Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Hospitalized" Stuff Pack introducing new social interactions, disease and R.I.P.!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited April 2012
    Pepperbutt wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Actually, the OP is a troll who has been harassng certain people for over a week now.

Actually the OP is a guy with so many special ideas, and who has been herrassed by certain people for almost a month now. Chill down, please.

Actually, no. He's been coming onto people's statuses just to harass them (Cyron's, for one), invading their threads, cursing people out for no reason, threatening lawsuits for no reason, starting threads about people just to insult them. He made like, two yesterday about Faith and Cyron, and no, they didn't do anything wrong.

I have screenshots of a lot of it, so believe me when I say he's not just misunderstood.
    This^. I too have screenshots.
  • Options
    ChDimChDim Posts: 241
    edited April 2012
    You 2 take your screenshots, I will take my screenshots and come to courttoom to see what the judges have to say. The next time you come in my trheads to flaim and spamm, I ensure you I will file a law suit against EA GAMES FOR REPERTIVE ASSAULT FROM YOU 2 AND YOUR FRIENDS. Then you can show your screenshots and see what you have to say afvter I expose you to the public. Pepperbutt you started it all and you have been banned for a while and since your bann nothing bad happened except from you friend cyron who harassed me on his wall and on catchme's wall.
  • Options
    HannahEloise1234HannahEloise1234 Posts: 36
    edited April 2012
    I kinda like this Idea. I also would like the hospital to determine the gender of the baby and maybe ultra sounds? :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I kinda like this Idea. I also would like the hospital to determine the gender of the baby and maybe ultra sounds? :)

I like the idea of checking the gender of the baby before it is born. Remind me was it in the sims 1 that we got tp chose what gender the baby was or was it a mod in the sims 2?
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited April 2012
    ChDim wrote:
    You 2 take your screenshots, I will take my screenshots and come to courttoom to see what the judges have to say. The next time you come in my trheads to flaim and spamm, I ensure you I will file a law suit against EA GAMES FOR REPERTIVE ASSAULT FROM YOU 2 AND YOUR FRIENDS. Then you can show your screenshots and see what you have to say afvter I expose you to the public. Pepperbutt you started it all and you have been banned for a while and since your bann nothing bad happened except from you friend cyron who harassed me on his wall and on catchme's wall.
    1056690-1050617_third_party_facepalm_super_super.jpg
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited April 2012
    ChDim wrote:

I like the idea of checking the gender of the baby before it is born. Remind me was it in the sims 1 that we got tp chose what gender the baby was or was it a mod in the sims 2?

To choose the gender in Sims 1 and 2 you need to save game just before the baby is born. Then if you get another sex than you want, you quit without saving and start over, until you get the gender you want.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ChDim wrote:

To choose the gender in Sims 1 and 2 you need to save game just before the baby is born. Then if you get another sex than you want, you quit without saving and start over, until you get the gender you want.

Thank You Very Much for the info! Can I do that in the sims 3 too?
  • Options
    HannahEloise1234HannahEloise1234 Posts: 36
    edited April 2012
    ChDim wrote:
    ChDim wrote:

Thank You Very Much for the info! Can I do that in the sims 3 too?

All you can do in the sims 3 at the moment is eat apples or watermelons or ask a doctor to determine the gender. :/ It's so hard to find that doctor unless you have a sim that's one already!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ChDim wrote:

Nope, it was with the Sims Medieval, you could make the doctor determine the sex of the baby. We never had this in The Sims 1 or 2.
  • Options
    catchmecatchme Posts: 237
    edited April 2012
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Actually, the OP is a troll who has been harassng certain people for over a week now.

Actually the OP is a guy with so many special ideas, and who has been herrassed by certain people for almost a month now. Chill down, please.

did you see where he posted pepperbutts address and said he was comming to get her? The threads have been deleted by moderators. He even went out of his way to describe how the neghiborhood looked. I wish they would get rid of him...he scares me
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited April 2012
    Simsister2004, this is a serious issue and goes way beyond trolling because he was threatening a user's life!
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited April 2012
    ^^This, way beyond flaming and spamming....
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    eilianeilian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited April 2012
    ^^ Absolutely this! Pepper I don't even know what to say. No WAY should you be subjected to this. EA, this is serious!!!
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou
  • Options
    twooldtoplaythistwooldtoplaythis Posts: 1,061 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I’m confused I thought that there were already a few idea threads on the forums that already addressed the need for more options with hospitals and ways in which people can get injured or sick? :|
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:

I think you ar right, sorry to tell. I just thought we perhaps could calm down a bit, thinking that the guy either is affected by drugs, narchotics or boose. No normal functioning persons would ever bring themselves to such a state just because of some different or opposite opinions. It's very sad.
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited April 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:

I think you ar right, sorry to tell. I just thought we perhaps could calm down a bit, thinking that the guy either is affected by drugs, narchotics or boose. No normal functioning persons would ever bring themselves to such a state just because of some different or opposite opinions. It's very sad.

I think it could be one of the three you mention, but I would say he suffers from schizophrenia and paranoid delusions and as another member said, delusions of grandeur, because he feels by getting Pepper a 72 hour ban, he has power over EA. Have you seen this thread?

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/531534.page

Enjoy the rantings of a psycho....
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    CasaNova85CasaNova85 Posts: 164 Member
    edited April 2012
    Callum9432 wrote:
    ChDim wrote:
    1056690-1050617_third_party_facepalm_super_super.jpg

:XD: :lol: My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited April 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

I think it could be one of the three you mention, but I would say he suffers from schizophrenia and paranoid delusions and as another member said, delusions of grandeur, because he feels by getting Pepper a 72 hour ban, he has power over EA. Have you seen this thread?

Hey Faith!

That guy is most definitely a psycho... he should've been banned a long time ago, he's still posting and lurking.

Makes my skin crawl *shudders* lol
  • Options
    HeartfangHeartfang Posts: 582 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

Oh so that's where it went! :-o

I thought it got deleted or something...
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Heartfang wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

Oh so that's where it went! :-o

I thought it got deleted or something...

Nope. Thankfully, they deleted the one he made targeting me. -eye roll- He should just be banned.