings too, but they don't affect me and I personally would never leave because of something so stupid. You guys are great. Please don't go!

uhmm if your talking about EA they've always had the power since its their company and why people are leaving

No, I'm not talking about EA. I'm talking about those who are reporting people for the stupidest things.
  • Options
    Torres826Torres826 Posts: 261 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Pepper and Faith, I'm very sad to see that both you are planning to leave the forums! This **** is so ridiculous and it's chasing off such wonderful people:'( These kids need a huge maturity lesson or a swift kick in the derriere, or both! EA you all need to get your priorities in order....
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited April 2012
    Torres826 wrote:
    Pepper and Faith, I'm very sad to see that both you are planning to leave the forums!
    Rest assured it's not only two people who leave. See my post on page 18.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Torres826 wrote:
    Pepper and Faith, I'm very sad to see that both you are planning to leave the forums! This **** is so ridiculous and it's chasing off such wonderful people:'( These kids need a huge maturity lesson or a swift kick in the derriere, or both! EA you all need to get your priorities in order....

I've moved forums. -hugs- I'll still be around my page.
  • Options
    Torres826Torres826 Posts: 261 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Cyron43 wrote:
    Torres826 wrote:
    Pepper and Faith, I'm very sad to see that both you are planning to leave the forums!
    Rest assured it's not only two people who leave. See my post on page 18.
    :oops: I didn't mean to forget about you. I'm sorry to see you go, too! I really hate to see these, for lack of a better word, trolls win!
  • Options
    catchmecatchme Posts: 237
    edited May 2012
    So this takes the cake Chdim is here he has another account his name is MARCYMARCEL but he has no games registered...im guessing right now his other account has a tempoary ban...he might be back by tomorrow
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    So this takes the cake Chdim is here he has another account his name is MARCYMARCEL but he has no games registered...im guessing right now his other account has a tempoary ban...he might be back by tomorrow

How do you know that?
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:

how do you know its chdim ? link please and thank you
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    broken
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    broken
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    broken ahhh im so sick of this
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    :roll: still broken
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    To7m wrote:
    catchme wrote:

How do you know that?

Because I talk to pepper and faith and I found him commenting some of faiths personal information on some stuff. He talks about himself like he's a different person but you can tell. He's been sticking up for chdim. Plus faith accounts from her email facebook and here were hackked the other day we have a feeling it was his. Also this person ****** up the day he got his tempoary ban.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    What's up with these broken threads?

SORT IT OUT EA!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    To7m wrote:
    catchme wrote:

How do you know that?

Because I talk to pepper and faith and I found him commenting some of faiths personal information on some stuff. He talks about himself like he's a different person but you can tell. He's been sticking up for chdim. Plus faith accounts from her email facebook and here were hackked the other day we have a feeling it was his. Also this person ****** up the day he got his tempoary ban.

this is exactly why EA needs to get people ip adresses so that they cant make a new account grrr.... and i thought you had to have a game registered to comment on forums
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Im not sure how to link pepper has made her own personal forum is's on her mypage. Her and faith are trying to stay away since he's posting death threats.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    To7m wrote:
    catchme wrote:

How do you know that?

I just checked out his page, your comment had me in hysterics LOL!!
    I reported him too, just to be sure.

EDIT: AHHH DIE LIAM!!

• Options
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    To7m wrote:
    catchme wrote:

How do you know that?

this is exactly why EA needs to get people ip adresses so that they cant make a new account grrr.... and i thought you had to have a game registered to comment on forums

It's not the forums you don't have to one to comment on mypages. But yeah he's back and I have a feeling his ban on his real account isin't permanent since it still shows he's online.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:

There is no link. He, whomever it is, is giving away Faith's personal information on her my page. A bunch of her accounts got hacked. He can more or less cite verbatim what Chdim did, also citing what he believes Faith's and Pepperbutt's 'crimes' are, including accusing Pepper of hacking. This new account also showed up the last known date that Chdim posted.

It's all a little coincidental
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    catchme wrote:
    To7m wrote:
    catchme wrote:

How do you know that?

It's not the forums you don't have to one to comment on mypages. But yeah he's back and I have a feeling his ban on his real account isin't permanent since it still shows he's online.

oh well thats a little looney if ya ask me. and if he comes back i got my mouse ready to click the report button idc if he is in one of "nice" moods
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Arletta wrote:
    catchme wrote:

There is no link. He, whomever it is, is giving away Faith's personal information on her my page. A bunch of her accounts got hacked. He can more or less cite verbatim what Chdim did, also citing what he believes Faith's and Pepperbutt's 'crimes' are, including accusing Pepper of hacking. This new account also showed up the last known date that Chdim posted.

It's all a little coincidental

yeah i got that i was thinking it was a forum thread but catchme straightened it out for me. thats too bad though
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    If your looking for the other things he wrote on faiths page she deleted them because It had to do with her last name and where she lived...stuff like that.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    catchme wrote:
    If your looking for the other things he wrote on faiths page she deleted them because It had to do with her last name and where she lived...stuff like that.

no need to see i really frankly dont wanna i just thought you met a forum page or i wouldnt have asked for a link thanks :thumbup: