Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sneak Peek: Coming Soon to the Sims 3 Store!

Hey Guys,

It's been awhile since i've done a sneak peek! Take a look at what's coming to The Sims 3 Store!

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

In the mood for ice cream?

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Make summer favorites in your very own deep fryer!

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD1.jpg

Deep Fried Goodness!

What do you think??

Comments

• Options
    genietwogenietwo Posts: 92 Member
    edited April 2012
    Fantastic! :thumbup:
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited April 2012
    I love them.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited April 2012
    The look cool!
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited April 2012
    New food too!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oooh, I think I spot a blooming onion! That fryer is going to be a ton of fun. And I like the new chairs!
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited April 2012
    Totally cool,looks like alot of fun for the outdoors this summer.
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited April 2012
    woot woot! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited April 2012
    Great ! Not sure I identified correctlyt the new food though !

I love the mexican hat on the walls :D
  • Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited April 2012
    I want that kitchen set! XD

And the fryer .... then I can have fat sims that eat too much ice cream and fried foods. :twisted:
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited April 2012
    Wow fried chicken.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Those pictures are making me really hungry. I have some questions for you Simguru Tatertot on the objects.

Can the ice cream maker and fryer also be used outside?

Can both be used on community lots? I want to use the ice cream maker in the Cake Dome that comes with Sweet Treats.

Will sims automously go up to the ice cream maker and get ice cream if I place it on a lot? I mean mainly townies.

Are they recolorable?

Will you show us some pictures of the ice cream flavors were getting with the ice cream maker? I've already seen the green one.

And is that deep fried turkey I see in the third picture?
  • Options
    Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited April 2012
    Mmmm fried chicken, blooming onion (I think?), corndogs, but what are the other foods on the far end of the table? I can't tell.

Anyway, I love this entire set and I can't wait to get it!
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited April 2012
    Definitely going to buy!!! And my hubby just gave me some money for simpoints too. So excited :D
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited April 2012
    So happy there is a new set I am excited to buy! I have not loved anything in a while.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hmm...trying to figure out if that is a new carpet in the second picture. We could use some new carpet..and is the window new? Or is it one I have overlooked already in the store or came with an expansion/sp..lol

I like the catus..XD

Maybe new curtains? The fridge is nice and very different..

lol..and I love the two premium items..
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited April 2012
    gamekitten wrote:
    Hmm...trying to figure out if that is a new carpet in the second picture. We could use some new carpet..and is the window new? Or is it one I have overlooked already in the store or came with an expansion/sp..lol

I like the catus..XD

Maybe new curtains? The fridge is nice and very different..

lol..and I love the two premium items..

I'm pretty sure the window & curtains are new. I hope there are matching doors and arches, too. I don't think the carpet is new, just recolored.

Oh, and I think one of the fried things may be a fried 🐸🐸🐸🐸. That's my guess for the yellowish tube one, anyway.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Tatortot is one of those foods I see deep fried candy bars on the far right and fish? I'm hoping sims can fry fish in the fryer.

Is the fryer skill based also?

I'm hoping to see some new hairs come with this set as well especially for females.

I also hope you will be releasing this set next Thursday to make up for us not getting anything this week. You released the magic set on the last Thursday of the month. I don't think I can wait two more weeks to get this set.

You should release this next week then follow up the next one with something themed for the upcoming stuff pack sweet treats for the May sets or the Caribbean Set I've seen mentioned.

• Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited April 2012
    Then I suspect a few patterns? -wrinkles nose- We need new carpets (sizes and patterns)..

There is a pattern I see that exist in my game but...lol another sim made with an Indian theme.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    gamekitten wrote:
    Then I suspect a few patterns? -wrinkles nose- We need new carpets (sizes and patterns)..

There is a pattern I see that exist in my game but...lol another sim made with an Indian theme.

It looks like were getting a new rug with sweet treats as well. Notice the rug in front of the bar.
    11l6ko8.jpg
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited April 2012
    I can't wait for these...and the new food is terrific!
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited April 2012
    thank you thank you thank you sims team for the deep fryer, Ive wanted it forever, and the foods it looks like it makes are perfect!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Please show us somemore pictures especially of the new ice cream flavors.
  • Options
    BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2012
    So there's a bloomin' onion, big turkey leg?, corn dog, chicken leg?, but what are the other three? The one next to the bloomin' onion and the two near the corn dog?
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited April 2012
    ^ ^ thank you for the sneak peak I really like those two machines. Simgurutatortot. I have a question also about the premium content. Is the deep fryer and the icecream maker in a set together or sold seperately.

Also I was going to give an idea and I don't know if that's allowed here, but on another set can we get something like a cotton candy maker, popcorn maker, and old fashion soda maker or machine.

I'm making a carnival and I don't have really anything to put in my food section. The other problem i have is not enough balloon decore and no stripped patterns for the roof to make tents. It would be really fun and cool if the next store set had a circus theme or something.

Thanks for the pic i will be getting those when they come out and sweet treats when it's lower priced.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Bafendo wrote:
    So there's a bloomin' onion, big turkey leg?, corn dog, chicken leg?, but what are the other three? The one next to the bloomin' onion and the two near the corn dog?

The one on the far right looks like a fried candybar but I'm just guessing.