Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sneak Peek: Coming Soon to the Sims 3 Store!

Comments

• Options
    sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited April 2012
    It looks like were getting a new rug with sweet treats as well. Notice the rug in front of the bar.
    11l6ko8.jpg

That's not a new rug it's just a combination of the ones that already exist in-game with different textures.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited April 2012
    Anavastia wrote:
    Also I was going to give an idea and I don't know if that's allowed here, but on another set can we get something like a cotton candy maker, popcorn maker, and old fashion soda maker or machine.

Yeah, that would be awesome! Now that we see these, I'm sure it's possible for things like those.

Excited for this store set, first time I've ever been for one. :)
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited April 2012
    gamekitten wrote:
    Then I suspect a few patterns? -wrinkles nose- We need new carpets (sizes and patterns)..

There is a pattern I see that exist in my game but...lol another sim made with an Indian theme.

Yeah, the curtain pattern looks new. The counter and window tiles may also be a new pattern. I hope so - I can think of a few uses for a pattern like that elsewhere. If the tiles aren't a new pattern, they're at least a new stencil.
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I love it :mrgreen:
    THX SimGuruTaterTot (we hope You will make souch posts in future).
    I have only one question at the moment, could you tell as if there will be new recipies to lern? It is important to us :oops:
    You make my day happy :wink:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2012
    These 2 objects were listed in a survey 2 years ago along with the bear rug.

Simguru Tatortot Please bring back the bear skin rug. I've been waiting for this object for 2 years.
  • Options
    v203v203 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited April 2012
    yay new foods :) :-) :lol: :P
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited April 2012

Yeah, the curtain pattern looks new. The counter and window tiles may also be a new pattern. I hope so - I can think of a few uses for a pattern like that elsewhere. If the tiles aren't a new pattern, they're at least a new stencil.

I think that may be the pattern that came with Pets, just recolored.

@SimGuruTaterTot ....... Any chance we'll be getting away from food themes soon and move on to other things?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome sneak peek! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited April 2012
    Crizzy2468 wrote:
    Mmmm fried chicken, blooming onion (I think?), corndogs, but what are the other foods on the far end of the table? I can't tell.

Anyway, I love this entire set and I can't wait to get it!

sure looks like a blooming onion to me...oh this is so cool!!!
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oooo! I'm so EXCITED for all of the new food we can prepare! :D
  • Options
    BethymaiBethymai Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh my gosh :D I cannot wait :mrgreen: These look awesome :o
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited April 2012

@SimGuruTaterTot ....... Any chance we'll be getting away from food themes soon and move on to other things?

Hm. They don't usually use patterns from expansions on store items. Do you know if that pattern was actually part of the expansion or if it was patched in to the base game?
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited April 2012

Hm. They don't usually use patterns from expansions on store items. Do you know if that pattern was actually part of the expansion or if it was patched in to the base game?

I do not think that patten is from Pets...the store has given new pattern with a few of the clothes. This maybe a new pattern...I have never seen it b4.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited April 2012
    Looks great! Its nice to see new food being made so thank you :)
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited April 2012

I first noticed it after Pets, maybe it was there all along. It's in geometric and in orange tones.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    nitakissesnitakisses Posts: 129 New Member
    edited April 2012
    It look like it's a spanish style kitchen. I think one of the fried foods could be a fried burrito. Yummy!!!!

• Options
    Mistress_hydroMistress_hydro Posts: 503 New Member
    edited April 2012
    aahh i love it!!!! can't wait to get the ice cream machene.
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited April 2012
    Aww, no funnel cake from the deep fryer? *cries*
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited April 2012
    This set is going to be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited April 2012
    my sims are ready for a family reunion :)

is the sombreo and cactus and spice rack part of the set too ?
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm loving the Premium Content items! They look really unique. I really like this set. Will my wallet like it, well, that's another story.
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited April 2012
    Over-the-moon!!! :D:D:D Very happy! Can you tell? :D:D:D
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited April 2012
    Im getting so hungry looking at the pictures!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited April 2012
    The food textures could of been a little better.

The thing only thing I can make out is the ice cream, chicken leg, and the corn dog.

What is the rest? It looks like poor quality textures. Is that thing in the middle a chunk of ham? :lol:
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2012
    NotSoLucky wrote:
    The food textures could of been a little better.

The thing only thing I can make out is the ice cream, chicken leg, and the corn dog.

What is the rest? It looks like poor quality textures. Is that thing in the middle a chunk of ham? :lol:

My guess was deep fried turkey, maybe? I'm pretty excited about these. More variety in the game is always a good thing, it's nice to have more food that our sims can make at home. Thanks so much for the pic. :-)
    IHJCfa6.jpg